KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo RPG "Future Conflicts"

Halo RPG "Future Conflicts"
Started by: DeadlyPrecision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeadlyPrecision

Halo RPG "Future Conflicts"

[In the Aftermath of the atrocities begat in Halo 2, the Humans were able to stead the progress of the Covenant, stop the flood(hopefully permenantly),as well as gain a new ally. The Prophets decision to banish the Elites from their good graces and replace them with the more Brusque Brutes was a decision they would not lilve to regret. Most if not all of the Elites known to human forces joined the fight against the religous fanatics known as the covenant. Though the Prophets kept order among their ranks, and devised an even more vile plan(unknown to me).
It has since been 5 months, the mastercheif has gone missing, Sgt Johnson promoted, and 47 meetings later the newly formed council of the Jarahglee(sorry probably butchered it but wanted to use the real name, and am too lazy to grab the instructions) had finally agreed on terms of their surrender to the human forces, though they refused to call it a surrender. The papers signed, the lights of cameras flashing, as sgt Johnson and an elite both smile into the camera and shake hands. BEAUTIFUL..........Thats what the people of earth would say. HERACY...........is what the prophet placed upon his throne in the royal city screamed at the top of his lungs.

MAY THE FIGHTING COMMENCE...........

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:09 PM
DeadlyPrecision is currently offline Click here to Send DeadlyPrecision a Private Message Find more posts by DeadlyPrecision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

do you got permission?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:14 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

no

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:15 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

to bad... But you, darkC you have permission yes

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:17 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yeah, I just saw.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:25 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadlyPrecision

I need permission to start an unhosted thread?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:25 PM
DeadlyPrecision is currently offline Click here to Send DeadlyPrecision a Private Message Find more posts by DeadlyPrecision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

yes... permission, so that the forum dont get flooded.... It is a good thing if you ask me... you ask for permission in the thread on the top of the unhosted RP section. Tell some details about the RP, and wait for people to join up. When you got enough that want to join, you may start the RP, when Ushgarak have givven you permission

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:27 PM
DeadlyPrecision

That does sound like a good system, but wtf should i donow.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:32 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Try and convince the mod in the ideas forum to let it go. But this one'll get closed for sure.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:33 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

ask for permission.. this will probably be closed down when Ush discover it, but you may create a new if he gives you permission.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:33 PM
DeadlyPrecision

Would you mind helping me out over on the first Halo rpg strand?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:36 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

PM me about your questions and i'll love to help you out.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:37 PM
DeadlyPrecision

I amvery sorry to whichever Admin finds this place first, i rushed to quickly to make my own rpg. I am very sorry, please delete this as soon as you find it, i will be posting shortly in the forum designated for asking to start rpg's. I was only this hasty because i had tried to start out this same rpg 4 times, and failed all four times because the places were inactive. This place is very active so i just did it quickly, i am terribly sorry.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:39 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote:
Originally posted by DeadlyPrecision
papers signed, the lights of cameras flashing, as sgt Johnson and an elite both smile into the camera and shake hands.

"Yo! Stop grinning like that and flashing yo' teeth, you'll scare the liddle' children!"
"I can't help having my mouth structure as it is, human. Would you rather have me stare blankly into the camera?"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:45 PM