KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo Covenent

Halo Covenent
Started by: Next Venom_girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (118): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Halo Covenent

You are soldiers in the Covenent fleet. Your task should have been simple: retrieve the ark off some backwater planet and guard the Prophet of Regret... but no one ever told you there would be so many damn humans!

Post your character and jump right in on the path to save the Great Journey!

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery...FSPA
N%3E

Species: Prophets, Sangheili (Elites), Jiralhanae (Brutes), Lekgolo (Hunters), Kig-yar (Jackals), Huragok (Engineers), Unggoy (Grunts), Yanme'e (Drones, Buggers), Sharquoi (Drinol Beasts)

i.e.
My character:
Name: Bren Akaree
Sex: Female
Species: Sangheili (Elite)
Hair / Fur: None
Skin: Purple
Eyes: Gold
Armor: Silver, equipped with Active Camouflage
Weapons: 2 Plasma Rifles and an Energy Sword

---
Bren came back from scouting, and deactivating her chamouflage once she was in the company of the small Covenant force. There were so many humans just on the other side of the street. "Guys, I'm afraid it looks bad. We got company... this place is crawling with humans."

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:19 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Assh
Sex: Male
Species: Prophet
Hair / Fur: grey short hair
Skin: Dark Green
Eyes: White
Armor: None. He is sitting in a hovering metal chair, with different technical equipment.
Weapons: none. He know some magical miracles, after his long life and high faith in the gods and that.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:27 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avier

Name: Saligah
Species: Sangheili (Elite)
Hair / Fur: None
Skin: Blue
Eyes: Blue
Armor: Gold
Weapons: Covenant Carbine, Energy Sword, Plsma Gernades

Bren reported in, Saligah didnt like what he had heard. The waves of humans had not stopped sense they had made land fall. Why were there so amny here? Saligah hefted his carbine, checked the ammo and awaited for Brens orders, she was in charge here.

Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:40 PM
Avier is currently offline Click here to Send Avier a Private Message Find more posts by Avier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Assh looked down to Brens. "How many could you count for?" he said in an understanding way.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:49 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]does this have permission???[]

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:23 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(yeah so does mine but omly joined mine)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:24 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

[poor shadow ... Yes it has permission]

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:36 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

(Commanders are of a higher rank, I think... confused )
Salutes the commander, and bows in the presence of a prophet. "A 100 at least, Holy Prophet."

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:37 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Well. And how many are there of us, noble scout" he said with a soft voice. "You may rise" he said as he waved with the hand upwards.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:49 PM
Avier

Bren, your in charge here. I'm going to take some of the grunts around back, hopefully bring them out the alley. I'm also taking a few jackels along. We can soround them and bring them down. Just pray to the prophets that there are no Demons.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:58 PM
Avier is currently offline Click here to Send Avier a Private Message Find more posts by Avier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

My character:
Name: Ark Thompson
Species: Jakal
Hair / mohawkish
Skin: orange/yellow
Eyes: pink red
Armor: energy shield
Weapons: Covenant Carbine,Covenant Sniper rifle

grrrrr soooo hungry ( gets some food ) were is Bren ? i was saposto do somthing ( Ark said to himself)

Counter Strike kicks ass

Last edited by Dyingstar on Jul 13th, 2005 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:56 PM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avier

Saligah looked around, the marines atop the old building were going to cause a problem. He needed there snipers distracted or dead. "Ark, ARK! Stop eating and get over here!" The jackal ran over, triping over the long sniper rifle.

"We need to clear the rooftops, get on it."

Saligah turned, Bren, "Unil I get back your in charge." He pointed at a group of grunts: "With me." He turned back behind the alley and followed the twisted streets.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:18 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Saligah. Be careful. There might be an demon among them. Probably not, but be careful." He looked at Saligah who ran of. That kid had courage indeed. Assh watched his four imperial elite guards who stood around him with their plasma swords. They would be to great help during the battle. But without them he would be helpless. He started to think about it.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:28 PM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

YES SIR ! eeerr , ( Ark shot the zombies sefreal times ) THEY DONT DIE WITH THE SNIPER RIFLE !!!!! AAAAHHHHH ( pulled out Carbine ) ahhh much more afective ( shooting 3 zombies getting their arms of ) hah there helpless. Now there bodies ( killing alot of them )

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:46 PM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

(Flood on Earth? Or are they... Demons(Spartans!!!))
Bren rises and continues to give Assh her report. "I only counted the military presence my lord. There are more then I can count of civilians and the buildings here appear to be of human make. If I had to guess, they are deeply entrenched on this world. We are around 200, sir, but we mainly brought Unggoy not all of our fleet are even military, since this was supposed to be a salvage mission. We have the Scarab as backup but... But if they have demons... May the Journey have mercy on us..."She sallutes Saligah "Yes, sir!"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:18 PM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

arrrrg ! ( Ark got hit woth the Floods Big claws ) AHHHH ! ( Ark using his sheld as much as possible ) take THIS ! ( fired 18 shots at and got it down ) oooowe my shield is down ! GATTA GET COVER ( calls in Bren ) i need more back up were loosing JAKALS LIKE FLYS ! HELP NEEDED !

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:27 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Assh watched the girl who gave him the report. "I see.." he thought for a while. "Nothing is gona stop us from the great Journey, not even the demon. Bring out the scarab. Me and my Imperial Elite Guards will watch over it" he said and looked at the girl. "The journey is destined to forfill, and if we fear this demons, we will not be able" he said. He know the demons were not to be underestimated, but neither was he or the imperial guards.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:30 PM
Avier

From his position in the alley Saligah could see the marines dropping like flies. Ark was doing his job well. Saligah ordered the jackels in front, their shelds raised high in front of them.

"Unggoy, open fire."

The wave of plasma ahead bought a new aspect into picture for the marines. Saligah powered up the energy sword, its soft humming hiding its leathealness.

He yelled into his communicater: "Bren, open up a new front, three angles will surly make the humans fall."

As it was the humans were trapped inside a lone building, covering there entrances with turrets. Saligah ran at full speed towards the next bit of cover. He was close to the building, where his fury could be unleashed.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:31 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Bren calls out the Scarab as Assh orders then comes to Ark's aid.
"The parasite is here?!" she exclaims. "Tell everyone to fall back!" Bren activates her active chamouflage, picks up a fallen Kig-yar's bag of grenades, and leaps on top of some large human vehicle. When she gets close enough she pulls the pin and throws the bag into the middle of the Flood legions. Boom. One less problem to worry about. There was still the overwhelming number of humans on the planet though...
Just then her communicator crackled and Saligah issued new orders. "Yes, sir." She replied. No rest for the weary. C'mon!" She shouted to Ark and the other Jackals as they went to beseige the 3rd front.

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Jul 13th, 2005 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:34 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Assh watched the flood. "Parasites. How?!" he got worried. He could only trust the guards, since he had no chanse of defending himself from thhem. "Bren. What is going on?"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:45 PM