KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How to become physiologically perfect in 20 years

How to become physiologically perfect in 20 years
Started by: \\S//

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

How to become physiologically perfect in 20 years

Pre-Sociocultural Eating and Sleeping Habits of Homo-Sapien Sapiens Indiginous to Sicily:

7 AM: Breakfast-1 Watermelon
10 AM: Snack-Spinach
1 PM: Lunch-1 Tomato
4 PM: Second Snack-1 Orange & 6 Grapes
7 PM: Supper-Lettuce
10 PM: 1 tablet of lamictal
6 AM: Wake up no sooner and no later than 6 AM
Repeat process throughout Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday
Every five years double food in-take but eat exact same foods in exact same order

7 AM: Drink 3 cups water
10 AM: Drink 1 cup water
1 PM: Drink 2 cups water
4 PM: Drink 1 cup water
7 PM: Drink 2 cups water
10 PM: 1 tablet of lamictal
6 AM: Wake up no sooner and no later than 6 AM
Repeat Process through Saturday and Sunday
---------------------------
Extreme Physical Strength Training and Conditioning Designed to Produce Rapid Physiological Stimulation

Squat-5 reps;180 lbs;5 reps;190 lbs;4 reps;200 lbs
Bench-5 reps;145 lbs;5 reps;150 lbs;4 reps;155 lbs
Curls-15 reps per arm;25 lbs
Tricep-15 reps per arm;35 lbs
Chest Flies-25 reps;25 pounds on each arm
Stomach crunches: 50 reps
Side crunches: 25 reps per side
Pull ups: 11 reps
Repeat process on Monday Wednesday and Friday
When last set of each workout is completed unaided increase weight by 50%

Run-Run 14 laps around 100 meter track non-stop
Sprint-15th lap around track without stopping
Swim-4 laps on 8 foot deep, 25 foot long lap lane in pool
Jog-6 miles
Repeat process on Teusday and Thursday

Specialized cerebral cortex and equalibrium training designed to produce increases in the speed in which brain and muscles respond and relay messages to and fro throughout body via neuron waves. Have to look into this.

Last edited by \\S// on Mar 31st, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:23 AM
\\S// is currently offline Click here to Send \\S// a Private Message Find more posts by \\S// Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

truthfully, if someone tried that, they wouldnt be "psychologically perfect" theyd be insane

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:29 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
truthfully, if someone tried that, they wouldnt be "psychologically perfect" theyd be insane

Are you calling me insane. I'm 17, been doing this for a year. Ripped already, was fat before starting. It's unbelievably great. It's a real time eater though.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:36 AM
\\S// is currently offline Click here to Send \\S// a Private Message Find more posts by \\S// Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Market this and have your own infomercial at 4 in the morning.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:38 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Moscow
Market this and have your own infomercial at 4 in the morning.

No one's gonna ****ing do it.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:39 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Originally posted by \S//
Are you calling me insane. I'm 17, been doing this for a year. Ripped already, was fat before starting. It's unbelievably great. It's a real time eater though.

well when you break it down
youre just narrowing your mind to be in some rigid, one road mode
plus, having to do that everyday for 20 years, its enough to drive anyone insane, so yes you are

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:40 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Not if they continue to go to Burger King. Market this to people about to enlist into the armed forces or the police academy.

That would work

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:40 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

well when you break it down
youre just narrowing your mind to be in some rigid, one road mode
plus, having to do that everyday for 20 years, its enough to drive anyone insane, so yes you are

Explain how girls love me now, whereas when I was fat they didn't give me the time of day.

I'd have several girlfriends as oppossed to my recent ****buddies if I had the time. Can still do school work though.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:42 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just make random fruit/vegetable shakes with milk.... and eat normal foods but sporadically or sparingly... screw this diet... i feel like my body may be near as perfect and healthy as i can get but it would give me a mental disorder or have me die from a stroke from trying to hard and thinking about all the time...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:43 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

getting chicks has nothing to do with what im saying
EDIT:and really when you think about it, if theyre with you just because youre skinny/hot or whatever, i dont think theyd be the best people to hang around

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:43 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Originally posted by \\S//
Explain how girls love me now, whereas when I was fat they didn't give me the time of day.

I'd have several girlfriends as oppossed to my recent ****buddies if I had the time. Can still do school work though.

Man, I'm a guy with a decent build. Not ripped or anything. I'm 5'8" and about 165 lbs. Have no trouble getting girls just by being my natural self. Tell you what, the girls that don't like you because you're fat are not the girls you would want to be with in the long run.

If a fling is what you want....erm.. go for it. Whatever floats your boat

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:44 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

girls that like you b/c ur hot or in shape is not the type of women that you want permanently in ur life.

i know i was and still am pretty hot...i was also very shallow up until recently when it came to physical attraction even with my beard and shaggy hair.. its the smile. being fit and manly helps.

the only thing i look for in women is if they are kind and if we share things in common for permanent relationships for me just needing to scratch an itch i go clubbing and get one of the shallow young girls for the night or week. ..

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:56 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

On the permanent relationship part.. well put.

Alright... I admit I get an itch, too. Every once in a while

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 01:02 AM
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Moscow
Man, I'm a guy with a decent build. Not ripped or anything. I'm 5'8" and about 165 lbs. Have no trouble getting girls just by being my natural self. Tell you what, the girls that don't like you because you're fat are not the girls you would want to be with in the long run.

If a fling is what you want....erm.. go for it. Whatever floats your boat

****buddies are a fling, I've only had ****buddies, school and my exercise routine prohibit me from doing anything else in the 5 day week, but on the weekends I have plenty of time, but is two days a week enough for a long term relationship? No.

Long relationships and marriage are actually not what male and female humans were supposed to share, it is bullshit designed to allow giving one person more love than anyone else cause you like em better in a society.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 01:03 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

wow... really? erm

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 01:05 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

****buddies are a fling, I've only had ****buddies, school and my exercise routine prohibit me from doing anything else in the 5 day week, but on the weekends I have plenty of time, but is two days a week enough for a long term relationship? No.

Long relationships and marriage are actually not what male and female humans were supposed to share, it is bullshit designed to allow giving one person more love than anyone else cause you like em better in a society.

Kinda sucks when kids start popping out right?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 01:09 AM
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow... really? erm

It's obviously clear, divorces left and right, majority of relationships end in break-up, love, even between parent and child is not something meant to last constantly forever, marriage, relationships, it's all bullshit. All you need to do to understand this is to simply put two and two together.

I look at couples and I think they're ****ing stupid, I talk to a guy and all he talks about is his girlfriend, and I think, this guy is in love and he's never been more of a ****ing idiot, nor will he be again.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 01:11 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i spend my entire life working out staying in shape learning how to fight.. i can tell you just like monogamous marriage being fit and in shape is the not the sole reason to procreate and have sexual encounters.

to me ur average athletic person is a just as much BS as ur example of marriage. it is a pseudo attempt to show ur aggressive dominant genes to the opposite sex.

its like a young fit declawed lion who tries to get females but is missing his claws/teeth and never learned to fight it gets eaten alive by a real non declawed defanged lion.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 01:11 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i spend my entire life working out staying in shape learning how to fight.. i can tell you just like monogamous marriage being fit and in shape is the not the sole reason to procreate and have sexual encounters.

to me ur average athletic person is a just as much BS as ur example of marriage. it is a pseudo attempt to show ur aggressive dominant genes to the opposite sex.

its like a young fit declawed lion who tries to get females but is missing his claws/teeth and never learned to fight it gets eaten alive by a real non declawed defanged lion.

Well put. No matter how tough you think you are and no matter how fit you think are, there is always someone tougher and fitter than you.

Such is the way of life

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 01:13 AM
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wild Shadow

What, de-clawed, if anything a perfectly ripped man, like myself, especially if they're smart, maybe not the best description for me, will put anyone who's out of shape in a coma if they know how to fight, and as for the big out-of-shape mother****ers, like that guy from the blind side, just kick his knee out and get on top and pummel him.

Anyway, I have a fetish for hot chicks, not for wise, caring, loving great personality or any of that bullshit, we are PHYSICAL beings, and our existence in the flesh is the only existence that matters since the brain itself is but flesh. There needs to be a new way of thinking, I can see you think your in love, love in that since is not a constant nor will it last at it's current potency for very long, it just wasn't meant to work like that.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 01:18 AM