KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » X-Forum Extreme: roleplay

X-Forum Extreme: roleplay
Started by: Arggie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (295): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arggie
Whatever.

X-Forum Extreme: roleplay

X-Forums
__t
___r
____e
_____m
______e

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Last edited by Arggie on Aug 27th, 2003 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 09:24 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

Siege Hospitalized by VallejoKid707

Setting: Mission District of San Francisco,CA

Siege needs to get something at the corner store. He walks a fast as he can so he can get back home. He buys some eggs,milk,and some fruit. He walks back home. Siege was walking in a parking lot and he hears a car coming but kept walking. The car got closer and closer and finally hits him. He becomes unconscious and a witness calls an ambulance. Siege is rushed to the hospital and sent to the ER. He was in serious condition and was kept in the hospital. Someone walks in an talks to him and says... [ someone contiune as your character]

Setting: (name of hospital here) of San Francisco, CA

-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 09:25 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

Doctor Cassandra Black by BOPRecruit 16

"Back so soon, Tyrone? What did you do this time?"

Seige looks up from his position on the bed and sees a beautiful raven haired woman walk in and approaching him. She was dressed in a white doctor's coat and jean capris. "Hey Cassie! Got runned over, again. Can you believe?" he answered as he shifted to an upright sitting position.

Smiling in a friendly manner and trying not to laugh at his expense, "Yes, you just seem to be a magnet for trouble these days." Doctor Cassandra Black came over and checked him for any major injuries or broken bones. Finding none, "As always, you make a narrow escape."

'One of these days I should transfer some common sense into this man before he gets himself killed!' she thought to herself. As she applyed pressure to his left arm closest to her, Cassandra noticed that Tyrone was observing her gloves. "Germ free purposes" she lied quickly, not waiting for him to ask. The man arched his eyebrow at her, but she was relieved when he laid back down to take a nap.

Leaving the room and out the door, Cassandra exhaled heavily. Not having realized that she was holding her breath. That was getting too close for comfort. She hated it when everyone asked to her as why she wore these horrid leather gloves. 'I only wear them for my patients' protection and mine...'

~some time passes and a few patients later...~

As the big hand hit 9 pm, Cassandra headed for the doctor's locker rooms to get ready to leave for the day. Heading for the bathroom and running the cool sink water, she quickly looked about to make sure no one was nearby. Then, pealing off her gloves until they bared her fair skin color, placed them on the ledge of the mirror.

She ran her fingers under the cool water. It sure felt good to touch something without getting flashes. (A/N: No, not those kind of flashes you sickos!) Cupping her hands, Cassandra quickly washed her face. Sticking her gloves in her pocket dangling out, went to her locker to change. Since she was the only one to use this locker, the skin touch was no problem.

As she rummaged through her stuff, the doctor came upon an old pair of gloves. Cassandra rubbed her fingers over it, to feel the material. She suddenly gasped as soon as she felt a jolt in her body and her vision glazed over. 'Damn it! I thought the memories faded from this...'

Upon closing her cerulean orbs, a swirl of colors raced across her vision. Soon, she got images of Tyrone getting hit by a car for the first time. The next one was a few second glance of his horrible breakup with his long time sweetheart. Cassandra could feel his pain and felt the tears from his broken heart forming at the corners of her eyes. There was another memory through the eyes of Tyrone, but she didn't have time to see for someone suddenly tapped her shoulder. Bringing her out of her reverie, tears still briming her eyes and threatening to fall down her cheeks.

As Cassandra's sight cleared to normal, she found...

-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 09:26 PM
Arggie
Whatever.

The Horseman Recruiting by JixQuillan

"Cassandra Black, Apcocalypse has requested your presence." Cassandra jumped then asked, "Who are you??" The massive thug stood there for a moment, and after a short pause once again spoke. "My name is Titan. I am servant of the all powerful Apocalypse, and soon you will become one too." Cassandra gave the mutant a skeptical look. "Thanks but I'll pass." Cassandra stepped forward and touched his arm, altering his memory.

"Time for you to go." she said to ensure that the change in his memory was believable. The massive Titan stood there dazed for a moment. And when he spoke he seemed to be in a trance. "Time for me to go." he said with his eyes nearly spinning in his head. As he left Cassandra felt the swell of memories flowing through her mind. "How old is he?!?!?"

Titan walked onto the street corner, suddenly feeling that he had something yet to accomplish. He paused for a moment to consider why he had gone to the hospital. Then he remembered his job, his assignment given to him by Apocalypse "Ahh yes, recruit the mutant Tyrone Diggs. Use force if necessary..."

-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 09:27 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Someone rushes Rowan in.
Cassandra!!!!!

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 09:31 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Calypso had been fallowing the mutant Titan for some time.Her latest mission from the CIA was to track down Apocalypses thugs and get information on this powerful mutant. Little did the CIA know she herself was a mutant but that was something she would hide at all costs.

She followed Apocalypses horseman straight to the hospital where she had seen a doctor oddly convince the man to leave. Distracted off her mission she followed the doctor to find out more.

"Have you found anything out yet"The annoyed voice of the Sargent came over her walkie talkie. "Ah... no sir." realizing then that she had become so distracted she had lost both the doctor and the horseman. "Sargent, Iv lost him..." "Get your a$$ back to head quarters Caly, you do this again and were dropping you!" He screamed.

About to go on to find the horseman, she decided against it and for once follow the directions she was given she decided to leave. As she turned around she was confronted by.....

Note:Continue how ever ya want i ran outa stuff to write so some one can just pick it up from there

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Last edited by GambitEVOFan1 on Aug 27th, 2003 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 09:51 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Nalia was sitting on a park bunch " *sigh* now where is he, he is late " she is waiting for Rowan to show up for there date. "maybe i should leave"

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 10:16 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nalia's cellphone rang.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 10:19 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

"huh" Nalia picked up her cellphone "Hello"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 10:21 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

"Hello is this Nalia?"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:02 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

"yes , and who may i ask is this"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:14 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

" This is Tyrone Diggs and I'm calling from the San Francisco Hospital and Dr. Cassandra Black wanted me to tell you that your friend Rowan has been hospitalized and Rowan wants to talk to you."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:17 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

"what , hospitalized, what happened" Nalia started to worry

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:19 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

"I dont know what happened just come to the hospital, QUICK!"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:22 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

"ok , i'm on my way" Hikari hanged up and ran as fast as she could to the hospital

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:23 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Nalia finally made it to the hospital and went in

Last edited by Fallin Angel on Aug 27th, 2003 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:28 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

"Are you Nalia?" "Rowan is on the 2nd floor room 27."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:48 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

"ok thanks" Nalia ran up the stairs to room 27 "Rowan "

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:50 PM
Arggie
Whatever.

"Tyrone Diggs?" Tyrone turned around to see an enormous guy, with a plain face atop a thick neck. "Yes?" Tyrone asked. "Apocalypse requires your service. He offers you to join his Horsemen willingly." Tyrone raised an eybrow. "What if I say no?" The mutant paused and replied, "Sometimes salvation must be forcefed..."

-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 12:08 AM
Dexx
wingless

did you ask for permission this time?

ok, sorry, i saw for my self. i'm out,..

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:00 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote