KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » John McClane vs Rogue Jedi

John McClane vs Rogue Jedi
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

John McClane vs Rogue Jedi

(please log in to view the image)

VS

(please log in to view the image)

Who wins? Both have can have weapons but no guns or anything stab each other with, so RJ can throw his shoe at Mac or Mac can grab a pole and go ape shit...fight takes place in RJ's home

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 06:50 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

In my home? Mac is toast. Buttered up toast.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 06:55 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Sigh...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 06:56 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

steve you dumbass

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 07:01 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
steve you dumbass

I'm legend...wait for it........dary cool

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 07:37 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the scenario you applied, Mac would kick the shit outta me, durh. If I had access to my shotgun? things change. Maybe I have a chance then.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 12:39 PM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

John.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 02:42 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

In the scenario you applied, Mac would kick the shit outta me, durh. If I had access to my shotgun? things change. Maybe I have a chance then.

I think a shot gun would change the outcome dramatically unless you have a really bad aim

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 03:42 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
John.
That's right, schnookums shifty

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 03:52 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's right, schnookums shifty
Even unarmed, and Mac has a gun, I have home field advantage.

Kill the lights, Mac can't see me. I know the layout of the place, I can move about in the darkness. I grab a knife, slice his jugular.

Yeah.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 03:54 PM
Bardock42

RJ all the way. This is the man that could easily beat Batman with as little as a handgun.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 03:57 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
RJ all the way. This is the man that could easily beat Batman with as little as a handgun.
Well yeah. See, I wouldn't be a fool and shoot him in the chest. I am a pretty good pistol shot, I'd shoot him in the head.

Even a child can kill Batman with a shot to the head.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 03:59 PM
Bardock42

Well yeah. See, I wouldn't be a fool and shoot him in the chest. I am a pretty good pistol shot, I'd shoot him in the head.

Even a child can kill Batman with a shot to the head.

Couldn't agree more. Which is why you'd hand McClane his ass.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 04:00 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Couldn't agree more. Which is why you'd hand McClane his ass.
Nah, Mac would rape me. He'd rape Batman too.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 04:03 PM
steverules_2

No guns or knives are allowed, if guns were involved dunno...does Mac even aim when he shoots apart from in the last few minutes of Die hard

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 04:24 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course he aims.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 04:26 PM
steverules_2

He can aim with a cab

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 04:30 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can he fit a cab in my apartment?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 04:33 PM
steverules_2

No but he could drive it in your apartment

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 04:35 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I won't be there. I'll apparate away and death spell him from far away.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 04:38 PM