KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Friday 13th-Sign up

Friday 13th-Sign up
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Friday 13th-Sign up

STORY: It is summer and camp crystal lake has been opened for the kids/teens while there oin there school holidays. Little do they know, a rithless killer lurks in the shadows and is waiting for the right moment to taste the victims that come in unsuspectingly.

Submit your character

Name: Peter Arnold

(before you ask, i have got permission)

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Last edited by The Ones on Jul 24th, 2005 at 10:30 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 10:28 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

(i have asked for a jason RP but got no respond sad .. can i be jason? big grin)

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 10:38 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

maybe. ill think about it

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 10:44 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MortalPlague
Mighty Pirate

I'm in! I have half a dozen character ideas, I'll post one of them when I decide on one.

Can we play multiple characters?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:28 AM
MortalPlague is currently offline Click here to Send MortalPlague a Private Message Find more posts by MortalPlague Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

heres my character

Jason Myers

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:41 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

think big grin can i be jason? love I know how he is acting, and could play him well. Does he have the machette?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 11:01 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ok unforgiven yes you can be jason

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:52 PM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

i am me
norman carter
age 17

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:57 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

love thank you... can you PM me the plot and so on then?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:57 PM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

its at the top aint it?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:58 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Yes.. i was just thinking of the approach or if he had something like that i needed to know.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:01 PM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

wouldent it be cool if like every one thought it was jason doing the murdurs but it was a mixture of fready in the dream world and jason in the real world

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:08 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

lol.. freddy vs jason 2.. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:11 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

are they ever making freddy vs jason two with ash or was that all a lie

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:13 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

That is just an rumor. They have nothing like that planned. Well.. planned they do, but i dont think they will release it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:15 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

it was planned but they thought it was too extreme and it would be a flop so they left it.

ok so as soon as we get enough people we can start (by the way the actual RPG is going to be in a new thread)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:20 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

yeah... it would never reach the audience the way the first freddy vs jason movie did.. it would not be that great.. maybe later... or jason vs michael.. or michael vs freddy.. poor michael would die in both movies :P

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:21 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

lol yeah michael is pretty pathetic

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:40 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

he is.. compared to jason and freddy atleast.. cant understand how people can think he would defeat the two of them.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:41 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

yeah he would be crushed all he has is a little butcher knife its pathetic

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:43 PM