KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » !i!i!i Fantasy creature/people community !i!i!

!i!i!i Fantasy creature/people community !i!i!
Started by: lilmisskitten

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (200): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

!i!i!i Fantasy creature/people community !i!i!

Anyone is welcome to join as long as the sign up Here

Due to the War on earth between humans and alike, all humans have been completely wiped out, so the earth seemingly unused and barren has been taken over by the Fantasy Creatures/People and we are going to try and make the earth better by not making the mistakes that humans made.
Over time this was easier said then done and they end up create a remake of earth with simple divides between creatures/people with self proclaimed power,species, and who you hang round with can effect how you are seen within the community

Which is were we join the game, with earth trying to get back up on its feet

any speech non coincided with the story can be put in () brackets big grin

Any problems just ask

Kianna made her way silently through the partly destroyed town, " its pretty easy to see the humans were here " she said aloud *small thud*
Hearing a thud she bounded up one of the destroyed buildings her padded feet not making a sound while she hid in the shadows watching where only her eyes could be seen glistening light blue, while the blood red sky provided little light ......

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:51 PM
lilmisskitten is currently offline Click here to Send lilmisskitten a Private Message Find more posts by lilmisskitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Jimena sighed this wasn't exactly 'luxury' or anything she was used to. She walked on and seen a person running in a destroyed building. Jimena walked closer....yes it was a girl running up it she sighed and decided to wait for the girl to come to her instead of the other way around...and she didn't want to disturb anything. (oh and Jimena is pronounced Him-ee-na)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:23 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Draco walked out of the water and stared at the scattered bodies the land was covered in blood he sighed and walked towards a nearby town to see if there were any survivors

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:33 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Jimena checked her perfect french manicure and started looking under rubble. Jimena smiles when she see a man in the distance.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:39 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Honda_Tadakatsu
Second Coming of Jesus...

Tadakats is seen standing amongs thirty three dead bodies... "Huh, my lucky number,'' He shakes his sword of blood and cleans it with a silk cloth. He sheathes it and walks on till he comes upon another small town, people bustling about in their strange ways. He walks past a half snake/human hybrid, and strangely, this doesn't phase him in the least, for he himself is half fox. He continues to walk until three half pigs walk from an alley. "We've been looking for you Tadakatsu..." The first pig squealed. "Yea! The boss doesn't care for the job you pulled over on his brother.

Tadakatsu had cooked that pig. That was the first memory that surfaced, of cooked pork, gnawing on his flesh, cooking him alive.

"Well then, tell him i'm sorry." But the pigs had already charged. Tadakatsu pulled out his katana and knocked the first pigs crude mace from its course directed at his head. He kicked the other in the face, breaking its nose and causing his skull to fracture inward. The last pig saw what happened and ran. Tadakatsu finished off the mace wielding pig with a quick slice to remove his head. He cleaned his blade once more and walked on...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 06:59 PM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Salis wondered into an abandon house looking for anything he could use. "there is nothing I can use" He mutered under his breath." It was clear that a once human race lived here and failed. "It is up to us the creatures who live here now to make it better but in the end we will fail to. I can feel it in my bones."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:07 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Eventually Draco reached the town it was drenched in blood women children lying there across the street " Foolish humans " Draco said to himself

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:09 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

salis wandered out of the house and into the streets. He looked for soemthing he could eat but it was clear to him that he would have to hunt it else where.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:11 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

The half Eagle hafl Vampire creature was standing on top of the tallest building, the church. It seemed it was the only thing not destroyed. He knew humans were rash, coldhearted... However they had respect for their religions. Ketchum smirked, showing one of his fangs as his Eagle's eyes sawother beings walking throu the town.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:17 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Jimena sighs shaking her head and looks for any other veelas...witch was 1 in a million chance. She walked down the street sadly there wasn't veelas around.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:20 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

alex wanders down the destroyed streets check any buildings he finds for supplies and shelter. after an hour or so later he comes acrossed a small building and walks in side

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:22 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Salis is an excelent runner so he speeded out of the town looking for food because his stomach was giving him greif.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:23 PM
Puddin Pop

Jimena pulls out bread making things around her smell good. She took a peice off sitting on a large rock. She pulled a container of melted butter, dunking bread in.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:27 PM
The Red

Salis stopped just as fast as he started. "I smell food" He said. Salis started in the way of the smell.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:29 PM
Puddin Pop

Jimena loved the taste i was fresh and warm.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:31 PM
The Red

He kept running till he entered this city. "It is getting stronger" he said to himself.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:33 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Alex walked around the building picking up certain items like metal fragments. walks into a rather large room and looks around, saw a medium-sized cabniet and opend it and saw some food and grabed it.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:33 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Pulls open tomato soup and dunks bread in there also.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:38 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

alex left the building and started down the road again trying to find a shelter to eat his food.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:40 PM
Puddin Pop

Jimena smiles at Alex who was a couple feet from him.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 07:41 PM