KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Judgment of Celestial I: Grievous Cry

Judgment of Celestial I: Grievous Cry
Started by: ESB-1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Judgment of Celestial I: Grievous Cry

Chapter I: Land of Gravince

-One by one everyone awoken from deep sleep. Your were in a grassy field with hills as far as the eye could see. A small village, something like you would see in days of old sat northwest on a bunch of hills with vast farm lands. The sky was blue and barely cloudy and the sun was bright and hot-

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:38 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

......aaah my legs .....were ...what .....( Rand looked at his guns) huh what happend

name: Rand
weapons: Dragunov Sniper Rifle, 93R handgun,M1 Shotgun, Katana

Counter Strike kicks ass

Last edited by Dyingstar on Sep 13th, 2005 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:53 PM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

Waking up slowly. "Where am I. I know this isn't Earth I can feel it."Amy said looking around.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:00 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

( sees a girl ) ........hi ummmmm wats going on ?

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:03 PM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance/Shetan: "I don't ever wan't to do something like that ever again!"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:03 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

guys ..... ( walks a little bit toward them) AHHH MY LEGS ! who .....what is going im so confused

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:05 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

-An old man was standing behind you dressed in a grey robe. He had a hat like a wizard that cast a shadow over his face taking away his features expect his nose and long grey beard-
???????: What have we here?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:06 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: "Where are we?" "I like the land scape."

Shetan: "It's not bad."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:08 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

( turns around slowly) ummm well im a gunner for one and my name is Rand and u seem like somone who is well informed.

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:08 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: "I'm Lance Buchanan, I like revolvers and swords."

Shetan: "I'm Shetan Black, I too like revolvers and swords."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:11 PM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

( sees if guns are loaded) o son of a grrrrr ( The Dragunov wont relise the clip) GRRR !!! ( yanks it out ) what the it melted a little ! ( puts in a fresh clip)

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:15 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance/Shetan: *checked there revolvers and they were fine so they checked the swords* "Our stuff is fine."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:18 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

??????: I do not know what 'guns' are but I am well informed with my homeland of Gravince.
-The old man was leaning his weight to his staff-
??????: You are in the land of Gravince which is east of the Kingdom of Hyland. Three villages rest peacefully in this area in the many hills. What say you? Why does one wear such fashion?

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Sep 13th, 2005 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:20 PM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

HAY MY FASION IS COOL the black t-shirt bullet profe vest shooting glasses and shorts and all is black thats cool

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:29 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

???????: Well then strange ones. Your kind is truely odd in such a fasion and no respect for your elders. Come, tell me your tale on how you got to my humble home.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:47 PM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

RUDE ! .......srry the demon in me kills my regualr personallity, any way i was held at a gun point and same to Shetan then all of a sudden there was a light and here we are

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:51 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

???????: A demon? I say, that is most uncommon in these parts. The only person said to have a demon form was the ever powerful Serrago of the West.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:53 PM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

sgt.robert wagner- hmm well lets see i was there at a battle with the cne and ine forces combined together againset serrago's men and then i dont remember a thing but waking up here

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:54 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

AHHAHAHAHAAH ! eehh eem well now im am the demon round here and im probably the nicest

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:56 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

???????: Hmm...I have seen no such thing as a nice demon. But if you are willing to listen I shall tale you a tale of Barathus.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:59 PM