KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Behind the Red Curtain

Behind the Red Curtain
Started by: crzygrl6412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crzygrl6412

Behind the Red Curtain

In 1875, an acting troupe composed of seven very talented young people lived in New York City and were having the time of their lives. Until one day something happened that should not have happened: One of their number was killed. He was found in his apartment, hung from the rafters by a cord normally used to tie back the curtains in the theatre they played in. This made them sure that it was one of their own who commited the dastardly deed. There are sneaking suspicions and emotions and hormones are on the fritz as the remaining members of the troupe try to flush out the killer. There are strange nights and wild parties and a play to deal with to boot. Are you up for the challenge?

What I need from you is the following:

Name:
Sex:
Appearance:
Connection to the murdered man (Jonathan):
Motives for murder (if any):
Short Bio (if you wish):
Any specific theatrical talents:

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 08:48 PM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Who was killed and how? That way I know my motive.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 08:50 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

now I see everything.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 08:54 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

Name: Aurora Cordela
Sex: f
Appearance: Long, wavy, black hair, green eyes, pale skin, small lips, about 5'8", skinny but not bony.
Connection to the murdered man: Ex-fiance from awhile back and fellow troupe member
Motives for murder (if any): obvious reason, such as leaving her the night before their wedding...
Short Bio (if you wish): Though she claims to have forgiven him long ago, everyone knows that Aurora still resented Jonathon for what he did her. She is out-going, somewhat-mysterious, very intelligent, daring, and adventurous.
Any specific theatrical talents: singing, drama

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:02 PM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Name: Olaf Sanderson
Sex: Male
Appearance: see pic
Connection to the murdered man (Jonathan): girlfriend/wife (if has one if not ex girlfriends boyfriend) exboyfriend and exfriend
Motives for murder (if any): Too many to name but mostly anything that sets him off which is everything despite what fans may think.
Any specific theatrical talents:None to my knowledge embarrasment

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:19 PM
crzygrl6412

[Tela, your dude is in the troupe, right? I assume so.]

[Oh, and someone can play his girlfriend if they want. He doesn't have a wife though.]

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:24 PM
Tela

[I said one of them whatever embarrasment cause I wasn't sure]

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:29 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Name: Robert Deatire
Sex: Male
Appearance: Short black hair. 5'11", 6'.
Connection to the murdered man: Close friend - Robert and the victim often went to socialite parties together.
Motives for murder (if any): He and Robert were heard to have a huge arguement in the hotel. What it was about, noone is sure.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:19 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

NVM, I wanna be the girkfriend. embarrasment so forget Olaf

Name: Jana Pallaske
Sex: Female
Appearance: See pics
Connection to the murdered man (Jonathan): Girlfriend
Motives for murder (if any): Uh, duh, his moeny and everything else, i guess.
Short bio: Jana is a very outgoing and crazy person. Loves to go to concerts and is normally found in a mosh pit or snowboarding.

and with a baby

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:43 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Heh. How many players til we start, crzygrl?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:46 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name:Kaidan
Sex:Male
Appearancemessedee Picture.(The guy on the left)
Connection to the murdered man (Jonathan): Close Friend
Motives for murder (if any):Nope
Short Bio (if you wish): Kaidan is really immature sometimes, but always could cheer up everyone. Funny, Sarcastic, and handsomestick out tongue. He is also very outgoing, daring, and can do more sports then the number of fingers in total you have. Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Swimming, Rock Climbing, Origami, Dancing, Acting.
He is a famous comedy actor who plays in mostly comedy films.

Attachment: cimg0030.jpg
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Last edited by Spidervlad on Feb 27th, 2005 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:49 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

she said seven chars counting hers

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 11:42 PM
crzygrl6412

[Um, your guys... This is set in 1875. I mean, snowboarding and skateboarding? Plus, they are actors in a troupe, meaning just plays on a stage.. Again 1875, no movies, cameras, ect. Please fix]

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 11:50 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name:Kaidan
Sex:Male
Appearance"see Picture.(The guy on the left)
Connection to the murdered man (Jonathan): Close Friend
Motives for murder (if any):Nope
Short Bio (if you wish): Kaidan is really immature sometimes, but always could cheer up everyone. Funny, Sarcastic, and handsome. He is also very outgoing, daring.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 11:52 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

[Lord, I have an idea. Just put your characters in Behind the Red Curtain Registration and Discussion . That makes things easier.]

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 11:55 PM
crzygrl6412

Aurora closed her eyes quickly as the sun entered her small bedroom. She slowly rose from her bed and remembered the recent events. Jonathan's death, suspicions all pointing to one of the troupe members, depression that had swept through all of them. Aurora felt tears stinging her eyes. "Oh Jonathan..." She cried, hugging her pillow. She had known him since they were 4, growing up together, always playing together, and joining the troupe together. They had both shared their passion for theater... And now he was gone. Aurora just sat there until she heard a knock at the door.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:49 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash was jogging around, not even giving a single thought to JOnathan's death. He was an optimist, and he never thought about death that seriously.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:52 AM
Tela

Jana sat alone in her room hugging her pillow. How could it have happened? How could Jonathan die. Who would want to kill him? She sobbed into his pillow. He didn’t deserve to die. He was an angel. That much she knew. She loved him and his loss was effecting her greatly. She hadn’t eaten since the incident. Reporters were pointing fingers everywhere even at her.

Taking a deep breath, Jana put on her long coat and headed out the door keeping her face hid by the upturned collar of her jacket.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:17 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash had stopped and was sitting on a log after a tiring jog. He was used to jogging in the morning, did it everyday.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:22 PM
Tela

Jana assed by Vash not noticing him. She didn't mean to do it in a mean way, but she herself was trying to stay hidden.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:31 PM