KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts: THE RPG

Kingdom Hearts: THE RPG
Started by: TheQuincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Love Kingdom Hearts: THE RPG

The kingdom hearts rpg is open. We can start whenever u guys wish.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 12:09 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

how about when everyone is here

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 12:12 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

...top notch idea.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 12:13 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

but how do we start? like where?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 12:15 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(I'll start I just need to remember Aladdin's baboon's name.)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 02:25 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~abo~

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:37 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(Thank you Feral smile )

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:42 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~your welcome.~

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:42 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Aladdin let out a yawn positioned at the top of a venders stand holding one watermelon. He watched the crowd going by as Abo remained on his shoulder. "Great job Abo. Cheers." Breaking the melon in two he gave half to Abo and the other half to himself. Just about to take a bite of the melon Aladdin arched his back just in time as one of the palace gaurds swords remained inches from his back. He let out a nervous laugh quickly grabbing Abo and getting ready to jump. "Don't you guys ever get tired?" Spring boarding from the vender's roof he landed on the ground barely dodging a sword strike. Dashing through the crowd he knocked into a lady carrying more fruit. "S'cuse me!" He heard the roars from the gaurds as him and Abo leapt the far wall disappearing out of sight.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:45 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

tinker bell was flying when she saw Aladdain.so she flow next to him"whats going on"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:49 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Aladdin noticed the fairy flying in front of his view. Abo did as well sticking out a finger and poking her. Abo let out a sort of curious nose as Aladdin squinted to focus on her. "What..what are you? Some sort of bug?" Aladdin hadn't seen anything like this as he stared at her.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:56 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

flutters around Abo."no.i'm a fairy.maybe you know Peter Pan.I know you"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:59 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Watching her flutter around Abo's head he noticed the odd sparkles as well. Abo let out a sneeze making a grabbing motion just to hold the fairy. "A fairy eh? Well, I can't stick around here for to long. I gotta split." Running again he sprung off a feeding trough gripping the roof. Pulling himself up with a grunt he made it. Watching the gaurds search the are around the vendors made him laugh as he went to the edge. Whistling he waved some. "Sorry I can't stick around guys." Hearing the yells he just ducked out of sight heading to his home as he called it.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 08:13 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Exuse me people.. EXUSE ME!" a voice was heard as an little creature (Surikat.. Dont know the english word) walked around, eating an apple. He had an shield on his back and an sword in his belt. "Comming trough" he said and walked by Aladdin and the others.

Attachment: timon.gif
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 08:15 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Aladdin saw the small creature push into him. Tipping over some he landed on the roof with a thud. Rubbing his rear he eyed it. "Geez." Abo let out an agitated noise fixing his hat that had tilted some. Aladding gave Abo a grin speaking lightly. "Don't let those kind of people or things get to you Abo." Getting up he dusted himself off getting ready to jump roof sections.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 08:19 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Goofy ol' buddy, ol' pal" You could hear Timon shouting in the middle of the crowd to an quite tall person with long ears. Goofy turned around and looked around for whoever was calling. He did not look down long enough to notice the short Timon and by accident he kicked Timon away when he walked to see who called. "Gosh.. Sorry" he said and bended down to Timon who flew into an barrel of apples. "Mmmpfh" Was all you could hear from the barrel as Goofy stood and smiled at Timon which you only could see the legs kicking in the air. the rest of the body was burried in the apples.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 08:30 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

-Sora walks around looking at all the places and notices a dog standing straight-"what are you" she asked walking over to them

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:07 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"What I am?" He asked confused. He then laughed in a funny way.. "I am Goofy" he said and smiled greatly. He was going to bow, but he tripped and fell forward. "Mmpfh.. Help.. Please" could you hear from the barrel and see some legs kicking.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:18 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

tinker bell pulled on the legs

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:19 PM