KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Could the fastest electric wheelchair help to outrun lions, tigers and panthers?

Could the fastest electric wheelchair help to outrun lions, tigers and panthers?
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyrannoraptor

Could the fastest electric wheelchair help to outrun lions, tigers and panthers?

Could any of the fastest electronic wheelchairs (like the ones that goes up to the speeds of 40 or 50 mph) help to outrun some dangerous wild animals like lions, tigers, and panthers (or maybe wolves and wild boars) without much trouble?

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Apr 17th, 2021 at 09:16 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 09:11 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

In a straight line on a flat surface yes, in the real world with dirt and rocks and grass and trees and bushes, fvck no.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 03:17 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

This person is ADHD thinking personified.

Source: I have ADHD and this is the shit I think about all day.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 07:01 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
In a straight line on a flat surface yes, in the real world with dirt and rocks and grass and trees and bushes, fvck no.

Then i'd let this be taking place on smooth flat surfaces.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 04:02 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That begs the question, where are you that's flat and smooth and inhabited by predators like lions, tigers, and bears oh my!

What's the exact scenario we have to deal with, escaped zoo animals on the streets of NYC, wolves out for food and happen upon a bunch of disabled kids on a football field?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 04:34 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

That begs the question, where are you that's flat and smooth and inhabited by predators like lions, tigers, and bears oh my!

What's the exact scenario we have to deal with, escaped zoo animals on the streets of NYC, wolves out for food and happen upon a bunch of disabled kids on a football field?

Yeah i meant most likely either escaped zoo animals in the streets or wolves hunting on a football field while some physically fit victims might also need a wheelchair too if they/one gets ankle sprained (when tripped and fall while running) or legs get injured/hurt by the wild animals.

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Apr 18th, 2021 at 05:16 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 05:13 AM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Probs maybe idk

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 12:40 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

First things first, you're average person that needs a wheelchair isn't going to have a super souped up World Record speed chair, the good ones maybe go 14mph so let's go with a mobility scooter, now you're at 40-60 mph.

Average wolf can run around 30-35mph but that's not what's going to happen, wolves don't just haul ass after something, they go tactical and have a few maneuver the prey into the other members of the pack you didn't even know were there.

Now while it is possible to outrun these animals is it possible to escape them, well you could run into a building sure, if this all about that ok.
But these hunters are relentless when they get the scent and it motivates them, they'll run your ass down until your batteries are dead or your gas tank is empty.

Then you're a Scooby snack. sadkek

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 02:44 PM
rudester
Tommy

The cyote in a rocket backpack on wheels could out run the roadrunner

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 05:17 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T3gm3g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultraman v UltraSonic

Eerrr, nah.

Yah see, I'm

(please log in to view the image)

Ooooh¶ Danny Boiyya That Pipes they are a roaring¶¶

I'm the real hacker of zero point energy, Force drain, my anti me too. The other me and other anti me is the old professor. Danny is imposter beneath the ole prof

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 06:28 AM
T3gm3g is currently offline Click here to Send T3gm3g a Private Message Find more posts by T3gm3g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T3gm3g
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hack faster than Prof Zum II

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 06:28 AM
T3gm3g is currently offline Click here to Send T3gm3g a Private Message Find more posts by T3gm3g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T3gm3g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wally West is a joke!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 06:29 AM
T3gm3g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kismet, the runner, and inertia are all jokes; the anti-life equation>infinity guantlet

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 06:30 AM
T3gm3g
Restricted

Account Restricted

FFR (future ref) dealer reverse flash, aka realest maximum state reverse flash="daniel" Rocco "West"

As in midwest.

Not the pampered kansas. The redheaded mutant misery missouri.

Charles is outsainted by those they dubbed as his doppelganger coward, but He is no coward
When will Nikki break this 🚪down and climb goldie's locks? For the "clan". Anti hunter fett xeno venus flytrap. In space no one can hear I scream we all cream for ..

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 08:18 AM
T3gm3g
Restricted

Account Restricted

[...]

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 08:30 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Can we not keep this colossal fruit loop perma banned?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 12:37 PM
Tagm4g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, this shell site (could be still active idk) makes it so I don't even have to verify emails I put it. They used to be able to ban my IP address, or maybe that was all just word salad and this url code is just in the web and easily manipulated in 2021.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 12:40 PM
Tagm4g is currently offline Click here to Send Tagm4g a Private Message Find more posts by Tagm4g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Well until you're gone...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 12:50 PM
Tyrannoraptor

First things first, you're average person that needs a wheelchair isn't going to have a super souped up World Record speed chair, the good ones maybe go 14mph so let's go with a mobility scooter, now you're at 40-60 mph.

Average wolf can run around 30-35mph but that's not what's going to happen, wolves don't just haul ass after something, they go tactical and have a few maneuver the prey into the other members of the pack you didn't even know were there.

Now while it is possible to outrun these animals is it possible to escape them, well you could run into a building sure, if this all about that ok.
But these hunters are relentless when they get the scent and it motivates them, they'll run your ass down until your batteries are dead or your gas tank is empty.

Then you're a Scooby snack. sadkek

Most likely if the wheelchair takes place in a zoo.

Old Post May 5th, 2021 10:26 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

If you change the venue you change the conditions of the scenario.

A zoo animal has been caged and placated, they're bored out of their minds and fed regularly, they won't have that bloodthirst, their hunting skills will be heavily eroded, at this point all they have are instincts.

Your wheelchair won't outrun a zoo animal but it won't have to, the stupid animal will just try to escape because the last thing a prisoner does is hang out by a prison.

Old Post May 5th, 2021 02:57 PM