KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Sailormoon: The Children of the Darkness

Sailormoon: The Children of the Darkness
Started by: Tela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Sailormoon: The Children of the Darkness

A girl with short brown hair hung loosely about her face walked inside the classroom (where uranus and neptune are) interupting the teacher. She handed her the note.

The teacher spoke up. "Class, we have a new student. This is Cardigan Ribbon." she nodded to the girl.

Caridgan's cold blue eyes moved up and down the rows of students studying them before she took her seat.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Last edited by Tela on Nov 28th, 2004 at 09:34 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 09:20 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Lemme see

Name: Ishiko Akami
Element: Shadow
Powers: ?
Family: Unknown
Guradian(Ie: Luna for Serena and Artemis for Mina.)*: N/a
Attire: A light blue blouse and black skirt for her school uniform.
Scout uniform: Black pants and shirt outlined in silver
Personality: Kind, Caring, Sweet, Friendly all that stuff.
Background: Will be revealed

Ergh.. 17!?!?!?! Are Uranus and Neptune 17??? Cuz... 17s almost in college.. .Most scouts are 14...
Anyways... Wiat... WTFs Darriens name? Marara..Mrioki? Maramura? Oh forget it... I need to go and check the other thread.

here~ Mamoru

Mamoru was once again reading and eating a piece of chocolate on the break... The bell rang and Mamoru ran out onto his Physic class, his favorite.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 09:25 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

michiru looked at the girl.mmm. i bet she's shy,i should help her get use to this school.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 09:53 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"hey michiru there's something funny about her..." Jake said but stopped

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 12:12 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Cardigan sneered. She wasn't deaf. she tried to ignore them.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 12:17 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Meanwhile poor Usagi had just retreated to a desk in her classroom. She had, yet again, slept in, and wiped away a tear. Why was it so hard in the morning? she though, a sweatdrop forming.

made by lana

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 12:21 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"oh i guess i said that to loud" Jake said feeling a millimetre small

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 12:21 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Cardigan smiled when her friend came in haning the teacher a note and sitting down. they had both transferred school. Her raven haired friend sat next to her.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 12:24 AM
Tela

Haruka looked at Michiru. "Where do you think they're from?" she whispered almost inaudible. Only Michiru heard her.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:23 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

The Physic class passed by fast. Mamoru came out and looked around. Mamoru quickly started down the street.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:24 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemLang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chloe Ling busts into class. Everyone stares at her. "Hi." said an embrassed Chloe.

I'm a pretty mixed girl

Soy una chica mestiza, y estoy orgullosa. Mis amigos me llaman la "Princesa de KMC, o la Princesa mestiza de KMC.

Soy una linda chica mestiza.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:24 AM
SalemLang is currently offline Click here to Send SalemLang a Private Message Find more posts by SalemLang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Ishiko watched Chloe smiling warmly to her.

"Your heart is bleeding." Cardigan whispered.

Ishiko laughed softly.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:28 AM
SalemLang
Restricted

Account Restricted

"What was that?" asked Chloe.

~Is Ishiko a guy or a girl?~

I'm a pretty mixed girl

Soy una chica mestiza, y estoy orgullosa. Mis amigos me llaman la "Princesa de KMC, o la Princesa mestiza de KMC.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:30 AM
SalemLang is currently offline Click here to Send SalemLang a Private Message Find more posts by SalemLang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(A girl)

Ishiko blushed. "My friend is just being rude. Hi I'm Ishiko. I'm new here." she whispered to Chloe.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:32 AM
SalemLang
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Chloe Ling, I'm new too."

I'm a pretty mixed girl

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:34 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~can we make attacks?~
"jake meet me at the gym in an half hour" tim said to jake "ok" jake said

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:36 AM
Tela

Ishiko smiled. She could feel Cardigan's withering look. She knew her friend wasn't the one to make friends off the bat.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:37 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~*just waiting till bad guys come in*~

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:38 AM
SalemLang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chloe sat at the desk next to Ishiko.

I'm a pretty mixed girl

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:39 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"where are you from cardigan?" Jake asked

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:47 AM