KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Underworld RP

Underworld RP
Started by: Matt_Leonhart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (168): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matt_Leonhart
Brand New Thing

Underworld RP

so here's the lowdown:

it's five years after the movie. lycans and vampires are still at war and no one seems to be making progress. only now there are "drifters", or vampires/ lycans who just want it to end and support either side with the newest weapon in the war: silver-lined, Ultraviolet ammo.

you can choose a character from the movies or create your own. everyone, please hold off on Michael and Selene. I've had too many requests via PM and i can't let everyone use them, so they're off-limits.

If in doubt when creating your character, if so you choose, use my profile as a guide.

Name: Alexx Leonhart
Age: physically 16, biologically has lived since the Dark Ages
Height: 6'2"
Weight (optional): 174 Lbs.
Hair: Shoulder-length, black with dark auburn highlights (natural)
Eyes: Red Iris on Yellow Sclera (black pupils)
Species: Vampire
Alliance: Drifter
Weapon(s) Of Choice: 2 USP pistols with silver-lined, UV ammo
Background Story: Born during the Dark Ages, Alexx was originally turned by Amelia. After hearing of the death of Viktor and the rebellion (uprising of drifters) Alexx decided that he would aide Selene and Michael in ending the war once and for all.

all that being said, let's get rockin'!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:34 AM
Matt_Leonhart is currently offline Click here to Send Matt_Leonhart a Private Message Find more posts by Matt_Leonhart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(do you have permission)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:35 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

((ooh please say you have permission it sounds fun!!))

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:35 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(but don't lie)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:36 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

((exactly))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:41 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matt_Leonhart
Brand New Thing

[yup. got it ages ago and haven't been online since. up until today. (long story)]

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:36 AM
Matt_Leonhart is currently offline Click here to Send Matt_Leonhart a Private Message Find more posts by Matt_Leonhart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Could you be a Werepyre?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:40 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: lance chase
Age: physically 16, biologically has lived since the Dark Ages
Height: 6'6"
Hair: Shoulder-length, black
Eyes: Red Iris
Weapon(s) Of Choice: 2 USP pistols with silver-lined, UV ammo
Background Story: unknown

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:40 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Name Codac
Age phyically thirty lived sice dark ages
height: 6`5
eyes yellow
Species: Lycain
alliance:drifter
weapons of choice: 2 desert eagles with uv ammo and silverlined ammo
background: unknown

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:45 AM
Puddin Pop

Sounds fun..
Name:Bella
Height: 5'5
Hair:black at top but turns to a dark crimsion as it goes down
Eyes: Deep blue has a tatoo of a tear under her right eye
Weapon(s): Daggers
Background Story: parents and siblings killed and went to war soon later after she got the chance

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:47 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Vlad Shafran.
Height: 6'6
Weight (optional): 123lb
Hair: Black hair up to his shoulders.
Eyes: Golden pupils and red Iris.
Species: Half Vampire half Lycan.
Weapon(s) Of Choice: At normal nights, he is just a Vampire. He uses two pistols and daggers. At special nights when the moon rises, he turns into a creature 3 meters tall. A giant Lycan with fangs and what looks like Vampire Wings. He then uses his brute strength and claws and fangs.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:57 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

how many ppl to start?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:06 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

~Hmm, sounds okay, but is it sentence type (short and very fast) or paragraph type (long, detailed and slow, but always a good read)? I have nothing against fast RP's, its just that I tend to get lost and left behind in them :P.~

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:24 AM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

^^I totally agree. I always use paragraphs and describe what my character is using, and I think it makes the plot more interesting.

And by the way, I may join (probably) but I'm not sure. I want to see how many people join.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:56 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matt_Leonhart
Brand New Thing

i think paragraph format will do.people to start... we've got five in herre already, so i guess i'll start in a minute. werepyre? like a crossing of the breeds? technically I thought only Michael Corvin had ever survived that. but... why the heck not? ok. just don't give so much power to your person that he/she is stronger than everyone else. i was hoping to have time to let tiff, wilson, and anna know this was up, but i suppose we can let them pick up later, eh? ok... here goes. one last rule: don't try to control anyone else's character. if it's a neutral character (example: street thug, subway worker, etc.) you can leave them under your own control.but don't put someone else in too rough of a situation by controlling his/her character.

and so... it begins:

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:36 AM
Puddin Pop

Sooo...whos gonna start?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:49 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(how about you)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:49 PM
Puddin Pop

Bella was ducking from humans and stabbing them, they looked oddly at her when she attacked. Soon Bella found herself running from many men and throwing wepons. "What the heak is wrong with them?" Bella laughs to herself they were so easy to kill. Bella glanced at other vampires fighting hard she threw some wepons to the ones that needed them.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:56 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~You didn't pick your alliance Puddin, so I don't know on who's side are you fighting...~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:17 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by black_goku#1
Name Codac
Age phyically thirty lived sice dark ages
height: 6`5
eyes yellow
Species: Lycain
alliance:drifter
weapons of choice: 2 desert eagles with uv ammo and silverlined ammo
background: unknown

((woah wrong name sorry its not codac!!! its Vivianne))
*sitting in the night stareing at the moon remembering when she used to be victim to it.* things have definatly changed.
*cleaning gun and sharpening knife looking out on the world*
one day soon i will be part of this world and i shall have my life once more

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 07:33 PM