KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (65): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Cool Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

This is the Splinter Cell rp! you will create an operative with skills near equal to Sam Fisher. you will need as follows

Name:
CodeName/Alias:
Favorite Equipment: (what you normally like to have NO ROCKET LAUNCHERS and so on!)
BackGround:
(pm me if I missed anything major!)
fill this out and I will tell you the story when I have aboot 4 Operatives.and when we begin I will do simulations to show what it will be like in play and one of us needs to be the "eye in the sky" so to speak during play...

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Last edited by DarkDethbringer on Jun 2nd, 2005 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:33 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Name:Lance Hayne
CodeName/Alias: Shadow
Specialities: Stealth, hand-to-hand combat
Favorite Equipment: Silenced Pistol
BackGround:For years Lance had been working for the Government in secret missions and other things until he was recruited for the Splinter Cell program . Being trained in top military maneuvers...and not to mention high-teck weaponry .

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:39 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]sweeeeeeeet![]
Name: Rae M. Lopez
CodeName/alias: 116
Specialties: Stealth Sniper, recon., scout
Favorite equipment: Sniper rifle, and a combat knife
Background: Although young, Rae has been training for nearly 6 years, and is nearly invisible to the enemy in missions. Her small size makes it easier for her to move around undetected. Her life before the splinter cell program is a mystery to most.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:32 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

.This sounds great. smile

Name: David Lord
CodeName/Alias: Wolf
Specialities: Stealth, quick assaults.
Favorite Equipment: Thermal heat goggles and silence automatic rifle.
BackGround: he is an secret war project trained for seven years by the government for some barely legal operations and has now been assigned to the splintercell project to serve the world the way he does best.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Jun 2nd, 2005 at 09:53 AM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 09:49 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I may join, but I will wait for you to start the game so I can see what it will be like to play.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 07:25 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

whens this gonna start!?!?!?

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 10:35 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

soon but dude just so you know once I start you can't play until we start a new mission...we need more people...

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:59 AM
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

(I'll join it sounds cool.)
Name: Chris J. Church
Codename: Cross
Specialities: Assassinations, Sniper, undercover work, and torture (Don't know if thats a specialite or not though)
Favorite Equip: Handguns, tanto, throwing knifes
Background: A realtive newbie in working for the Gov. but has a long history in in killing leaders of rival families for his dad. He joined the Gov. to get back at his dad for leaving him for dead on a mission a year ago.

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:59 AM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iron

(I'll join)
Name:Mark Sinclair
Codename:Clover
Specialitiesmessedtealth,Hacking,Bombs
Favorite Equipment:Tranquilizers,Assult Rifle
Background:He has been trained by the the best Goverment peaple for over six years.His family dislikes that hes in the goverment.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 05:48 AM
Iron is currently offline Click here to Send Iron a Private Message Find more posts by Iron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]looks like we have enough people. lets start! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:31 AM
DarkDethbringer

sure first we will start in a welcominmg and then a training mission I will also play the "eye in the sky".

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:39 PM
DarkDethbringer

Welcome Gentle men...-and lady. You have all been chosen to participate in the Splinter Cell program because you are the best we have got! we need you all to complete an extended series of mission mostly centered around Stealth. If any of you wish to leave please do-BUT remember that the pay will be conciderable.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:43 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

wait!! can i join?
name: jill r. garcia
codename: fox
specialties: stealth,fighter pilot( if that counts), , hacking, code breaker
fav. equip: silenced pistol, sniper rifile, n379p ghost plane
bio: jill was adopted by a ghost plane pilot at age 6 when her family of assasins was killed. she was trained and kept secret by the pilot, who was recently killed, and didnt have the heart to kill her. jill is young and small, and knows how to keep quiet.. adfter all.. she isnt really a 'real' person... she was virtually erased from the face of the earth when the rest of her family was killed, but she was spared her life. she was stealth trained, and knows how to fly and break codes.

Last edited by Cherrywild on Jun 10th, 2005 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:44 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Alex Wilde
Codename/Alias: eagle
Specialities: sniping
Favorite Equipment: any sniping weapon, desert eagle and knifes
Background: is able to snipe anyone anytime very calm normally came from a family of military personal also good with hand guns and close range weapons

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:54 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn stood silently at the back of the group. some of her black hair hung sloppily over her eyes, giving her the look of some one who you wouldnt want to mess with

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:37 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(opps forgot my appearance)
Name: Alex Wilde
Codename/Alias: eagle
Specialities: sniping
Favorite Equipment: any sniping weapon, desert eagle and knifes
Appearance: has long silver hair red eyes and has a yin-yang symbol on his forehead
Background: is able to snipe anyone anytime very calm normally came from a family of military personal also good with hand guns and close range weapons

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:41 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

(Yeah forgot mine too. messed
Apperance: Short blonde hair, blue/green eyes, black pants, black tanktop, boots, and leather jacket.)
*Chris walks in the room* Am I late?

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Last edited by Haru-Donovan on Jun 10th, 2005 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:24 AM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Haru-Donovan
(Yeah forgot mine too. messed
Apperance: Short blonde hair, blue/green eyes, black pants, black tanktop, boots, and leather jacket.)
*Chris walks in the room* Am I late?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:27 AM
DarkDethbringer

~apearance is a good idea!~
"Yes, you are Mr...Church I beileve" he said after glancing at a clip-board. "Well if none of you are going to leave then let's start our aplication and interveiw's..."

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:35 AM
DarkDethbringer

Name:Lance Hayne
CodeName/Alias: Shadow
Specialities: Stealth, hand-to-hand combat
Favorite Equipment: Silenced Pistol
BackGround:For years Lance had been working for the Government in secret missions and other things until he was recruited for the Splinter Cell program . Being trained in top military maneuvers...and not to mention high-teck weaponry .
Apearance:Blonde hair in pony-tail, Green eyes, Cokasion male, Muscular Athletic.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:37 AM