KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Do douchebags ruin KMC for you?

Do douchebags ruin KMC for you?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Do douchebags ruin KMC for you?

Its not about dealing with criticism and shit like that, but when a person goes out of their way to be a douche, and start shit, no one's gonna be happy around a person like that.

So, my question is, without naming anyone, do you ever think of getting off KMC for fear of constantly running into that person?

Maybe he/she is able to humiliate you, outsmart/outdebate you on a consistent level.

Generally just make you feel bad, or even upset or some point, or just can't agree to disagree. Maybe you hold a grudge and can't let it go.

So yeah, as the title states, and as I've said, to not make anyone feel bad, obviously no names.

Go.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 05:10 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Not really. I just acknowledge them as trolls, and sometimes 'counter-troll' them. I hardly get pisssd by trolls/socks.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 05:33 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Thanks for bringing it up Jmaghan.. You know what really gets under my skin, is members who open more than one account and try to pass themselves as different members just so they could feed their ego and control the conversation. I just find that childish and don't fall for their stupidity. Everyone has a style and pattern in grammar..not that im pointing the finger at anyone but sooner or later you slip up and say something you said before under a different user name.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 08:28 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Name names

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 09:52 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
So, my question is, without naming anyone, do you ever think of getting off KMC for fear of constantly running into that person?

Haha, nope.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 10:25 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah agree with Rivvy. On the scale of 1 to Mega La DOUCHE this board and for what passes as "Trolls" maybe rates a 4, maybe a 6 at best (worst?)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 05:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

There are worse d-bags in other forums. Far worse. It helps that some moderators are active here, and the fora in general is semi-censored (you can't use strong profanity and/or post indecent material.)

What I really hope for (when pigs fly) is a website overhaul.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Last edited by AsbestosFlaygon on Dec 23rd, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 11:17 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

We all just put up with Welshy now

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 11:55 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Re: Do douchebags ruin KMC for you?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Its not about dealing with criticism and shit like that, but when a person goes out of their way to be a douche, and start shit, no one's gonna be happy around a person like that.

Maybe he/she is able to humiliate you, outsmart/outdebate you on a consistent level.

Generally just make you feel bad, or even upset or some point, or just can't agree to disagree. Maybe you hold a grudge and can't let it go.

So yeah, as the title states, and as I've said, to not make anyone feel bad, obviously no names.

Go.

Cry for me tiny dancer

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 02:58 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Well tech this thread has been attempted before and not much has been done to change the website. In most websites we would have a feedback and comments section to voice the members.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 05:22 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Yeah, Jumanji totally ruined KMC for me. /s

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 05:24 AM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

That's what I've been saying babe total nark!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 06:14 AM
Jmanghan

Re: Re: Do douchebags ruin KMC for you?

Originally posted by Stringer
Cry for me tiny dancer
You haven't been a challenge for me since mid-2015, step up yo game, foo'.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 08:29 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Haha!!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 10:59 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I live to watch douchebags

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 02:09 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unoriginal

Walshy

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 01:55 AM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Do douchebags ruin KMC for you?

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Generally, just make you feel bad, or even upset at some point, or just can't agree to disagree. Maybe you hold a grudge and can't let it go.

"who cares what whom can say against you, unless you

Go.

When you say, out smart or humiliate you..,you have to be "MORE" specific. I usually try and bring the peace to every one. I'm usually always at jest in these forums. "sometimes i rant on more than i should, but that's only because i'm.."bitching and moaning more than i should." If you feel, Douchebaggery has taken place, then you should, "blog about it" or talk to your therapist.

wink laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 03:47 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

I've not met anyone on KMC that particularly annoys me, I tend to ignore trolls. It's a childish act that holds no interest for me.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 06:35 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote