KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Van Helsing Roleplay

Van Helsing Roleplay
Started by: Partingsorrows

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Partingsorrows

Warning Van Helsing Roleplay

OOC: There will be openings for just about every character so feel free just to join as a character. To prevent anyone from stealing anyone else's characters, read through this and the posts.

Characters needed:

Van Helsing
Friar Carl
Velkan
Dracula
3 brides
etc.

I will be Anna Valerious. Alright, I will post a setting and this is a roleplay so anything could happen. Just keep it to a realistic fiction. Keep it within the time era too. This is after the movie so we can make it up. Anna is not dead and neither is anyone else.

Year: 1889

Anna Valerious looked around the streets of Rome. Her heart paced steadily as her heels clicked the cobblestone streets. She had been here before but it was less then pleasant circumstances. Most of her life had been like that. Now it was time for a change and to visit the one place where she could probably find Van Helsing if he was not already on assignment.

"Convenient" She muttered, sinking in the sights of Rome.

Her attention was turned several times, as she wandered through the streets of this large place. Finding St. Peter's should not been all that hard. Why was she here though? Her mind accused her of going against everything. Sure, Van Helsing and herself had a brief romantic moment but was it worth running halfway across Europe to persue? Anything was possible.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:22 AM
Partingsorrows is currently offline Click here to Send Partingsorrows a Private Message Find more posts by Partingsorrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

this got permisson?)))

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:59 AM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Partingsorrows

Waiting to get clearance. I didnt see the thing but I am asking anyway.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 03:10 PM
Partingsorrows is currently offline Click here to Send Partingsorrows a Private Message Find more posts by Partingsorrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

oh ok....see i tried to do a van helsing roleplay but he didnt do anythign..and may people have tried also ...just so u know))))

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 04:23 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

if its allowed ill be the van man

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kantar

Hay can I join?? I'll just be a random person all caught up in this

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:14 PM
Kantar is currently offline Click here to Send Kantar a Private Message Find more posts by Kantar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Partingsorrows

Go ahead, but I think it has been. Im not sure, whose like in charge of everything?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 08:58 PM
Partingsorrows

Yayness. It has been approved so everyone can rp. Again just read through the posts and make sure no one else is playing your character. It first come first serve. Im playing Anna so yeah. Lets begin.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:04 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

~im helsing, but i am not hugh jackman stick out tongue

so what we up to~

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I wanna be the bride with the red hair I forgot her name

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:26 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

the red head is aleera
the black haired one is verona
the blonde one is marishka

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:33 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Thank you I'll be Aleera then

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:36 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

((i look forward to fighting you))

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:38 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

~I'll bite you stick out tongue~

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:46 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

~ill bite you back stick out tongue~

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:49 PM
Partingsorrows

Anyway...lol

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 02:31 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I just watched VH eek! and now i wanna play stick out tongue so people join

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 12:14 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

~ill be here for a couple of hours~

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 01:24 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

~You should start cause your kinda VH~

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 01:48 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

~k, i just hope partingsorrows isnt mad, but how the f*ck do we introduce the characters with only two of us?~

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 01:56 AM