KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ancient Egypt: On the Nile

Ancient Egypt: On the Nile
Started by: Spaz_Gurl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spaz_Gurl

Ancient Egypt: On the Nile

Kamilah sighed, dragging her hand through the cool blue water of the Nile. She was on a large ferry(?Boat/barge thingy??) that was carrying the pharaoh and his court. She was waiting for the head priestess to come out of her room. She was getting impatient, though she knew that Larkah was just completing her morning rituals.

~Okie-dokie, you people can take it from here, no?~

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 09:09 PM
Spaz_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Spaz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Spaz_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Ramatez walked through the palace, he was very bored. There wasn't much to do in the palace so he walked outside to watch th eslaves worked, sometimes when no gaurds were around he would walk out and help some of the slaves.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 10:33 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Rameses was up before dawn, as he always was. He loved to watch the sun rise over the hills to the East, reflecting on the Nile in brilliant shades of red and orange. To him, there was no place more beautiful in the world than his homeland. He loved the simple life; waking up early, putting in an honest day's work taking care of his flock, horses, and chickens, then unwinding at day's end beneath a date palm with a nice mug of beer.
He got dressed and had a quick breakfast before going out to take care of his flock. First he emptied the trough of water, cleaned it, and refilled it with water from the river. Then he went inside his small stable to feed his two horses, Ahmose and Kem. After he had gotten all the animals fed and watered, he went and sat down at the base of a tall date palm to watch the sun come up, feeling its warmth on his bare brown chest.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:07 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Zafirah looked up from her work. She was filling some jars. She looked up at Ramatez. Her brown eyes met his before she returned to work. She finished filling the jar and went inside. SHe quickly returned with the jug empty.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:35 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"Rameses, we're out of barley flour!", yelled his elderly mother from the house.
"I'll go buy some," he shouted back towards the house. He stood up, hopped on a small raft he had built from date planks, and ferried himself across the river. The raft was attached to a rope that stretched from one bank to the other, so it wouldn't drift off in the strong current.
He went into the market and found a stall that was selling various grains and bought some barley flour. Judging the time roughly from the position of the sun, he figured he had some time to walk around town. He knew a family of slaves who he had met while he had been working on some irrigation canals for the king one year. He decided to go pay them a visit in the slave quarters...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:11 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Zafira was busy cleaning. She put the golden statue back. She shivered as her master walked in. He backhanded her. "I told you never to touch that. You have disgraced the gods." he shouted.

Zafira fell to her knees on the floor. She held her cheek that her master's hand had roughly connected with. She didn't tear up or anything. "I'm just doing as i was told...cleaning everything." she said.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:17 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

Enahs walked out side of the palce in a large dirty cloak and picked up some sand and rubbed it on his checks, he began to walk twords the market place. he didn't mind going alone, not that he could go with anyone, seeing that no one would allow it. He would lissen into his people and learn the latest news.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:29 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Zafira went into the market place. EVen as a slave she had to buy things. This time it was for her master. She hoped the red hand print across her face was disappearing. She asked for some items.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:39 AM
Darth Revan
-

Just as he was starting to leave, Rameses remembered that he was also running low on grain for his sheep. He turned around and went back to the market. As he was walking through the narrow, crowded aisles, he saw a dark-skinned woman with a nasty looking red mark on the side of her face. "Are you alright?"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:46 AM
Tela

Zafira looked at Rameses. She didn't know him. "Um, I'm fine." she lied while paying for the items. The shopkeeper shook his head. Even he knew differently. Zafira's hand shook as she put the items in her bag. "Thank you for your concern." she said.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:51 AM
Darth Revan
-

Rameses knew she was lying, and it wasn't in his nature to let something like this pass. "No, you're not. What happened to you?"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 02:05 AM
§H@Ñ€
???

Enahs was easbropping on a strang convo with a slave and sheaperd

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 02:47 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Ramatez had followed Zafira when he saw Rameses. He walked up to the two. "Hello Ramases." He said then turned to Zafira "Hello."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 02:48 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

"Well i guess i found a wierd bunch today," Enahs muttered to himself.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 02:50 AM
Darth Revan
-

Rameses had just become very aware that someone was watching him when Ramatez showed up. "Yes, your highness?" He didn't particularly respect the royal class, but he knew it was wise to be nice to them.

((You are a prince, right?))

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 02:54 AM
§H@Ñ€
???

(((yeah))

Enahs pulled his hood to cover his face, "What are you talking about?! I'm only a slave, you have mistaken sir."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:07 AM
Darth Revan
-

((I was talking to Force))

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:09 AM
§H@Ñ€
???

((( laughing ok, forget my post laughing )))

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:10 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Rameses had just become very aware that someone was watching him when Ramatez showed up. "Yes, your highness?" He didn't particularly respect the royal class, but he knew it was wise to be nice to them.

((You are a prince, right?))

~yeah i'm a prince~

"Oh nothing you can carry on with your conversation....I was just inspecting the streets." Ramatez lied, he just wanted to hangout with normal people.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:23 AM
Darth Revan
-

"Right..." Rameses thought that was more than a little wierd--royalty didn't usually go outside the palace, and especially not to places like the market.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:34 AM