KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Isn't it a sick idea to deem killing puppies & kittens as the nicest thing to do?

Isn't it a sick idea to deem killing puppies & kittens as the nicest thing to do?
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyrannoraptor

Isn't it a sick idea to deem killing puppies & kittens as the nicest thing to do?

Wouldn't it be such a very sick (or possibly insane) idea or belief if one suggest that killing adorable and innocent kittens and domestic puppies could be the nicest/kindest thing done to gain appreciation from anyone?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 06:26 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
W0nderman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Isn't it a sick idea to deem killing puppies & kittens as the nicest thing to do?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Wouldn't it be such a very sick (or possibly insane) idea or belief if one suggest that killing adorable and innocent kittens and domestic puppies could be the nicest/kindest thing done to gain appreciation from anyone?
Darrel Brooks?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 06:30 AM
W0nderman is currently offline Click here to Send W0nderman a Private Message Find more posts by W0nderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Re: Re: Isn't it a sick idea to deem killing puppies & kittens as the nicest thing to do?

Originally posted by W0nderman
Darrel Brooks?

Who's Darrel Brooks?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 02:38 PM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I actually think it's a great idea

Old Post Dec 5th, 2021 01:34 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I don't get the correlation of how one thing would lead to the other.

Walk me through the theory.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2021 04:36 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2021 04:51 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

You leave puppies and kittens out of this you sick bastard

Old Post Dec 5th, 2021 05:50 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by rudester
You leave puppies and kittens out of this you sick bastard

But don't you call me that, it wasn't even my idea in the 1st place!

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Dec 5th, 2021 at 10:28 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2021 10:13 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The fact that you posted this means you put some thought into it, whom do you want to impress by torturing and killing little animals?

Serial Killer.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2021 02:49 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
The fact that you posted this means you put some thought into it, whom do you want to impress by torturing and killing little animals?

Serial Killer.

But actually i've never even wanted to impress anyone by that at first (as i wasn't even mentioning anything about myself wanting to do so), i was just thinking what kind of person would even suggest i should do so (& whether/if this means shit).

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Dec 6th, 2021 at 06:16 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2021 06:02 AM
rudester
Tommy

Shit kicker!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2021 07:36 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by rudester
Shit kicker!

I meant whoever suggest such ideas like killing puppies and kittens to me must be one (like some crazed fiend) who's trying to make my life a living hell (if there's him).

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Dec 6th, 2021 at 08:36 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2021 08:27 AM
Dave_97
Party Dave

I killed once.
They havent found the body yet.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 6th, 2021 08:41 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by Dave_97
I killed once.
They havent found the body yet.

You sure did?! Oh my!

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Dec 6th, 2021 at 08:51 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2021 08:47 AM
Tyrannoraptor

As these pets are like something meant to be spared & it might be twisted for them to end up in such a way like that.

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Dec 7th, 2021 at 05:04 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2021 04:51 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

How many kittens have you set ablaze, how many puppies have you strangled?

Are there mass graves, some lake somewhere that is the final resting places for hundreds of plastic bags of your victims?

WHERE ARE THEY??!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2021 10:05 AM
Tyrannoraptor

How many kittens have you set ablaze, how many puppies have you strangled?

Are there mass graves, some lake somewhere that is the final resting places for hundreds of plastic bags of your victims?

WHERE ARE THEY??!

Zero (0), none of them, there aren’t any graves or plastic bags of any victims.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 02:54 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Well that's just even more chilling, all that mayhem resides solely in your imagination just waiting like a ticking time bomb to explode and all the blood and gore will flow and the screaming begins... Heaven help us all!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 03:56 AM
Tyrannoraptor

Well that's just even more chilling, all that mayhem resides solely in your imagination just waiting like a ticking time bomb to explode and all the blood and gore will flow and the screaming begins... Heaven help us all!

But actually killing these little pets is not who i used to be!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 05:13 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you weren't actually killing the pets? What were you doing to them?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 06:01 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote