KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Friday 13th: Jasons Revenge

Friday 13th: Jasons Revenge
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Friday 13th: Jasons Revenge

all those who have signed up already may play. anyone else you must sign up here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t356751.html

we have:

Kevin Girton (The Ones)

Jason Myers (GGgrievous725)

Jason Vorhees (sp?) (the-unforgiven)

Norman Carter (diabloprimeevil)

ok lets get started:

The bus pulled up outside camp crystal lake. the excited kids hurried inside to start there summer at camp. Kevin Girton was skeptical about this place. he heard that alot of disappearings happened hear but agreed with his best friends to stick together

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Last edited by The Ones on Jul 25th, 2005 at 02:10 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:02 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Jason was thrilled to be at camp except the batrooms were disgusting

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:05 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Kevin looked around and reluctantly moved into the camp

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:11 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" damn.." jill groaned as her large duffel bag slid, again, off of her shoulder. she grunted and pulle dit back up, annoyed, then fumbled with the paper in one hand. it had a map, and a small note ' have fun baby sis, ill miss you! love, always, krysta' jill sighed and shoved it into her pocket. she had lived with just her sister krsta for a while now. she continued up the dirt path. " this sucks.." she mumbled, as the camp came into veiw.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:27 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Jason entered his cabin and set down his bags. Jason was interested in the recent disapearances but if you talked about em you were threatened to be kicked out of the camp.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:36 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David walked up to Jill.. "Can i give you a hand?" he asked kindly. Lara standed infront of some of the kids. "Welcome to the crystal camp, this is a summer camp were we will not respect anyone treating us bad. Get into your rooms and unpack" she said and looked at the kids.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:40 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill rolled her eyes. " yea.. please.." she shoved the large heavy bag off of her shoulder and onto the ground in front of him.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:46 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Jason tosses his bag over to david hitting him in the face.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:57 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

*trys not to laugh* jill looked over to the lake with a hand on her mouth, smothering laughter.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:58 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"HEY KID!" he shouted annoyed as he picked up Jasons bag. "I warn you" he takes Jills bag aswell.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:58 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

what you gonna do call the cops wimp

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:17 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill rolled her eyes again and looked over at jason, a grin pulling at her lips.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:18 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"No.. the police is not needed" he said and smiled. "But you may get to sleep outside on the ground" he said to Jason as he dropped Jasons bag on the ground again. He carried Jills bag to her room. "There you go" he said.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:20 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

so whens dinner im hungry

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:20 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Later on" he said and looked at him. "If you behave"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:21 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

if i behave what i get a lollypop

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:23 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Maybe.. Or chicken if you want" he smiled and walked into the kitched to get stuff to prepare for foor.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:29 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

kevin strolled into his cabin. he was eager to explore but scared of what he might find. he walked over to his bed but there were holes in it with springs sticking out and it had a urine stain on it. "this is crap" he said. he lied down on the bed very slowly and avoided the springs.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:13 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David walked out with the food and putted it on benches. With a loud voice he shouted "Food, if you want" he then left from there again. He sat down and started to read a book, while eating some chicken.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:19 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

keven walked out. he looked around and saw jill. he immedietly fell in love with her. he was too busy looking at her that he walked right into the benches and fell on the food everyone started laughing but also angry that there was nothing to eat. "I HOPE YOU ALL DIE!!!" he yelled. humiliated, as allways kevin ran back into his cabin sulking

Last edited by The Ones on Jul 25th, 2005 at 04:27 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:25 PM