KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Under the Sea...

Under the Sea...
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

Under the Sea...

~Okay here it is~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 02:33 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

~Well start us of~

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 02:36 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila woke up. The water was warm today from the sun shinning down through the clear sky. She swam over to her mirror and put her usual aray of sparkles in her strawberry blonde hair. Her aqua colored eyes, a very rare and unusual color for a mermaid shimmered. She changed into a red shell bra (( do they use those? I only know about Mermaids from The Little Mermaid lol )) She smeared some more sparkles on her arms and over her cleavage. She loved sparkles! As she got ready to face another day in what humans new so little about she thought about what she was going to do.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 03:04 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Zane had been up early before light. He was already trying to make money for his family. It was helping. He sat at the store. Selling stuff and being still was not his nuthing, but it was his turn. Tatyana and Tiffany were looking for jobs.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 03:09 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( Do they have things that humans would have? such as back packs? or would a back pack me an empty shell with strips of plants for shoulder straps? ))

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 03:18 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((I think it would be a regular back pack.)))
Zane looked around at the other stores and their customers.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 03:21 AM

~Yeah, they would probably be normal things found by certain merpeople called scavengers who swim around all day and then sell their findings to store owners.~

Chenelle woke up to a sharp pain in her cheek. She got up and looked down. She had been sleeping on a small pile of jewels. She must have fallen asleep on them after she got home the night before. She picked up a large green emerald. She had just found it last night, it was the newest to her collection. She was quite pleased with her self. Putting it down, she swam to her dresser. She pulled out a silver top and tied it around her torso. She took a ruby encrusted comb and set her hair up with it. Feeling satisfied with her appearence, she swam out of her room.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 03:32 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila swam past her parents on the way out of the house. They were too busy with their newborn baby daughter to be concerned with her. Funny, they would give her all the money she wanted, but their attention was reserved for the newest member of the family. She wasn't the kind of mermaid to get jealous, but it got annoying. With her pocketbook strapped around her she swam into town to shop.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 03:41 AM

Chanelle swam down to the kitchen. It was still early, everyone else was asleep. She grabbed a handful of spiced seaweed and left.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 03:47 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

"!Lord LTA of the merfish has arrived at his Royal Palace!"

*trumpets sound from the royal palace as the Royal King swims up wearing a flowing tunic that seems not 2 be wet at all. The Trident that is strapped 2 his slightly scaled back glows with a magical quailty that only the Merpeople could produce (that means dont mess with me)*

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:34 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Chanelle watches as the king goes past.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:40 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thaylaaxil watches his Queen watch him

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:42 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Lila can hear the trumpet from the palace, but continues to shop. Many of the merpeople go to oogle over their king.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by LarryTheArch
Thaylaaxil watches his Queen watch him

~Thats right! I totally forgot I was gonna be Queen! eek! Bonus!~

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:45 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where is Lila!!!!
the Royal Dresser should be here by now!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:45 AM

~Are you sure she wants to be?~

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:47 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well she is my prime choice... unless That NPC wants 2 be it

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:48 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

(( what? me? Lila is the royal dresser? ))

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:49 AM

~Who?~

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:49 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

((if she wants 2 be!))

"I AM ANNOUNCING A NEW ROYAL COMMANDMENT! A NEW MILITIA WILL BE FORMED IN THE KINGDOM OF NEWER YORKUS TOO DEFEND AGAINST THE ATtACKS OF ANTALANTIA!!!"

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:51 AM