KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The High School

The High School
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (172): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
V@LL3jOk!D707

The High School

~so its starting!~

Tyrone was excited for school as it was the first day.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:30 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

She wasn’t even to school yet and already Melinda was bored. She sat in her car, stuck in morning traffic, and looked out the window. Just thinking of school made her bored.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:53 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Lance pulled up into the school parking lot, he had a mitsubishi 3000 gt. he revved the engine abit before he turned off the car.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:56 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

When Melinda finally got through the traffic, she pulled her blue Mazda Rx7 into her parking spot and got out, grabbing her bag through the open window. She slowly walked to her first class through the bustling crowd of students. She liked her first class, but the teacher was a dick, so she didn’t care if she was late or not.
"Your late, Miss Thomas" spat the teacher, Mr. Park. Melinda ignored him and went to the back of the class and took a seat.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:12 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Lance got out of his car, shut his door, got his bags, and walked up to the school door, since his first class was helping a teacher, he had to go check into the office first.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:28 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

"To start the year, let me show you some of my past work" Mr. Park said, as he turned out the lights and popped a video into the tv at the front of the class. 'Oh well,' thought Melinda as she rested her head on her desk. 'I need the sleep'. She had already seen all his past work last year, in his class.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:36 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( what is this rp about? Is it based on a show? ))

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:40 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

<<I think its just about high school>>

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:42 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( oh.. can I join? Or do I have to ask someone first? ))

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:50 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

~you can join bid, just register in the high school rpg registraion and discussion~

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:57 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Melinda woke up as the bell rang to dismiss class. People were slowly trickling out the door.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:03 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Tyrone saw Melinda, thought she was cute.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:10 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Tiffany walked into the side entrance of the school wearing a pair of blue jeans, black shirt, and a short leather jacket. She walked up to her locker, late for her second class and spins the combination. She swings open the door and shoves her backpack in along with her jacket. She then makes her way to gym class.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:22 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

As Melinda headed to history class she see's Tyrone looking at her. She smiles at him and continues on her way.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:30 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Tiffany changes into her gym clothes, t-shirt and shorts and puts her hair in a ponytail, and goes out onto the main floor to warm up, taking laps. She hated gym, but there was one good thing about it, her hott gym teacher eek!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:46 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Keila and Zack walked up the path leading to the main doors. The first day of school was a mess, keila hated it. Zack hated it too but Devon never came to class ever he was a drop in kind of kid.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Last edited by Tiger Eyes on Dec 6th, 2003 at 02:12 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:09 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

For Melinda, History was okay. There was just this one preppy kid upfront who gave his answers way too loud.

<<Is lunch after 3rd period?>>

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:14 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

~sure why not~

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:18 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

When history ended Melinda went to he locker and dropped off some stuff and headed for science.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:06 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

wha slow the day down....

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 08:31 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote