KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What is your favorite international food/cuisine?

What is your favorite international food/cuisine?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Greek 0 0%
Italian 4 44.44%
Chinese 3 33.33%
Portuguese 0 0%
Mexican 2 22.22%
German 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What is your favorite international food/cuisine?
Started by: Moscow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Smile What is your favorite international food/cuisine?

I used to have a Greek girlfriend, and she made the best food I have ever tasted in my life. So, I guess I'd go for Greek, although Italian is a close second.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 02:33 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Chinese food
Japanese and Mexican is good also wink

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 02:37 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

YOu have German on the list but not French, Indian, Spanish, Thai, Japanese or even American? (plus everything that didn't instantly come to mind)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 03:08 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I eat Italian the most and I love it, but since I eat it a lot I don't want to call it my favorite. My absolute favorite is Chinese. I don't get to eat it as much, so each time I do, it's a treat.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 03:13 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I'd probably have to go for Indian. I love a good curry.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 03:16 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i pick italian..

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 03:16 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §P0oONY
YOu have German on the list but not French, Indian, Spanish, Thai, Japanese or even American? (plus everything that didn't instantly come to mind)

Too many to list I know. A lot come to mind, but the six I listed came first to my mind. Also, since I am part Russian and part American, I didn't put those two on the list.

Indian is my third fav

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 03:41 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

You can have up to 10 in the list though. Even if you couldn't why would you pick German? My German friend and I are always joking about how our 2 nations have a shit cuisine.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 03:57 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

every time i ordered steak in germany i kept getting pork chops... i would get pissed every time..

anyways i wasnt big fan of german food.. although i would order meaten donuts from the street vendors.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 04:00 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Mexican food is the best, for me. Followed by Chinese and Italian.

Japanese food is horrible, imo.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 04:18 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mexican, must be authentic.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 04:37 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetza! (pizza)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 04:43 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You can have up to 10 in the list though. Even if you couldn't why would you pick German? My German friend and I are always joking about how our 2 nations have a shit cuisine.

Why? To make you feel better about your nation actually having shit cuisine? He's a good friend!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 01:19 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Don't really like any listed. I guess some chinese is nice.

Like Japanese, French

Hate Indian, German, Greek

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 03:38 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Indonesian, as per my favorite restaurant.

Though it closed, because the Jew landlord wouldn't renew the lease for the Asians.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 06:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Bardock42
Why? To make you feel better about your nation actually having shit cuisine? He's a good friend!
Read agian... He makes fun of German food, I make fun of English, we also both make fun of eachothers. We're friends who both accept that our cuisines are very much lacking.

Britain's national dish is a ****ing Chicken Tikka Masala for christ sake.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 06:31 PM
Bardock42

Read agian... He makes fun of German food, I make fun of English, we also both make fun of eachothers. We're friends who both accept that our cuisines are very much lacking.

Britain's national dish is a ****ing Chicken Tikka Masala for christ sake.

...no see, that's exactly how I understood it, then I said "Why? To make you feel better about your nation actually having shit cuisine? He's a good friend!" implying that he makes fun of German cuisine to make you feel better. I was mocking you. We cool, bro?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 06:50 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Bardock42
...no see, that's exactly how I understood it, then I said "Why? To make you feel better about your nation actually having shit cuisine? He's a good friend!" implying that he makes fun of German cuisine to make you feel better. I was mocking you. We cool, bro?
What a terrible attempt at mocking me. We're you expecting me to get all defensive about British food? I'm only patriotic around Americans, simply becasue they annoy me with their patrionism.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 07:01 PM
Bardock42

What a terrible attempt at mocking me. We're you expecting me to get all defensive about British food? I'm only patriotic around Americans, simply becasue they annoy me with their patrionism.

Of course I didn't expect you to get patriotic about English food, like I said I understood perfectly well what you said, including that you don't think English cuisine is good.

Which incidentally, I don't think is even that bad.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 07:06 PM
§P0oONY

It's certainly not worth putting in a poll though, along with German food. Which is all I was getting at. I'd happily sit down to some German or English food, but I'd never think to add them in a poll about best cuisines.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 07:10 PM