KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Queen of the Damned: Role Play

Queen of the Damned: Role Play
Started by: Emma718

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emma718
posthuman

Queen of the Damned: Role Play

Heya eveyone, now that i have opened this theard we can start the rpg big grin

How would u guys like to start this thing?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 11:45 PM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~I start when I get out of my catacomb, Also Tal just gave ya a headstart. I was also wondering does it have to be the same as in the movie?~

Vash stode up from his catacomb and twitched his neck a little he had A dark sword made out black metal and rare, on his back. Vash has rosen, But not anymore does he wan tto be the king of Vampire, The manslayer of the decate, He will make up for his future, He will no longer kill any humans or drink blood from them, He will be a peace maker... Suddenly Vash heard a noise he looked to the right to see another grave oppening and some Lady Vampire got out from it (Alexandra) Vashs eyes went out as he saw the Alexandras face. For the first time in ten thousands of years he had a crush..

Attachment: aspcb-sword.jpg
This has been downloaded 102 time(s).

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 11:51 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

~It doesn't have to be the same as the movie, omg..opps..i need do up my characters profile~

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 11:56 PM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Sorry I wanna change how I look this is me without my sword.~ I know Tela I stole it but who cares his banned anyway roll eyes (sarcastic) ~

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 12:06 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

][ive seen the movie and junk.. but like i dont get the whole concept of the plot of a rp. how exactly will this work out.][

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 12:11 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~My new look~

Attachment: untitled.gif
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 12:14 AM
Emma718
posthuman

~nice Tidus and She Seduced this rpg has it's own plot, like u can make it up on the way. Characters from the movie can be in it, aswell as similiar things from the movie. You just have to make up a character and your own little plot to start off and it can all come together as one.

Also go to the Queen of the Damned regristratin theard to fill out your characters details, if you are going to be in it.

Also my characters details are in the other theard if u guys want to look at it~

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 01:02 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

So now you post your beginning EMma..

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 01:03 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 01:21 AM
Emma718
posthuman

~I need someone to play Lestat soon..lol~

Buffy had a normal life, and it was great. She had great friends, she was working at the movies (which she loved), she had a loving family, and a great boyfriend. What more did see want?

That night she had a few friends over, aswell as her boyfriend and a few of his mates. They watched Queen of the Damned on Dvd, Buffy was next to her boyfriend on the couch leaning her head on his shoulder and he had his arm around her waist. The movie had just started and Buffy and her friends thought Lestat was Hot.

"I have to say Lestat is a hottie for a vampire" Buffy said to the others and they agreed, then Buffy saw the look on her Boyfriend Zephyr's face.
"But not as hot as you" Buffy said
"That's good too know" He replied and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips

Get a room, if you guys are going to be like this" Tyler said from the other couch
"Dude, you are just jealous" Zephyr replied
"Whatever dude" Tyler added

"Shutup people, watch the movie" Buffy's friend Nikki said and Buffy laid her head back on her boyfriends shoulder.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 01:28 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"First, Make peace with a Vampire" thought Vash not letting his eyes go of Alexandra. Damn shes beatiful. Thought Vash but then shook of it and thought "Lestaaat... Heading to Buffy Wheeler..Need to get there"

Last edited by Spidervlad on Sep 12th, 2004 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 01:31 AM
Emma718
posthuman

Buffy and and her friends, where halfway through the movie. For some strange reason she felt weird for a moment.
"Buffy are you alright" Zephyr replied
"Yeah, i just felt weird for a moment" she added
"Maybe it all the junk food, we have eaten, i felt weird too" her friend Christy said
"Yeah, i guess your right"Buffy replied

"Wouldn't it be cool, to meet Lestat" Nikki said
"Maybe if you want to be killed" Zephyr's friend Josh said
Buffy laughed at this.
"Remember Nikki, Lestat is not real, vampires are not real, it's just a movie" Zephyr said to Nikki.
"I know that, but....your just no fun" she said crossing her arms
"I do like the song at the start of the movie" he replied
"do you mean Forsaken" Buffy said looking at Zephyr
"Yeah, that's an awesome song" he added
I AGREE" everyone in the room said making all of them laugh.

Last edited by Emma718 on Sep 12th, 2004 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 01:46 AM
Tela

Aleksandrya yawned slightly as her eyes immediately focused in the dimly lit catacomb. She was somewhat angry she had been awaken a full decade before she wanted. No matter. She turned her head popping the crinks out of her neck. Out of the corner of her eye she sees Vash.

Ah, another hot guy. she thought before heading towards the closest exit. Her thirst ran deep and she needed to quench it.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:11 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Naaahhh Ill go with the chaos in the whole world thing thought Vash as he Flew toward the exit to "Say Alexandrya, I know where you can get pure young, Human blood" said Vash.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:20 AM
Tela

Aleksandrya stopped. There was no change in her countenance. "Why do you want to help me feed?" she asked still not turning to look at him.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:23 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"We are both the same age, Also we are both Pure Vampires, Born as Vampires very few who lived throu the Medieval Age." said Vash but didnt say anything about the crush.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:25 AM
Tela

Aleksandrya's eyes narrowed on Vash as she faced him. "That means nothing." she says. There was no hint of emotion in her voice. She was not the most trusting. "But I will let you show me where this young meat is."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:31 AM
Emma718
posthuman

"Arrgghh..that Jessie girl only wants to become a vampire, so she can be with Lestat" Buffy said
"She's Pure Evil" Christy said
"You can say that again" Buffy said laughing a little
Buffy caught Zephyr staring at her
"What" Buffy said looking at him
"Your just so beautiful, you mean everything to me" he replied
"Aww...your sweet" Buffy said blushing slightly
"I love you" Zephyr said
"I love you too, your sweetist guy ever, not to mention your hot"
"Zephyr then gives her a passionate kiss, Buffy kissed back
"Not again guys, seriously get a room" Tyler said
Buffy and Zephyr just ignored him and gave each other a hug.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:34 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Then follow thought I must warn another Vampire is heading there thought he is a mudblood Vampire, You do know that Pure Vampires are about two times strongher" said Vash as he started flying toward Buffies house.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:34 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by <Tidus>
"mudblood Vampire

~mudblood, god BOP was right u watch too many movies and anime~

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:36 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote