KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Judgement of Celestial: Earth's Defenders

Judgement of Celestial: Earth's Defenders
Started by: Arbiter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (87): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Judgement of Celestial: Earth's Defenders

(Note: This is the UNE campaign. If you want to join this one or the CNE one join at JOC-Sign In)
-Jack stood up slowly with his sword clinched in his right hand. He gazed at it for some time then lifted it above his head. Jack with all of his might plowed the sword into the ground. Jack’s grip on the large sword loosened and he continued to gaze upon it-
Jack: I’m not longer worthy of this weapon...
-Jack turned around and slowly walking off leaving the Bessemer Sword behind. The sun behind him begun to rise with a small cloud passing through. The Ex-Marine mounted his motorcycle and took one final look at the Bessemer Sword-
Jack: The Bessemer Sword...the sword of legend.
-Jack turned to face the rode and took off. The wind picked up as Jack rode through the empty highway focused on one thing-

ZERA IMAGE presents...

THE JUDGEMENT OF CELESTIAL

News broadcaster: Three years have passed since the T-Virus outbreak begun. Professor Hipkins is still at large but the government has closed down most of his research. With everything finally back to normal we can focus on the bigger issues.
-Morning has come this Wednesday-

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 07:35 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

shalimar sat looking at the sky

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:30 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David waked quickly up in his bed. Sweaty and tired. He still had bad memories since the time he served as a soldier. Nightmares kept coming over him. He had not got a good night sleep in many weeks, not since the nightmares begun. He did not know why they started now and not days after the T-virus. He did not realy care. He slowly got up from the bed and looked at his side. The battle rifle layed next to him. He had not dared put it away since that virus. He got up and got ready for the new day. He looked at the tv. He fell asleep without turning it of.

"Three years have passed since the T-Virus outbreak begun. Professor Hipkins is still at large but the government has closed down most of his research. With everything finally back to normal we can focus on the bigger issues. "

"Well, that will probably make me sleep better" he said sarcasticly and went outside.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 12:25 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

"News broadcaster: Three years have passed since the T-Virus outbreak begun. Professor Hipkins is still at large but the government has closed down most of his research. With everything finally back to normal we can focus on the bigger issues. "

Destinie: Right! things are back to normal alright, the worlds countries are split in two and on the break of a all out war and things are normal. (She clicked off the TV and tossed the remote on a near by couch. She was in the recreation room on the U.S. military base for special agents, specifically those that where the fighter that survived the T-virus outbreak. )

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:51 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

"This is to boring."Amy said turning on the T.V. looking at the broadcast.She still felt shivers whenever professor Hopkins named was mentioned.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:19 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"who is this guy"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 01:41 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
"News broadcaster: Three years have passed since the T-Virus outbreak begun. Professor Hipkins is still at large but the government has closed down most of his research. With everything finally back to normal we can focus on the bigger issues. "

Destinie: Right! things are back to normal alright, the worlds countries are split in two and on the break of a all out war and things are normal. (She clicked off the TV and tossed the remote on a near by couch. She was in the recreation room on the U.S. military base for special agents, specifically those that where the fighter that survived the T-virus outbreak. )

-You hear a knock on the door-

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 11:23 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

rob wagner- (gets out of a cold shower turns on the cnn news. saying its been three years since the two virus got out). thats when my father was fighting to stop the reapers

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 03:30 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David walked out of his building. He started heading to the military base. He hated his work, but someone had to do it.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 03:32 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arbiter
-You hear a knock on the door-

Destinie: (she looked over at the door.David was supposed to come by. A guy by the rec rooms door opened the door. )

(( is that where you where heading the-unforgiven))

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 07:32 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

((The place you are at, yeah.. thats where i am heading.))

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:14 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destine: ( looks over and see David walk in ) Morning did you see the news? ( a bitter tone in her voice )

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:24 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"goodmorning. Yes i did, unfortunatly... when they mentioned dr hipkins they spoiled this day. The nightmares has not stopped since the last time i heard of him.." He was kidna tired, had not got a good night sleep in a long time.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:27 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destine: ( handed him a cup of coffee) you need o get a good nights sleep you are going to hurt yourself if you don't, but I know what you mean. I do not sleep to well as it is.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:31 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Thanks friend.. You cant sleep either?" he said.. He started drinking from the coffe.. "I cant sleep well.. I have tryed. I see those monsters as soon as i close my eyes."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:35 PM
Maleficus
King dork

(May I join?)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:38 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

(ask arbiter, but i guess ypou can.. jsut fill the forms out right.. i noticed you did not..)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:39 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destine: Same here. she only looks out the window. It dose not help with the job we have ether. she only can muster a small smile.

(( we always need new peopel ))

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:40 PM
Maleficus
King dork

(what did I miss?)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:44 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

(( from what point do you want to know ))

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:45 PM