KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Doggy Poop Bags and the Economy.

Doggy Poop Bags and the Economy.
Started by: Tired-Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Doggy Poop Bags and the Economy.

I noticed, even though times are tough here in the States with the bad economy an all, that public parks and apartment complexes have been very consistant in providing and maintaining dispensers and recepticles for cleaning up your dog poop. Where I live, the poop bag dispenser is always full, and be it day or night, rain or shine, someone out there has been disposing of the gathered poop from the recepticle bin and replacing the liner. I guess it's a sign that even though things might be shitty, the economy may not be so bad afterall. Once those poop bags cease to be provided for free, then we can all worry. happy

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 10:21 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fertilizer.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 12:40 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pgdarth95

you said poop 4 times no expression

Its been a long time, how have you been? You know, when you MURDERED me.
Ahh..well let us put that behind us....for science....you monster....

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 04:28 PM
pgdarth95 is currently offline Click here to Send pgdarth95 a Private Message Find more posts by pgdarth95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

It's a fecal matter.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 08:06 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

you really had nothin better to write about huh ? poop bags .....really hiker .....i ask you really no expression

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 11:45 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fecal

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 01:41 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

facial no expression

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:45 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hiker is no longer Steak Knife. It was a good run, friend.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 07:41 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Doggy Poop Bags and the Economy.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
I noticed, even though times are tough here in the States with the bad economy an all, that public parks and apartment complexes have been very consistant in providing and maintaining dispensers and recepticles for cleaning up your dog poop. Where I live, the poop bag dispenser is always full, and be it day or night, rain or shine, someone out there has been disposing of the gathered poop from the recepticle bin and replacing the liner. I guess it's a sign that even though things might be shitty, the economy may not be so bad afterall. Once those poop bags cease to be provided for free, then we can all worry. happy

Government's ploy to lure you into a false sense of security, so you'll go out and spend money on things you don't need. Don't believe the crap, friend.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 07:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Doggy Poop Bags and the Economy.

Originally posted by Robtard
Government's ploy to lure you into a false sense of security, so you'll go out and spend money on things you don't need. Don't believe the crap, friend.
You're not your ****ing khakis.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 10:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Doggy Poop Bags and the Economy.

This space-monkey understands; his eyes are finally open.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 10:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right turn, Clyde?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 11:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Right turn, Clyde?

Dude, an orangutan would do move than lay you out with a jab. Look what a chimp did to this woman's face:

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Chim...-Shows-Her-Face

Page 3, is when the nightmare starts.

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 12th, 2010 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 11:17 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not to mention Clyde is drunk and jacked up on oreos.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 11:32 PM
LanceWindu

I wanna be jacked up on Oreos.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:16 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote