KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Deepths of Azarath

Deepths of Azarath
Started by: Lord Follen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Laugh Deepths of Azarath

The time of great darkness. Clans fight to survive in the world. Trigon attacking from a different dimension. Who are you what can be done raids from Azeratian villagers on the poor elves or creatures from the depths. Survival of the fittest what will happen who will rule and be crushed by trigon what is going to happen to the others. Not even you will know it is too early to tell!!!

What you can be:
Elf
human
or other just ask me!!!

what needs to be known

Name
Race
Appearence
powers
equiptment
small backround

Name; Lord Follen
Race; Lord of Elves
Appearence; Dark green cloak and and robes hood hids face
Powers; Powers of light and nature
equiptment; oak staff, crystal shard
Bio; Lord of a small clan of elves that are constantly raided by humans in a near by village.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:44 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

can i be my character follen?

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:47 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Did you get permission?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:47 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shadow12
can i be my character follen?

Yes

but no permision yet!! sad

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:52 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

woohoo!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:53 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

So why did you start this with no permission? And could hyou be a Drakan? Like a human with dragon wings, which at any time could transform into a mid sized dragon?

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:55 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

chill its his first thread and he didn' know

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:56 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Start it then get permisson so dont post on here just pm me untill it get it and hmmm i guess but what clan or group for protection and or are you solitry???

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:57 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Name: Sokau
Race:Elf
Class:Ace archer/Black mage
Apperance:Black cloak hood almost always up green hair and blue eyes
equip:Moon crescent bow that gives off a white aura and to elven daggers
Bio:Follen's right hand...Elf he has been at his side since he learned to weild a bow.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:25 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

oooooo now we wait fot permission

Lets strart a sit in!!!!!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:28 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

*Sits...in?*

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:29 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

ya its what black people did in the old days to express their rites and to extend them to stop racism now no more posting we must wait the nexzt post will be by me when we have permission so wait just pm me if you need something!!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:34 PM
Puddin Pop

Oh... ssrry follen forgot to post here
Name: Scarlet
Race:Human
Appearence:Blond wavy shoulder length hair dark brown eyes with light blue jeans and white tank top
powers: Control of the dead
equiptment:None
bio:Has always belived in Follens ways and has been put in a chamber for that...nobody in the village has spoken to her scince she tryed to stop them from attacking elves.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 12:01 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

name: kaze
race: wolf (( can i be?? if not, human))
Appearence V
hair: long golden blonde
eyes: grey blue
powers: can use wind powers
bio: kaze's pack is extinct except for maybe 1 or 2 woves roaming in azarath. she is friendly and optimistic, but can be defensive if someone is mean to her or her friends. right now she solitary, in wolf aspect she is a pale gold with white circles aroun her eyes.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 12:17 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

***equipment: none ....

Old Post May 28th, 2005 12:18 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Namebig grinangling Amethist
Racebig grinrakan, A dragon which can take the form of a human, in human form he still has two huge dragon wings.
Appearence: Short blue hair with small bangs, black baggy pants with chains coming from the belt with the typings and drawings of Dragons. a Sleevless T-Shirt, and a trench coat about the same size as him.
Dragon form: His an Amethist dragon, the biggest and strongest off all dragons. Red ad blue scales, his tail stretches out with about two very sharp points on the end of them, instead of ears he has tusks, humungous red wings which strech out the same size of the dragon each, red firey eyes. His claws are super sharp on each leg.
Powers: Can shapeshift from Dragon to human, human form he is not that strong, but can weild a sword or a bow. In Dragon form, he can fly at great heights, even above mountain levels, can breathe fire or send blasts of fire from his mouth. The end of his tail with the sharp point and his claws can pierce the strongest armor.
Equiptment: Absolutely nothing, he always uses his dragon form.
Small Backround: The prince out the outlaw race of Drakan's, he lives with his people in the giant mountains in the Depths of Azarath, he is a champion of his people, and will soon become king. But something drives him out of his kingdom...

Old Post May 28th, 2005 11:14 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:Kitty
race human cat
hair: blue like the light one on tidus sign
height:5 foot8
weight:117lbs
cat eye color: ice blue
power :the abilities of a cat and exotic fantasy to the eyes
Cat claws that are about 4/12 in
bio: at the age of 5 here race was killed.and one day and elf found her and took the child kitten to his king and she was raised by the king.

likes: soft things,sea food becuz she a cat, and a good nap.
dislikes fire,dogs,and other cats the my come into her territory

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on May 28th, 2005 at 11:40 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2005 11:34 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

nice bio T

Old Post May 28th, 2005 11:39 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

permission yet follen? big grin

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:05 PM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

um.. is it ok if can post 2 characters? They kinda have a bond together and they always have to be together. If you dont want me to post 2 characters i dont have to. I'm not sure if Raven is a human but im pretty sure so im going to have this character be human.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:38 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote