KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Bleed 4

Bleed 4
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Bleed 4

~ Welcome to the 4th chapter of the ongoing horror series,Bleed!I am allowing one more day for other people to sign up,so i am going to set the scene and let everybody's characters get acquainted with each other and then probably tomarrow the story will begin.Enjoy! ~

Greenville,8:00 a.m.The small town is waking up to begin another day,seemingly just like all the rest.
Nobody looking at Greenville from the outside would suspect that it was anything more than just another peaceful town,not knowing that it's darkest secret is buried in Greenville cemetary,with the headstone simply reading "Zack Morrow" and not much else.
And now,the townspeople are waking up,not knowing of the evil that the night will bring.Some of the people will be faced with the evil for a 4th time,while some are just about to be meet pure evil head on for the first time.Either way,there's no way out of this town tonight and nobody to trust except themselves........

~ Just start with your character waking up,then you can go wherever you want in the town and do whatever you want,the one rule is that nobody knows that Zack is coming back yet.~

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 02:28 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Collector
Whatever

Scott wakes up from a good nights sleep, perhaps a first in years. He gets up, puts his clothss on and begins to shave. He noticed that his goatee is getting very thick now. By the time he gets done shaveing, he sprays his colonge on and grabs his survivle knife and puts it on his belt. Scott goes for a walk. "iI guess I'll go to the store today..." he though to himself. Perhaps today was going to be a peacfull day. But he didn't want to jinx it.

I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take

Come Join Me At Vicious Intent p.m me if you join

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 02:34 AM
The Collector is currently offline Click here to Send The Collector a Private Message Find more posts by The Collector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

The store owner,Mr. Johnson,was a simple old man who had lived in the best and worst of times of Greenville's history.He opened the store and waited for the first customer.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:43 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Collector
Whatever

"A new store eh?"

*Enters store*

"Empty.... I like it here."

I find it hard to take

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:44 AM
The Collector is currently offline Click here to Send The Collector a Private Message Find more posts by The Collector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avier

Jason woke up in his car. The damp seat from his sweat made him cold. The keys still in the ignation brought him back to real life. The cold mouring was making his day better, Jason loved the cold. It wasnt too cold though, just enough to give him a slight chill.

He got out and got in the front seat, and drove to the nearest town, he was increbaly tired. He drove, a loocal hotel apperaed slwoly in the horizion. He parked out font, and walked inside the lobby.

"Hey, can I get a room? Yea, how many nights?" The man asked. "Just one." Jason replied. "Yep here ya go." The man handed Jason the keys and he left. He opened the door to his room on the second floor, sat on the bed and flipped through the channels on the basic cable.

He trned off the TV and laid down on the bed. As soon as he hit the pillow he was out.

Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:39 AM
Avier is currently offline Click here to Send Avier a Private Message Find more posts by Avier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Allie Osso had just woke up her daughter, Veronica, so she could get ready for school. Allie hersellf had to get ready, for a more sorroful cause. She and the other surviovers of the killings were getting togther for a meeting, to see how everyone was doing. She was dressed as if she were heading to a funeral. The widdow left her daughter to go to the meeting.
Veronica hated to go to school. Yeah she had grades and popularity, but everyone looked at her akwardly. Veronica always thought it was because her father was murdered. No one ever told her that her mother was almost murdered as well. Few people remember the events of those nights, but their were stories, stories Veronica had never heard.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:40 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Matt Parker sat awoke in his bed with the smell of whiskey still strong on his breath.
"Ughh." he groaned,knocking down 2 empty bottles of Jack Daniels whiskey as he forced himself into a sitting position.
His head was pounding,like a jackhammer in his skull.
He looked at the clock on the nightstand,he was late for his meeting with the other survivors.
"Just like me,alwyas screwing up." he muttered as he got shakily to his feet.
Suddenly,he had a flashback of seeing Zack murdering his past victims,many of which had been his friends.He started to get teary and ran to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet.
"Pills, WHERE ARE THE FRIGGIN PILLS!"
He grabbed a container and took the pills that his therapist had given him and then he slid down the wall till he was sitting on the ground and sobbing.
After a while,he picked himself up and got ready to go see the others.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:53 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Mr. johnson looked at Scott.
"Why hello there,always nice to see a fresh face around here."
He looked him over for a minute as if trying to decide whether this wasn't just some lawbreaking punk.
"Believe i've seen you around town a couple of times but i don't think we've ever been acquainted..."
He put out his hand for a handshake,still eyeing Scott.

~BTW, just so everybody knows,Matt is a main character and has been in evry one of the Bleed chapters.His best friend from his high school days,trey,was Zack's first known victim and Matt hasn't forgiven himself for not saving him.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:00 AM
The Collector
Whatever

"I'm scott you?"

*shakes his hand*

((I may have to sleep soon))

I find it hard to take

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:01 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

There was a knocking on Jason's door as he slept.
"Sir?Are you in there?Sir?"
He didn't get a response,so the person kept talking.
"Sorry to disturb you sir,but unless you're willing to pay for another night's stay,i'm going to have to ask you to check out."

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:03 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Yeah,i have to go in 10 minutes,i'll be back tomarrow as soon as I wake up.~

The old man nodded.
"Right then Scott,what can I help you with today?"

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Last edited by slasherpunk18 on Jul 15th, 2005 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:04 AM
Hobosapian
Hobo

Yo can i join? I have school in the morning and tutor 1 hour after so yeah..

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:10 AM
Hobosapian is currently offline Click here to Send Hobosapian a Private Message Find more posts by Hobosapian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:11 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Just register your charctewr on the thread and then jump in,just establish your character somewhere to begin with.If you need examples just take a look at some of the starting posts on this thread.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:20 AM
The Collector
Whatever

((I'll be on in about ten hours or so))

I find it hard to take

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:25 AM
Avier

The knocking on the door finnaly woke jason up, the yelling didnt help his lack of sleep. The man at the counter had been yelling about another nights rent, Jason didnt want to move.

He hadnt slept long enough, his brain barly functioned. He got up, his cloths from yesterday still on, and answered the door. "What do you want sir?"

The man explained he needed more money, Jason reached for his wallet, the credit card. The damn things were starting to get too high for him to pay. "Yea, a second night, here ya go." He handed the card to be scanned and brought back to him.

Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 01:41 PM
Avier is currently offline Click here to Send Avier a Private Message Find more posts by Avier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

tristen wakes up with a massiv head ache from the night befor as his vision clears he gets dressed and gose out side to get his paper

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 01:48 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"Thank you sir." the man said giving Jason back his card.
"When you're ready to head out,just tell me so that i can send in the maid for you."

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:27 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

The paperboy threw the paper on tristen's lawn(~I wasn't sure whether Tristen lived in an apartment or a house~) and looked at tristen with a look of intimidation as he passed.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:29 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Matt walked down the street to go see the others at the meeting.He stopped in front of the store.
"Suppose I should stop in at old man Johnson's place." he said.
He stepped inside and saw that Mr. Johnson had a customer,so he stepped behind the customer in line.
"Hey,how's it going?" he said.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:44 PM