KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Green Dragon Inn.

Green Dragon Inn.
Started by: Vandal59

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (262): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vandal59

Green Dragon Inn.

This is a Fantasy Story in a realm set with Elves, Magic and all the other goodies Included . There are no fire arms or crazy stuff like that. Try and keep it in the samefeeling as hercules.

(No super characters Please)

Vandal59: 6'0, 180pds,brown hair, green eyes, Uses the force, and a Ruine Sword of True Seeing, and a pump action cross bow. Wears an Evergreen Cloak and Blood Red Full plate Dragon Armor.

*Vandal lit the Lanterns out Side of the Green Dragon Inn, Night had approached fast, and with it all the Evil the dwelled in the mist. The Inn sat ontop of a large hill, practically the Nexus Point of the mergeing terrain, to the west was vast destert, to the east was the rainforest, north swamp, and the south Vast Plains.*

*The Inn had three entrances, the large Two Door entryway that faced South, a back entrance to the North and a Hidden entrance that only he Knew. As you entered the In there were multiple large Oak tables that sat any where between 3-8 people, on the right were some large booths made of the finest fabrics and extremely comfortable and to the left were the Stairs leading up to the second floor rooms and also up to the third floor private rooms*

*Vandal moved over and Sat by the North Bar, over Looking the crowd as they discussed their trips and destinations over a Glass Of Ice Cold Ale

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 08:25 AM
Vandal59 is currently offline Click here to Send Vandal59 a Private Message Find more posts by Vandal59 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

um........ i didnt see this rp posted in the "i want to start a new game" thread
Did you get permission?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 10:16 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I'd like to play, but have you asked Ush?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 10:59 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

did ya get permission

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 09:08 AM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

this sound cool

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 11:05 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Did you get permission? *waits for answer*

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 11:32 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

good one! I'll join!

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:11 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

ill join...but im human...i hope theres no vampires in this inn

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 06:46 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

No one starts anything without permission first...so wait up until Ush's made the verdict.

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 12:49 PM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yeah you guys. You cant join untill this has an ok by Ush.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 03:08 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxOblivionxx

*a shadow glides into the room* "when these is aproved i would be most intereseted in joining." a rasping voice calls from the dark places of your souls

"And the evil that was once vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk among the innocent and terror shall consume they that dwell upon the earth. The skies shall rain fire and the seas will become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked and all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 01:09 AM
xxOblivionxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxOblivionxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxOblivionxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemLang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can I join?

I'm a pretty mixed girl

Soy una chica mestiza, y estoy orgullosa. Mis amigos me llaman la "Princesa de KMC, o la Princesa mestiza de KMC.

Soy una linda chica mestiza.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 11:51 PM
SalemLang is currently offline Click here to Send SalemLang a Private Message Find more posts by SalemLang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucinda
Dragon Maiden

I wana join, I wana join, I wana join *hops up and down* I love fantasy!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 05:04 AM
Lucinda is currently offline Click here to Send Lucinda a Private Message Find more posts by Lucinda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

...We have lots of peaple so its Okay... I think... I quess we can start this thing

Name: Axithill Litthelair Fijausy
Race: Vampire
Appearence: Black Plate Dragon Armor with white edges, uses the Sword of Romani anad has a Black Dragon Shield with a Blood Red Skull on the center of it, the Shield is located on his back.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 06:38 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucinda
Dragon Maiden

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Name: Anna Dawn
Race: Werewolf
Apperance: Weres a dark green dress and hanging on a golden belt 'round her waist is a magnificant looking sword made by the elves. A black cloak hides this eligant sword. Anna's golden-blond hair is always
in a braid and is her fur color when in wolf form.
Attitude: (human) Anna is a great friend and a deadly enemy. She trys to be friendly. (Wolf) Same as Human.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 04:05 AM
Lucinda is currently offline Click here to Send Lucinda a Private Message Find more posts by Lucinda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

sweet ill join i am
Mordacai 4
Race:1/2 werewolf 1/2 elvaan
apearance:tall blonde haired Elf (usually) has long ponytail and weilds the ancient blade of mordacaiand the sheild of Mordacai also has large double scar(which he gained from a werewolf)

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:46 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

name:eve
Race:wind nyph
118 lbs
5feet9
skin ton:brown
hair:long wavy blue
Eve always has a magic staff of wind that her dad gave her.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 02:05 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

people need to post more!!!!!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 06:43 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

like bios

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 07:08 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ResEvil_4ever
Resident Evil 4 ever

Ummm...I don't think u asked Ush if you can start it.... and he is probaly going to close this down....

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 11:56 PM
ResEvil_4ever is currently offline Click here to Send ResEvil_4ever a Private Message Find more posts by ResEvil_4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote