KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Souls For Trade!

Souls For Trade!
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Souls For Trade!

Bare in mind this is Theoretical!

Crowley comes up to you and offers a Trade. Anything you want for your Soul. What would you want?

Remeber - Theoretical!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:44 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

What level of wish granting is he capable of?

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:45 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

He can grant you Talent, Fame, Cure any Disability you may have, Wealth. Ya know. The usual stuff.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:47 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Can he, in exchange for my soul, destroy all of the money in the world spontaneously? Wipe out bank accounts, destroy currency, ect?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:53 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Start my life over with what I know now.

Can't beat that.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:53 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Can he, in exchange for my soul, destroy all of the money in the world spontaneously? Wipe out bank accounts, destroy currency, ect?

It's "etc"...'passing physicist'.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:55 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

If you mean like, Ruin someones life. Hell yeah. But Destroying the Economy? ... Sure why not?

Originally posted by Dolos
Start my life over with what I know now.

Can't beat that.

By the way Your soul will be collected in 15 years after the deal is made!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:57 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Dolos
It's "etc"...'passing physicist'.

Someone with a 'passing interest in physics' is not a passing physicist. A passing physicist is a physicist moving relative to you.

I don't study physics professionally, but thank you again for allowing me to appreciate your anomalous density.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:58 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox

Well, better live my 15 years to the fullest.

Dude, I could do so much awesome shit knowing what I know now. And I know when got my first boner, that gives me five years. wink

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 01:00 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

If you mean like, Ruin someones life. Hell yeah. But Destroying the Economy? ... Sure why not?

Yes, I would not only destroy the entire world economy, I'd annihilate every form of currency spontaneously and without warning, it'd be more than a crash, money would be invalid. I'm a bad person, though.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 01:00 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Someone with a 'passing interest in physics' is not a passing physicist. A passing physicist is a physicist moving relative to you.

I don't study physics professionally, but thank you again for allowing me to appreciate your anomalous density.

I have trouble retaining information about egocentric morons, sorry.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 01:01 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

All right, we've answered. (And Dolos has let his envy once more get the best of him.)

How about you, Scarlet, for what would you trade your soul?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 01:12 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

o.o Immortality. To Forever walk the Earth a Soulless Shell with consious thought yet no actual Consious. Like Sam was in Supernatural that one season. o.o Never sleeping. Forever awake and roaming until the End of Times when Ben Afleck makes another movie... THAT my friends.. will be the end of the world. o.o

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 01:23 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

All right, we've answered. (And Dolos has let his envy once more get the best of him.)

How about you, Scarlet, for what would you trade your soul?

The only thing I'm envious about is the fact that you live in Canada, I've always liked what I've seen and heard about Canada.

Anyway, I am glad that you recognize that when I'm communicating with you, my not being as sharp is an anomoly, as in not occuring any other time...because, again, I just don't pay attention to relativistic morons.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 05:56 AM
NemeBro

To Forever walk the Earth a Soulless Shell with consious thought yet no actual Consious.
Well I have that, just no immortality. Yet.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 06:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

@ScreamPaste.

I'm just kidding dude, I don't think you're a moron and I don't despise people online.lol

Half the time I'm just joking, I'm actually starting to like you. No homo.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 07:06 AM
rudester
Tommy

I want power

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 11:25 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by rudester
I want power

Power? Be specific. What kind of power? Power as in Government? Wealth and Fame kind of Power? Or Supernatural kind?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 11:21 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

SOULS!!! GIVE ME YOUR SOULS!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 08:00 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

No one wants to Trade their soul? q.q

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 12:56 AM