KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » harry potter....new

harry potter....new
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Tongue harry potter....new

i decided to make a new one...since i didn't catch up on the last one to well.......any ways ....i know some of u still wanna continue the old one.....but....okay join if u want....

it is free....any characters... big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:24 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ill be Vlad Potter.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:46 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Name: Trish Clarie
Nickname: Tris
Year: 4th
Parents: Ginny Weasley and Robert Clarie
History: Is half of a muggle but can be mistaken for a witch once in a while. Her dad and mother decided to live in North Dakota in her pre-school years before they moved back to England. Well, since then she was in a private school until she attended Hogwarts.
Personality: cherry
Hair: red
Eyes: green

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 08:55 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Scene from childhood:
Trish tagged around with her neighborhood gang in the big London city. Trish was different from her friends in only one way, they shared everything else in common, that she was a witch. They sadly were not.

"Honey, you have to go to Hogwarts. It's where you belong. I went there when I was your age," said her mother sweetly. Tris refused to take any of it as tears leaked down her face.

"Mama, I don't think Bridget, Ray-Ray, Shel, and Kat are going there. They even told me so," sniffed out Tris.

"You told them about Hogwarts?" Ginny's expression was grave.

"Yeah and that it was a 'different school,'" replied Tris. "I don't know what's different about it."

"I'll explain later. But for one thing we need to move into a different part of the city," said Ginny.

A couple of weeks later, the Claires moved to Diagon Alley. Here they began teaching Tris about her real life. She never understood why she couldn't see any of her friends, but she felt better if she didn't bring it up in front of Robert or Ginny.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 12:35 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Myun, new charrie big grin

Hanneli Black
Year: 4
Nick: Hannah
Parents: Sirius Black and Val Tanerwyn
Bio: Hanneli has lived a hard life, always moving about the world for reasons she does not know of. Both of her parents are now dead, both murdered, so she is currently living with wizard foster parents. Upon recieving her first letter from Hogwarts, she was overjoyed. Hannah is still very sad over the death of both wonderful parents, but is always trying to make things better...for others and herslef.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black

made by lana

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 12:40 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

I did a childhood scene. I was bored I guess. Good char.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 12:43 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

laughing out loud I'll do one too! In a minute...smile

made by lana

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 12:49 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Ok. Like I said I was bored. There was nothing else to do.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 12:53 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

laughing out loud Whats new?

Hannah sat in her backyard plaing in the sand box. She was completely bored....her parents were not home at the moment, and it was getting late. The 9 year old wondered why they weren't back by now. It had to her at least 7 o'clock by now, yet they had told her that they'd be back by 5.

Suddenly, as if out of no where, a man appeared along with several others, all wearing matching green cloaks. "Hanneli Black....we are sorry to inform you that your parents, Sirius and Val Black are dead. You will be brought to a foster home immediatly,"

~~~

Hanneli was still scared when she had finished 'decorating' her new room. Finally, after she was sure that her new parents were sleeping, she sank to her bed and cried her eyes out. It was the first time she had cried in a while...

~~~

Um thats all cuz I'm lazy big grin

made by lana

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 12:59 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

That's good.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 01:07 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Nuh uh. I did it real quick. your is better and stuff smile laughing out loud When can this start?

made by lana

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 01:18 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

I guess this starts when Punkyhermy gives the ok of our characters and gets some more people to join. But that's what I think.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 04:19 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Okies.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 11:38 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

okay....
here is my character!
shanon

ravenclaw

is cool with everybody

pretty i guess
hazel eyes
chestnut brown hair....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 10:55 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eMoSk8ErKiD99
fake it like you matter

is this a continuation of the old one?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 04:58 PM
eMoSk8ErKiD99 is currently offline Click here to Send eMoSk8ErKiD99 a Private Message Find more posts by eMoSk8ErKiD99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

I don't think so. Punkyhermy is Trish Claire accepted?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:00 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

And Hannah? smile

made by lana

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 09:30 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

My childhoood( Im bored lol)

the 10 year old Vlad Potter who soon will go to hogwarts was running all over the big house in excitement. Harry caught Vlad and said "Hey there buddy... Excited to go there are you?"
Vlad: Yeah Dad, I cant wait to learn spells and everything! And maybe I will be famous because of you.

Harry: Now Vlad dont go showing off...

Vlad: Sorry dad!

Harry: I bet you will need your books and equipment?

Vlad: Yeah, Can we go and buy it together??

Harry: Well its not everyday your boy gets his first owel to hogwarts so Ill take a day off and we can go in about an hour?

Vlad: Yay! Your the best dad!

Harry: We can even stop by in my Auror office in the Ministry of Magic.

Vlad: Wow, Nice I like going there...

Harry: Now dont get to exciting and maybe you could go up in your bedroom and write owls to your friends that you got picked to hogwarts..

Vlad: Yeah ok!

Vlad charged toward his bedroom and got in, A snowish white owel was sitting in a cage. It was young but it was the son of Hedwig, His fathers owel.

Vlad: Hey Poley, Ill write some letters and youll deliver them.

Vlad sat down and started writing.. When he ended writing the time sped up very fast and then Harry went into Vlads room.

Harry: You ready?

Vlad: Yeah dad just let me give this mail to Poley..

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 02:08 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

We're all so bored laughing out loud

made by lana

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 02:48 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Yeaaah....... And since I head 4 math classes today my teachers voice is in my head

"Do you have any questions class?" then nobody raises there hands "Well then I have a question for you! Blah BLah BLah"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 02:52 AM