KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo RPG

Halo RPG
Started by: sacredhill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sacredhill

Halo RPG

OOPS: I KNOW I MISSED THE REGISTER FORUM I HAVE THIS SAVED ON WORD, I WILL ASK FOR PERMISSION TO DO THIS SO IF ADMINS NEED TO CLOSE IT I DONT CARE. SORRY.

Okay, i'm brand new to this forum, and I thought I might test what I can do with an RPG.

The basic story is set in the time before the fall of the inner colonies, which would be about 15 years after the first Covenant attack on a colony world, The fall of Harvest. This RPG is set in the outer world of Glyph, a farming planet slightly larger than Earth. About seven years ago, a spartan marked number 37 was put into a battle where he had a choice. He was sent in to get intelligence on Forerunner artifact on the world of Sinclair, and then destroy it while the other Spartan IIs distraced the covenant on the surface. While setting charges to destroy the artifact, a wounded covenant infant struggled into the room. Realizing its parents had been killed in the conflict, he watched the child while he finished. Then, picking it up to take with him, he encountered a marine waiting for him outside. When the man raised his gun to shoot the infant, Spartan 37 could not let it happen. Unable to talk sense to the soldeir, he knocked him over the head with his gun as the marine started to pull the trigger, putting him into a coma. The man's squad saw this happen, and after a quick conference with the other spartans, came down the hill to arrest number 37. The Spartan II ran, with the infant still strapped to his back. Making it to a small farm, he stole the occupants' personal space glider, just in time to escape the pursuing Spartans and Marines, his former allies, who were afraid that he would try to reveal secret locations to the Covenant. As soon as he hit the outer atmoshphere, he jumped randomly into slipspace, ending up in orbit of Glyph, which is still unknown to the covenant. He now resides on the planet, and with him the covenant elite he risked his life for, which is now a friendly allie of the planet and its occupants. Naming himself Trey and the Elite Tenn after his former captain, he now resides in the town of Waterford, where he lead a normal life and never told the oblivious planet occupants about who he really was. A normal life, that was, until he heard the sonic booms of marine pelicans breaking the air, that followed by others, those of Phantoms. Within seconds he heard the distant sound of small arms fire. Bringing Tenn in from the fields, he dropped him down into the cellar and told him to wait there, then, as he had dreaded doing for seven years, opened the safe under his bed and took the first peice of his Moljnir armor out. In five minutes he was well suited up, and had his Pistol and Rifle ready in his hands as the sound of plasma and projectile shots drew closer... The seige of Glyph had begun.

OOC: Whew. That was a long segment. You can basically play as any military classification you can think of, as well as a citizen of Glyph or civillian that came with the marines or covenant. Yes, its fine if you play as covenant, friend or foe, and in fact, im looking for a person to play Tenn. just dont do anything over-the-top, and please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO KUNG FU! I'll play as Trey, and I hope this can be fun.

Last edited by sacredhill on Jul 11th, 2005 at 04:01 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:54 PM
sacredhill is currently offline Click here to Send sacredhill a Private Message Find more posts by sacredhill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

What's the rules?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:30 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I would love to be a great covenant leader.. but get permission first.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:39 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Yea... This is a very interesting halo rpg.. If this one gets permission, Maybe we can tie the other halo rpg into this one, since there are very few people in the other halo rpg. And is Trey a covenant???? Lol, sorry but I read through that paragraph very quickly

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 10:44 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Can I be any Covenant character? For example grunt or elite and stuff like that.. not like i wished to be a grunt.. but just asked.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 10:47 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Hey Unforgiven, It would make the other Halo RPG alot more intersting if you joined in as a covenant. You can rp there untill this one gets permission. PM if you want details or want me to fill you in on the plot or anything.

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:15 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Okey.. I have PM'ed you now.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:29 PM
Honda_Tadakatsu
Second Coming of Jesus...

Awesome, i'd love to play as a Hunter, Count me in when permission is granted!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:10 AM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

if this gets permission im in! ^.^

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:35 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avier

I'm in if you get permission.

Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:58 PM
Avier is currently offline Click here to Send Avier a Private Message Find more posts by Avier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Very well, you may proceed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Great. Thanks Ush.. I will now send my char.

Name: Asst 'Vadasee.
Alignement: Covenant forces
Armor: The Highly Ornate Elite Gold armor
Class: Elite Imperial Guard trained and combat General
Equipment: Plasma Sword, Cloaking device and Plasma Rifle.
Background: He has high life experience and know alot about the humans, their way of combat, and also know about the spartan and the way they fight. He has once been an spy for the covenants, and after some years he got promoted to combat General. He did well even as a general and he recieved the same training as an Elite Imperial guard. He now leeds an part of the forces in the siege of Glyph.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:43 PM
Avier

Name: Marcus Tanken
Alignement: None
Armor: None
Class: Civilian
Equipment: Pistol
Background: Born and raised on Glyph. Met the "new-comer" and becam good friends. He knows nothing of the elite brought with the "new-comer"

Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:30 PM
Avier is currently offline Click here to Send Avier a Private Message Find more posts by Avier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

When will this start?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:02 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Can i play as a spartan? if so...

Name: Master Gunny.
Alignment: Marines
Armor: Regular Spartan Armor. Brown paint job with Seargent stripes on shoulder plates.
Equipment: Battle rifle, magnum, SMG, and frag grenades.
Class: Spartan super soldier
Background: Gunny is another well known Spartan due to how he bonds with his fellow Marines. He never leaves a man behind, no matter what. Unlike Master Chief, Gunny worries about his men before his job. Was at the same battle on earth as Master Chief. just missed contact with him though, following his trail and assiting any marines left behind by the Master Chief. After seeing Marines killed after being abandoned, he devolped a grudge against Master Chief. Now is being sent with an outfit of Marines to Glyph to stop the Covenant in any way they can.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 02:32 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]^ Spartans arent marines. They're navy =P Infact most marines hate the spartans because they feel the spartans replaced them. You're character is like a rogue. lol[]

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 02:35 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

ok, well this is a special case. the marines wanted a spartan of their own, so there you go. come on, can i play as this guy?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 02:40 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

sorry.. you cant be a regular marine and use a spartan armor. a spartan armor has a weight of 1.5 ton... wait.. oh.. you was a spartan.. sorry.. read wrong.. embarrasment

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:18 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

can you make an exception? pleeeassse

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:29 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I am not in charge. But to me, an spartan is okey aslong as it aint gonna be any godding and so on... I am an Elite General with Imperial guard training and will stick with that yes big grin

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:31 PM