KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » diablo 2 bod the summoning

diablo 2 bod the summoning
Started by: diabloprimeevil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

diablo 2 bod the summoning

well this is my first rp i have opend so have fun and yes i have permission big thanks to the poeple who wanted to join and to ush for the permission
it would start after the destruction of the world stone and it would be about the brother hood of darkness
you can be any of the following eather male or female(apart from amazon)
paladin
necromancer
barbarian
druid
assasin
sorcerer
amazon
you and you party have been sent to investagate a powerfull energy that has been senced by the elders of the ariet summet the brother hood have gotten a hold of peace of the world stone and are using it to restor the 3 prime evils agains odds you must get to them and stop them.
dont forget to registar

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:01 AM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

Walks over to the other necromancer
"hi the name's nilithak a honor to meet a felow necromancer we seem to be dwindling in numbers since the fall of the 3"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:21 AM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Well met, greate necromancer. For all i know, there still is not very many of us in numbers." He got visions of the fallen three, like he used to get when people mention them in a quiet envoirment. He saw the last one fall, by the hand of the hero. "Nilithak. What a great name, a name of a great necromancer"

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:30 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

"thank you but it is also assosiated with my father who betrayed the people of the summet and gave baal the pass to the mountin"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:41 AM
Mardel
true vampire lord

comeing from the shadows sayin " well hi there necromancers"

Last edited by Mardel on Aug 16th, 2005 at 11:08 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:05 AM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

"greetings noble paladin"
"i am nilithak and you are"
ooc and check out the paladin on battle net thats were u get the spell list from

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:09 AM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

yay www.diablo3.com is back up and running for diablo fans

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:12 AM
Mardel
true vampire lord

OOC: ok

IC: "hi there Nilithak me im Kator"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:17 AM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

"nice to meet you"
ooc have to go now got work how crappy

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:25 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Well met, paladin" he said as he watched him for a while. he then watched the necromancer. was his father THE Nilithak? wow.. amazing.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:28 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

"i necromancer may i ask your name aswell"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:31 PM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

"i am here to investagate the powerfull energy eminating from a cave on the peek of this mounting why are you here it dose not seem like the order of zakarum to send a paladin were they know that good necromancers our they know we dont always see eye 2 eye"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:05 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"What i know paladins despited necromancers. It is abit strange to see you here" he smiled "I am glad you join anyway" he laughed.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:44 PM
DeadlyPrecision

:big grinown wind of the group a man of average stature made his way up to them, he wore simple armor and wares consisting of chainmail greaves, light leather shoes, the rest hidden by a long, flowing dark green hooded cloak. The hood was back, revealing his square, and muscular face, a scar starting at the bottom of his left eye and running down seemed to reach, and grasp his mangled lower left lip with deadly talons.......he had obviously seen combat. He reached the group, dropped a heavy brown sack which had since been hidden within his cloak and sat on it.........::

"What a hike.......you are the men im supposed to meet right?"

::Without waiting for an answer he withdrew a long blade which had been strapped underneath the cloak, to his back from its sheath.....it gleamed as light hit it at a pricarious angle, and sent diamonds of light in every direction. It was no normal sword......its hilt an angel wings spread carved out of goregous silver......the angels head tipped back in anguish, its mouth twisted in torment as the blade protruded a clean 5 ft from its lifeless, silver lips. He polished it while gathering supplies from his brown sack.::

"What are we to do now, i know what we need to do but i know that i was not put in charge. You just tell me where to start swinging........and swing i shall?"

::He said it with such eagerness......polishing his massive longsword.::

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 02:17 AM
DeadlyPrecision is currently offline Click here to Send DeadlyPrecision a Private Message Find more posts by DeadlyPrecision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

can i be a druid, or is there one already?

if messages on 1-2-06 seem weird, im drunkish

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 02:09 PM
SamuraiSquirrel is currently offline Click here to Send SamuraiSquirrel a Private Message Find more posts by SamuraiSquirrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadlyPrecision

I posted that 2 days ago and the others havent posted back yet, they probably took off to that diablo thing he was writing about. Would anyone like to take over the story with me?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:33 PM
DeadlyPrecision is currently offline Click here to Send DeadlyPrecision a Private Message Find more posts by DeadlyPrecision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

[color-red] yeah, sure, but then again, i dont think many people are going to join, sad thing is, there wont be a daiblo3, blizzard said so themselves, what jackasses. [/color]

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 03:57 AM
SamuraiSquirrel is currently offline Click here to Send SamuraiSquirrel a Private Message Find more posts by SamuraiSquirrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

DEAD THREAD, SUPER DEAD

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 07:15 PM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

hey this thred aint dead i just been away 4 a while i have to work now you can be who every you like
"yes we are the people sent to investagate the power woming from the mounting" said nilithak greeting the new arival with some food

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 10:42 AM
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

"greetings met necromancer, my name is Wiglaf, what shall i call you?" he says as he takes a step closer toward them, and sits with them

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 02:32 PM