KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Quest for Freedom: ORP

The Quest for Freedom: ORP
Started by: punkchik

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
punkchik
punk rocker

Smile The Quest for Freedom: ORP

OOC: join as you please!!
IC: Meredian sits in The Inn of the Dragon Slayer, waiting for the people she had talked to about starting the revolution from the evil 'dragon king' that had ruled the land for 3 years now. Wearing a black cloak that covered her face, she sat near the front of the pub in a dark corner. under her cloak she had a small fox in her lap and a dagger in her hand. to anyone who wasnt coming to meet her would have thought her just a lone ranger waiting for an old friend or just getting out of the rain. she also had her hair cut short so she also easily looked like a boy.

sXe
you make me feel free...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 12:56 AM
punkchik is currently offline Click here to Send punkchik a Private Message Find more posts by punkchik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari came inside the inn , wearing a red and gold sorcerer's dress and had a dragon tatoo on her right arm , she also had a little purple gem in the middle of her forhead and carried a staff with wierd designs on it and with a crystal at the top . when she was walking inside her hawk came and landed on her shoulder, she petted the hawk and looked around .

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:05 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkchik
punk rocker

out of the corner of her eye she noticed the girl that had arrived. *good they are arriving...* she thought grinnning under the cover of her cloak. slowl she moved the cloaks hood off of her face so that you could see her face but not well. it reaveled the windblown face of a pagish looking elf. she looked like a boy but obviously must be a girl. she locked eyes with the girl and blinked. then looked away.

sXe
you make me feel free...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:10 AM
punkchik is currently offline Click here to Send punkchik a Private Message Find more posts by punkchik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari noticed the girl looking at her , she smiled and walked to her with her staff and her hawk , she let her long hair down cause she like the feel of it . When she got to the table , she sat down , put her staff leaning on a wall and her hawk on her shoulder.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:14 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Anamon stood, looking around the room from the corner he attended. His eyes rolled over a ranger with a black cloak and he smirked. He shifted so that the two longswords at his sides would lay comfortably in their scabbards. The claymore on his back sank down in it's own scabbard. Anamon's studded leather cuirass creaked as he stood, his cape trailing behind him. His footsteps creaked loudly, the wooden floor stressing to hold the 230lb muscular warrior. As his hood pulled back the light revealed a scarred, chizeled face, dotted along the jaw with stubble. His blue eyes shined as his long brown hair fell about his face.
Anamon rested his hand on Meredian's shoulder, "Meredian?" his deep voice asked.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:15 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari sat comfortably in the chair and noticed Anamon came up to them and put his hand on Meredian's shoulder , Hikari looked at him with her dark purple eyes

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:18 AM
punkchik
punk rocker

Meredians eyes where closed, she grinned "Yes Anamon... come sit down but dont seem suspicious.... the traitors to the real crown are everywhere....." her eyelids flicked opened revealing cat like green eyes. as she pulled the cloak off her head she looked more like a girl but not much.

sXe
you make me feel free...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 10:20 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari crossed her legs and looked around the room " well , isn' t this a lovely place " she petted her hawk , and pulled out some food for it " here u go Angel"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 10:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gee, did anyone ask me permission for this?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 11:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shinlong walked in with a trenchcoat on.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:02 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

" well Meredian , what u been up too lately " then she saw Shinlong " well , look who's coming to join us " , her hawk flew off her shoulder and went to Shinlong

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:05 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

The bird landed on Shinlong's shoulder. "Hello." Shinlong looked at Hikari.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:08 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

"hello , Shinlong " she said seductavly ,~she usually always talks like that , cause she was raised that way~ she smiled at him , Angel ~the hawk~ nuzzled his neck

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:11 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shinlong rubbed Angel's head. Shinlong made a sound then Angel flew back to Hikari.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:14 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Angel got onto Hikari's shoulder , Hikari looked at him and patted an empty chair

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:15 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shinlong sat in a chair across from her. "I think I wanna spent the rest of my life with her." He thought.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:23 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari smiled at him , she ran her hand through her long raven hair and then petted Angel who nuzzled her

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:25 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shinlong smiled back.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:30 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

" well , Meredian, what is u been doing lately , its been a while"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:50 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Anamon sat down next to Meredian, his armor and weapons creaking, he grinned sheepishly, "Sorry Meredian, guess being inconspecuos(super sp) isnt my thing.."

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:52 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote