KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » God/Godess The game.

God/Godess The game.
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

God/Godess The game.

Well, here are the rules:
No God-modding
No fighting out of character
No killing eachothers characters, without permission.
No controling another character.
Keep it PG-13
Well, thats it...

Here We go!

The once calm ocean had suddenly had become rough as ever. The ocean parted, and a body was lifted through the parting. It was Johanna, the Godess of water. She looked as she had been sleeping for an eternity. Her eyes violently shot open to see the devistation that had came to planet earth. It looked as if hell had taken over, little did she know it did.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 02:50 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

up in the blue skies Melody looked apond mankind.She tryed to clam them with her songs.songs would not work.once she spotted her fellow goddess she flew to the ocean."you are awake"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 02:58 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Ebony gazed down at the leagues of demands waiting to brake out. She had a crocked smile on her face that would freeze the blood in most peoples vains. Her smile at that point was the only thing that would let you know of the evil inside her. She had a haunting beauty about her. She had Black hair that was smooth and slick, it fell below her shoulders like water. Her eyes where deep and blue and showed little emotion. The people where praying the the gods to save them. She could hear them...it would do them do good. The demands had been waiting like wolfs to reek there havoc on the earth for centuries, no one could stop them. Not even her. She shook her head and laughed. Her hair falling in her face. Soon they will know true fear...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 03:01 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Luc looked down at the planet he saw that the rivers were rough, Johanna mustve seen to the world had been corrupted by evil.
" What did this?" luc asked himself. He looked down upon the cities it was like hell on earth.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:12 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

flys to her Temple.we must help them.and then it hit her.her voice could be hear in the wind.one by one she called the others to her Temple

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:17 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

leo stays in a temple silently awaiting for the others sitting on the floor meditating

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:23 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

appers in leos temple."Leo what are we to do."tears falling.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:43 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

leo opened his eyes and looked at her "not sure yet" getting up from the floor

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:46 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Luc pondered what he should do he himself dared not go down there alone facing the unknown he went to the other god he thought could help him out the most Leo

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:47 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"my birds tell me the hardship of their lives."tears still falling

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:49 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"like what" looking at her and leand against a wall makeing the torches ignite and go out

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:52 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Luc came into the temple of Leo " Well I suspect we all realise whats happening"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:54 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

looked at him and nodded "yes sadly i do"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:55 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

"Well i for one dont want to just stand here and do nothing we must take action!"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:56 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"They can't find food,homes are run down and theres not a day one of bird come back."a bird flys to Melody

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:56 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"being impatient will only make things worse wait for the others first"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 04:58 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

"Every second we wait here another inoccent civilian dies!"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:00 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"i relize that but going blindly in to battle will get us screwed"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:01 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"i hate this.what has man done so wrong"siding down a pillior

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:02 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

" Perhaps your right i need to calm down" Luc sat down and silently thought of someway to stop the havoc in the streets

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:04 AM