KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Dark Tavern

The Dark Tavern
Started by: Tari Ringeril

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (489): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Queen Solomon
Dark Desires

The Dark Tavern

The Dark Tavern is set in the middle of a wooded area. A long winding path leads up to it. The Tavern is a three foot story tavern not include the catacombs underneath where all the drinks are stored. There is a lake to the left and a path leading to the back where the stables are located. When you first walk in you see a fire place and to the left there is a bar which is most of the time self served if there is no bartender. On the left are tables and chairs for sitting, in the fair left corner are stairs leading up to the apartments where characters can get their rooms to stay. There are two levels of rooms, Level 1 and Level 2. Level 1 is a long hallway that branches off and creates two more hallways left and right. When you walk onto Level 1 of the room areas you can see down the hallway to the starts that lead to Level 2, level 2 only has one hallway that has doors on both sides and a locked door. That door leads to the library. Only regulars and people who ask permission may venture there. Now if you venture into the catacombs which you really shouldn't do you will see that there are systems of many halls and tunnels where wine and other drinks are stored.

Character Setup:

There are types of Characters to choice from

Elf

Anthro

Vampire

Angel

Demon

Demon/Angel

Human

Draconian

Basically the genre is fantasy. The laws are simple. No BS no killing unles both charries agree to a fight to the death or judges are present to watch.

Also, try and add the profile to your charrie and if you can a picture. Also let me see the profile to see if the charrie fits the genre. Have fun.

Attachment: drag_jo.jpg
This has been downloaded 682 time(s).

Welcome to the city where your future is set forever.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 07:43 AM
Queen Solomon is currently offline Click here to Send Queen Solomon a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Solomon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Queen Solomon
Dark Desires

Name: Tari Ringeril
Species: Vampire
Special Abilites: Flaming Sword
Weapon(s): Long swords (Wolf Blaze and Lunar)
Magic(s): Fire, Ice and Lightening
Basic Personality: Her personality seems to be dark and haunting at first but when you get to know her she seems more light
Title: Caster

Old Post May 6th, 2004 07:47 AM
Queen Solomon is currently offline Click here to Send Queen Solomon a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Solomon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Queen Solomon
Dark Desires

Basically you can choice more types, I ment to type here are some types of characters you can chose from.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Whoa, cimplete lack of permission- please check out the rules!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 6th, 2004 03:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Queen Solomon
Dark Desires

Meh, sorry, I was half asleep when I did this messed I guess I just lightly skimmed over them.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 06:42 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

.......... Ok.....

I wanna be the race from DragonBall Z called Saiyans that can have super powers and turn super saiyan (I am a diehard fan of DBZ)
The picture of a Saiyan as me is as my sig pic.

Name: Kakorat
Heigh: 6'7

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 7th, 2004 12:25 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Sorry forgot all the other info

Special Ability: Super Saiyan(Your hair turns golden and your musceles get bigger you have a huge power burst) and Oozaru(When a saiyan stares at the moon he turns into a giant ape he cannot use any special attacks at that moment but it gives a power burst but not such a power burst as you get in a Super Saiyan form)

Weapons: Long sword like trunks has.
Magic(Or ki attacks): Kamehamehame, Big Bang attack, Burning attack, Scatter shot, Destructo disk.
Basic Personality: A saiyan who has been sent to a planet ( Prob earth) to destroy it but suffered memory lost and forgot about destroying the planet and now he is a good Saiyan and protects everybody the innocent.

Title: The first Saiyan To Help the Innocent.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 12:31 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Add to the personality: He is a very light sided saiyan who will never back off from a single fight because even if he protects the innocent saiyan blood still runs in his veins so he will never miss a fight.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 12:33 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

I don't think this has been given permission to play though...

Old Post May 7th, 2004 12:54 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Well since Ush hasn't closed, and he has posted. I think probably Tari's got permission by PM. Still I'll wait to post my character.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:32 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yeah, so will I.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 09:20 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

I agree with Paddy!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:15 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

*ish waiting for permission*

made by lana

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:48 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*Meish too! Missio accomplished all group 3 members have been contacted*

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 04:31 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Oh, thanks ^^ No replies yet?)

made by lana

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:28 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

yeh i wanna join too but, i dont wanna post a character if its not allowed

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:32 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Is anyone gonna say if this rp has permission or not? I even pmed Tari and I havn't gotten a responce yet, and it's been a while.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 03:29 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Name: Hope
Species: Angel
Special Abilites: Holy Slash
Weapon(s): Dagger and broadsword (Lightning and Holy)
Magic(s): water, ice, and healing
Basic Personality: Hope is a very sweet person and cares for others deeply especially her sister.
Title: White

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:37 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Hope and her sister, Hoshi

I'll post their pic soon.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:46 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Hope and her sister, Hoshi

(Is it ok Paddy that I named her Hoshi?)

Attachment: tavernrpgpic.jpg
This has been downloaded 523 time(s).

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:48 PM