KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Lost

Lost
Started by: Cringe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cringe
douche.

Lost

Justin woke up dazed and confused.He heard screaming and shouting as people paniced and tried to save people from the wreckage.Justin raised his head and saw woman trying to pull a man out from beneath a cabin door.She was having no luck.Justin then sat up and took another look around and saw about 40 people running around either trying to save someone or trying to save themselves.Justin stood up wearily and walked over to the lady,he struggled keeping his balance.

He then helped the lady pull the cabin door off of the man and helped her carry him from the burning wreckage.

Justin-Oh my God

FLASHBACK

Justin sat sitting in his plane seat.He worked on his laptop trying to get some reports done for his job.

He saw the man sitting right next to him shaking

Justin-Are you ok?

Man-Yeah I just always get kind of nervous when I fly

Justin-Well dont worry.Everything gonna be fine.I fly all the time and nothing ever.....

*The plane shook.Jack's laptop fell to the ground*

JustinWhat the .....

*The plane shook again this time forcing Jack forward making him hit his head on the seat in front of him's headrest*

*He becamse unconscious*

~Can everyone try and keep there flashbacks in check.Only give a few ever RPG day.I'll notify you when time changes and when a new day starts and ends.~

~Also someone could possibly the person who I sat next too and said a few words to before the plane shook~

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 04:05 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

permission?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 05:29 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Its just a new version of the old one.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 05:46 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

i think you still need permission...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 05:50 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Why?I'm just opening a new thread for an old RPG.There both about LOST.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 05:56 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

If your gonna open it. open it in the same thread. Just recreate it there. You must have permission to create a new thread. You could probably find about most things to RP here, so you could probably create new threads about most things to. you MUST have permission for a new thread, but if you post in the old one, we can RP there instead.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:12 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

they are right.open the old one

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:08 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

dude if this reopens. I am friggin in immediately

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 04:26 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

The old ones already at its 300 reply.Do you want to just start over with that many pages into the thread or have a fresh thread?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:18 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Start over in the same thread.. Why would that be so hard?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:49 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

can i join this rpg

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 10:10 PM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

FINE!Like its a big freakin difference.I just thought it'd be cool to have a new thread to start fresh in.If you guys really wanted to play just play if USH see's people have some interest in it he'll leave it open.You guys are like church children.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 12:52 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

no we just have been here a long time and are cool with the mod and respect his rules

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:07 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

The mod is hardly ever on and requires you two wait weeks before approving your request.He should make time for the forum he's over.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:39 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

well thats your prob.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:41 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cringe
The mod is hardly ever on and requires you two wait weeks before approving your request.He should make time for the forum he's over.

ush is a great mod. it's not that he requires a two week wait, he requires enough interest in a game. and BTW, starting over in an old thread is not difficult.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:32 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

He doesnt check the new ideas thread that often from what I can understand.Doesnt he realize that a game could get enough people in a day or so?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:12 AM