KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Judgment of Celestial: The Adventure of the Pendant

The Judgment of Celestial: The Adventure of the Pendant
Started by: Celestial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Judgment of Celestial: The Adventure of the Pendant

ZERA IMAGE
&
killermovies.com
presents...

A 'J.P. Chambers' production

starring:
Celestial as Elijah, Galatians, and Jaro
Movie_Geek_ as Destinie, Rose, Jennifer, and Amanda
stunna1773 as Joran, Bradon, and Sheldon
Dyingstar as Alextor and Christian
Jacob as Striker and Cameron

The Judgment of Celestial:

'The Shadows have gathered...the darkness covers all...and the day has turned to night. Serrago has stolen the Pendant that held power over all others and mobilized an army so large it could invade any kingdom...but the men of the east were quick to strike. For twenty one days the Battle for Darkice raged on in the west and finally Serrago himself appeared before the armies of the east and around his neck was the Pendant of endless power. The tide of the battle turned until Serrago was sealed away in the Black Hole by the remaining Five Sages but they turned into creatures of darkness. But Six new Sages emrged to help the people of Igros. Two thousand years have passed and the Pendant remained hidden in the east but Galatians the Wise rallied a team together with Elisha, David, and Marth and traveled to a large mountain. Elisha found an amulet and hid it from his partners as something told him to. Elisha returned home with ever telling them about the amulet.'

The Adventure of the Pendant

Forty years later

Chapter I:
Land of Gravince

In the land of Igros, just east of the great kingdom of Hyland, south from Irony, and west from Uplia lies the peaceful village of Gravince. Gravince sits in peace with its many hills that goes on for miles. At the northern border of Gravince is the mighty Silence Woods. Three villages are in Gravince and all are peaceful and careful with no wars or troubles.
Mayton being the furthest village south. Is home to Elisha Diadem who traveled east in Uplia with Galatians the Wise and Marth Silvers. Their adventures took them to a mighty mountain. Elisha is now an old man in his late fifties and his son is but twelve who is named Elijah. Marth has a daughter named Destinie and she is twenty but her father died when she was eight and Elisha took her in. They live on the biggest hill with a stream running on the western side of it. Destinie watches Elijah all the time while Elisha is at work and looking over his books.
Marton being the furthest village east. Here is the home of Bradon and the mayor of Gravince. The mayor is named William Kerry and is an honest man. Marton has the biggest militia with around thirty men. Bradon is part of the militia and is owner of a large piece of land in Marton. Marton also holds the Festival of the Moon every year to celebrate the birth of Gravince.
Merrierton being the furthest village north. Here is the home of Alextor. Unlike the other two villages, this one is part of Gravince but is not owned by Gravince. The King of Gandrian gave his younger son that village. Jaro was his name and he became Count of Merrierton. Jaro has an elder brother named Joran that is heir to the throne of Gandrian. Jaro is a brave soldier, captain of the guard, and ranger of the south.

South of Mayton an old man wonders towards the large hill of Elisha. The old man is wrapped in a blue robe which is fastened at the waist by a brown belt. The sun is bright but a large brown pointy hat shades his face. All you could see of his face’s features is the tip of his nose and his grey beard. He pushed most of his weight on his staff as he walked. The staff was long and reached his chin. He circled the hill and came to the stairs that led up to the house in the northeast. A small wooden fence surrounded the house and a small stream circled the western part of the hill.
From the porch of the house you could see most of Mayton. A vast village that is far and wide with farmlands here and their. Children ran freely in the village playing games and singing songs of old. The old man reached the large green door and two windows sat on both sides of the door. Their curtains were drawn so you could no see inside. Three chairs sat on the porch with a small footstool. The old man used his staff and softly hit the door three times.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 09:47 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destinie: Who could that be. ( Destinie walked to the door and opened it to see their old friend Galatians standing it the door way. A big smile came to her face at seing him. ) Galatians! Good to see you, come in, come in.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 06:58 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Galatians: My dear Destinie. You grown since the last I saw you. Where is the old fool Elisha?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:45 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destinie: Your guess is as good as mine. He wet into two a while back I think to get more books.....He is constantly drawn into them now. I can hardly get him to look UP! In any case I think he will be home soon.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:49 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Galatians: So he hasn't changed a bit. The Festival of the Moon is in two days and I have a treat for everyone this year. I traveled sourthern Igros. But where is the son of Elisha, Elijah?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:51 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destinie: I am afraid he is getting to be like is father. HE headed out this morning with some of his friends and I have not seen him seance.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:56 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Galatians: I see. But you know what they say, like father like son. So what have you been up to these pass four years? Any plans for marriage?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:59 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destinie: She let a smile brake her face at the question. "And leave Elisha and Elijah to try and take care of themselves. This house would fall on top of them in days after I left."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:03 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Galatians: That is so true. Thank the angels of Avalon you came when his wife passed on or he would be in trouble.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:04 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destinie: I think I am more the lucky one. If it where not Elisha I do not think I would be alive today.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:07 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Galatians: Everyone has something to be thankful for. I have traveled across many lands and met many people but I do believe I like Gravince the most.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:09 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destinie: I like that much I know. But do tell me what has happened with you. You always have good stories and I am afraid not much changes around here.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:12 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Galatians: More changes by the day here then you know. When I last departed from Gravince I traveled South with the River of Life. I went with the river for three months and ran into Philemon the Brave, another one of the six sages. He was heading for the kingdom of Fongon and I traveled with him for along the way out of the river, emerged the Salamdarian. A great sea creature long and powerful with four great tentacles. Together, Philemon and I slain the beast and entered Fongon and met the new king for the old died nearly six years ago. Your father and Elisha and David knew him well...oh right! Your father. That reminds, I have something to give you that I was suppose to hand to you on your eighteenth birthday but I am two years late.
-Galatians hands Destinie a golden ring with a green emerald on it-
Galatians: That is one of the three rings that the Angels of Avalon wore. Your father, Marth was given the ring by the Angel, Emeralian.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:17 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destinie: She was truly caught aback by the gift because she was knew well what the ring was just from stories. " This was my fathers?"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:20 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Galatians: Aye. If he didn't have that ring on the last part of are quest before the return journey, Elisha, David, and myself would be dead. He was only ten when all that happened but he had a heart of gold.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:22 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destinie: " I see....." She often heard of how brave her and good her father had been and it always made her uncomfortable because she still knew vary little about him. At that moment Elisha walked in the door.....

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:27 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Elisha: Blasted relatives! Don't they have anyone else to borther? A moment's peace is all I ask. Destinie! Is diner almost ready!?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:29 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destinie: Sorry Elisha I am afraid I have not started it yet.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:31 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

-Behind Elisha followed his golden retriever, still a puppy but a big one. Butterball-
Elisha: Destinie! If anyone asks, I am not home! I will be in my studies if you need me!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:32 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Destinie: Elisha. I sorry but I have arady let someone in to see you.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:34 PM