KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » G Gundam

favorite gundam series
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
mobile suit gundam 2 16.67%
G gundam 7 58.33%
gundam seed 3 25.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

G Gundam
Started by: black_goku#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

G Gundam

I got permission i cant believe it well the plot is quite simple its based on the show but none of the original charecters can be used yet because they are legends just post a charecter with its mobile suit and weapons just post your idea and it should float but uh dont godmode!

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:43 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name:James Danniels
hair:blonde shaggy
mobile armour: Arch- 01
mobile suit: Nexus
eyes:brown
personalty: relaxed, funny, smart, kind
info on past: James has always been a good pilot, gamer and sport plus he is amazing at computers

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 10:30 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

((perfect))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 10:32 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Honda_Tadakatsu
Second Coming of Jesus...

Name: Justin Mendez
Hair: Orange, shaggy
Mobile Suit: Dark Dagger L (tell me if this is okay?)
eyes: Blue
Personality: Fun-loving, carefree, hippy-like
Bio: Recruited due to his immense ability to pilot a mobile suit most-effectively.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:15 AM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

mobile suit weapons:the lightsaber thingy but with an orange blade, pulse cannon, ray gun, knife that pops out of the leg,machine gun and shield

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:56 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Honda_Tadakatsu

ahh right

Weapons: Automatic Beam Rifle, Dual Short blades, Colored Silver, Temple mounted machine Guns.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:41 AM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

Hair: Short, light blonde, and spiked
Eyes: Light blue
Mobile suit: Ice
Personality: Likes to party, smart-ass, but is nice most of the time.
Bio: Recruited when he was 14, he is a natural at piloting mobile suits, and has been in numerous battles.

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:43 AM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

just making some changes
Name:James Danniels
hair:blonde shaggy
mobile armour: Arch- 01
mobile suit: Nexus
eyes:brown
personalty: relaxed, funny, smart, kind
info on past: James has always been a good pilot, gamer and sport plus he is amazing at computers. he was recruited at age 15 and is respected for his amazing skills and a lieutenant

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 05:05 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Good to see you again C-Man stick out tongue.

Name:Vash Kelson
Hair: Short, blonde, and messy.
Mobile Suit: J-Striker
Eyes: Blueish green.
Personality/Hobbies: Vash is kind and good to friends, would help them out in need. However once in space in his J-Striker, his personality changes. His much more confident, and ready to do his job under any circumstances.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 01:40 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

good to back besides final fantasy was the only form i was in and my bot dude has the temple guns

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:11 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

heres my main weapon

Attachment: nexus-pulse.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:12 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

heres my gundam except the whit on it is orange and the red is blue plus it has a jet pack on it

Attachment: mbf-p02.jpg
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:15 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name:Vash Kelson
Hair: Short, blonde, and messy.
Mobile Suit: J-Striker
Eyes: Blueish green.
Personality/Hobbies: Vash is kind and good to friends, would help them out in need. However once in space in his J-Striker, his personality changes. His much more confident, and ready to do his job under any circumstances
Weapons: Two laser blades, one comes out of his left shoulder, the other out of his right shoulder. A Proton Cannon Blaster, and two mini machine guns which fire out of the palms of his hands. A small laser which fires out of his eyes.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:29 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Mobile Suit Description/Look:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 05:02 PM
Honda_Tadakatsu

PicTastic.

Attachment: d_dagger_l.jpg
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:43 AM
Hobosapian
Hobo

Name: Adam Crunk
Hair: Black, short spiky hair, mostly covered with white hair due to stress.
Mobile Suit: Bob
Eyes: Crimson
Personalities/Hobbies: Rude. Adam likes to gamble and drink. On special occasions (mostly every day), Adam gets crunked up. An extremely talented gundam who got on his first mobile suit at the age of 10 to fight for the resistances, he gets crunked up (high) to forget the terrible memories from his past. In battle, he tends to rip apart his enemies apart from range, but if he has to, he'll go melee.
Weapons: Multiple mini guns, a giant chain-like lightsword (like Zex's) and a beefed up photon cannon (like tallgeese 3).

Gundam looks like this:

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:12 AM
Hobosapian is currently offline Click here to Send Hobosapian a Private Message Find more posts by Hobosapian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

Weapons: 75mm automatic multi-barrel CIWS, beam sword, beam rifle, and shield.
Gundam:

It looks like this except the red parts are light blue.

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:11 AM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

MM k lets get this party started!!

*Greg sighs and looks at his watch three min till randevoo he gets in his mobile ssuit and puts on his bio suit*
lets boogie
*clenches fist and so does his gundam*

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 10:57 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Is it ready?" asked Vash sternly at an operator checking the status of G-Striker. Vash had a black T-Shirt on, with thin shades on, and jeans. The last time Vash was fighting the enemies mobile suit, the G-Striker got shot in the left angle joint. "Yes sir!" answered the operator. "Good" answered Vash, he began pacing toward the lunch room. "Might as well grab myself a cup of coffee" commented Vash. "But sir, the randevoo point is..." began the Operator looking at his watch. "In thirty seconds".

Vash jumped "HOLY CRAP!" said Vash. He was always late, but mostly never late for the battle. Vash ran into the dressing room and put on his bio suit, matching the G-Striker. When he got into the cockpit of the G-Striker, he looked at his watch. "Shit. I'm late" he said. He activated the G-Striker. "Check status" said Vash pressing a bunch of buttons on the control pannel. "All systems show green" answered the computer. "Good" said Vash smirking. He took complete control of the gundam. "Operator, open the gates. I'm ready for launch" said Vash.

"Yes sir! Openning gates." said the operator, openning the gates using his main control panel. Vash launched the G-Striker.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:04 AM
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

Sorry Comicman I got the same gundam as you, or close to it at least. So here's my new one: (please log in to view the image)

Weapons: 75mm automatic multi-barrel CIWS, assault knife, tactical arms: The detachable flight unit on it's back, which can convert into a 90mm gatling gun turret or a giant sword.

Last edited by Haru-Donovan on Jul 26th, 2005 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:21 AM