KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Anime SUMMONER: THE RPG

Anime SUMMONER: THE RPG
Started by: TheQuincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Anime SUMMONER: THE RPG

(alright here ya go everyone. Tis here)

I'm pretty sure you all know the story.

Colin lay on his bed. He had just finished playing video games, and was bored. He figured he'd do his homework later. He picked up an old tape and threw it in the vcr. On the tv screen popped "The History of Trunks" the dragonball Z television special. He sat back and watched. He envied the fact that life was sooooo boring, and uneventful. Then he recieved a phone call. Since no one was home, he had to run downstairs to go get it.

"Hello?" he asked unenthused.
"Yes, Hello, am I speaking to Colin Vigneault?" an unfamiliar voice asked.
"Yes, who's this?"
"I am the kings secondhand, and I wanted to inform you that you have been cordially invited to a...party."
"A party?" Colin asked confused. "Do I even know who you are?"
"Oh it shall be an excellent party, filled with...what you want it to be filled with." The first thought that popped through colins head was "Chicks?" then the voice on the other end replied: "Your nightmareish fate will arrive sooner than even YOU had expected.." and it hung up. It was then that a letter appeared underneath his door...with directions...

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 11:56 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(wow..... weird)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:25 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

((dont know what to say))

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:26 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Kserei was on the train, reading her newest manga, when her cell phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Good afternoon Miss Kserei Takoshi." an unfamiliar voice came out of the receiver
"Um..... Griffin. Stop playing with me, I know it's you."
"I am afraid you have the wrong person Kserei. I am the king's secondhand, and I wanted to inform you that you have been cordially invited to a...party."
"Griffin. Knock it off."
"This is not Griffin Kserei."
"You're not? I'm sorry i don't accept invitations from strangers."
"I think you will want to accept this one. Get off at the next stop. Your directions are in an envelope inside of the paper next to you. We hope to see you soon, Kserei"

Suddenly there was a click and the line went dead. Kserei reached for the paper next to her and found the envelope with the directions. She got off at the next stop.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:27 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lance was on the same train as Kestrei shortly after her phone rang his rang with the same invetation after accepting it he looked puzzled he went back to reading

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:32 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

isoko was in his room watching an anime when the phone in his room rang. he recevied the invitation and went back to watching the anime

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:36 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Getting off at the next station, Kserei looked at the envelope and then around at the people on the platform. What was she thinking? She didn't even know these people, and yet she felt like something was pulling her to follow the directions in the letter and go to this party.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:36 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

-he follows the directions he recived and came to a house-
"doesnt look like there is a party here" he said to himself "o well" he said knocking on the door

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:39 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lance fallowed her on the stop silently getting side by side with her he had straight face almost serious face he remaind calm but stern face the entire way

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:40 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Kserei looked at him and then continued on her way until she got to a abandoned house. There was another boy standing in the yard. "You here for the party too?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:43 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"yea. do u know who is having the party?" he asked

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:44 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lance nodded shuffleing some cards looking around "you get the odd phone call as well then"

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:45 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"yea. but for some reason i wanted to come here" he said looking at tthe house

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:47 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"me too. Is the door open?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:56 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"i have no clue" calmly and went to open the door

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:58 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(where's quincy?)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:06 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(dunno)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:09 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(er... -.-' what so we do then?)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:14 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(-shrugs-)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:16 AM
Quincy
Debaser

(k i'm here.)
The door opens with a creak and ur greeted by a very thin man. When you enter, the house is nothing like it looked from the outside. it is like A MANSION in here! In the corner, Colin looks at you as you enter. He asks the second hand "Are they in too?" and the second hand replies "Yes." He greets the newcomers and says:

"Welcome to the party! There is a lot you need toknow. First of all...this isn't actually a party. But you have all been invited to join me in a different...plane. To enter a tournament, in which you ALL will get what you want..."

Colin stared at Lance.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:49 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote