KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » X-scaliber:roleplaying.

X-scaliber:roleplaying.
Started by: Tiger Eyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

X-scaliber:roleplaying.

~IT OPEN AND READY TO GO!~

It was a lovly day in Hong Kong, the sun was shinning, te birds were sings. Everyone was happy excpet one girl in one msall house alone.
Kasumi was sitting alone on the front lawn of a small house in a forest just on the border of HOng Kong. Her parents had just been killed the night before, from that point on she sat.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:00 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayame was sitting under a cherry blossom tree , relaxing and enjoying the peacefulness in the park , a butterfly landed on her finger " how pretty"

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:04 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

~yay , its finally open~

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:04 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

~sorry about the wait. i had to go do some stuff fer my school adn then i had teakwon-do~

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:06 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~is it okay if i add something too?~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:07 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

~yah go ahead~

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:08 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Damian ran through the park, panting as the cop cars wheeled around the street. He heard the men get out 'Oh shit, oh shit' he htought as he heard them yelling and following him

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:25 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~since i mentioned mystical creatures and so forth, i'm going to play one~

In the cool night air, a huge creature flew over the forests of Japan. When the moonlight hit it just right, you could see that it had the head and upper body of a kitsune and the rest was of a phoenix like bird. Drappped on it's body and flapping about in the wind were torn seems of clothing. The Airax's golden eyes scanned the ground for any action. It glided through the sky with ease.

~sorry, that's all i can come up with for now~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 05:18 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayame heard cop cars and opened her eyes, she say someone running from them " whats going on"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:17 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yokoto was in his parents home waiting for his father and his mother.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:05 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayame let the butterfly fly away , and she got up and see what the commosion is all about

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:06 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yokoto left a note then he bowed and walked out. While Yokoto was walking away from his house he gets hit by a car. the accident was infront of the park.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:21 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

when Ayame was running to see who the cops are chasing , she saw someone get hit by a car " omg " she ran to him , and kneeled down and held his head

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:22 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yokoto was knocked out then a citzen looked at Ayame and Yokoto.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:28 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Yuki layed down and looked up at the sky. She tried to imagine shapes in the sky to keep her mind off her parents. It didn't help all she could see was the creature that killed them.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:34 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Kasumi*** not yuki thinking strangly

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:35 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

" come on , wake up , are u ok " Ayame wasn't used to seeing a person get run overed

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:48 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

His feet pushed him faster, as the police ran close behind. Damian moved faster, ignoring everything else except the fact that he had to run. As he ran he tripped and tumbled, getting up he was tackled by what he thought could have been twelve police officers.

God is only a false hope

Last edited by FallingBlue on Sep 11th, 2003 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:50 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

~a girl holding him , what girl lol~

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:52 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

~oh, i must have missed summin, ill change that, thought 7you were talking about damian big grin ~

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 01:02 AM