KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto the rpg

Naruto the rpg
Started by: Gir

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (116): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Naruto the rpg

characters:
naruto
sakura
sasuke
kakashi-taken
haku-taken
zabuza- if one one want to be him i will
hinta- taken
neji-taken

if you want to make up ur own characters:
name:
leader:
apperance(you can use a picture):
bio:
ect...
the story takes place in......the forest of death i guess...or if you want to start somewhere else we can. hope you enjoy!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 09:25 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(gah. need to see that anime.)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 09:48 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

(Yeah I'm playing Hyuuga Hinata. (Perhaps we should have quickbios for newpeople? i.e. Hinata is the shy girl with self-esteem issues who was disowned by her father and has a crush on Naruto (which he is totally oblivious to). She is constantly seeking to prove herself and improve her abilities. Naruto with his positive attitude has always been her hero and inspiration. Neiji is her cousin... and he's quite mean to her (that's an understatement...) Hinata knows the following Jutsu: Byakugan ("white eyes", x-ray / chakra vision), Juuken (gentle fist, damage organs or kill with a touch), Shugohakke Rokujuyon Sho (Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms a.k.a. chakra laser, sends chakra blasts from her hands)
Might be interested in this for a game resource:
http://www.narutofan.com )
So when do we start?

Attachment: hinatabyakugan.jpg
This has been downloaded 516 time(s).

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Oct 8th, 2005 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 10:34 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

(I like the guy with an mask over his face and a circlet on his head and only one eye is showed.. I would like to be him, but dont know much about him.. Do you think you could write about him and his personality.. Even if i cant be him, please write some about him.. I am trying to learn smile )

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 10:59 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Hyuuga Neji

Member of the Branch House.

Primary Techniques: Byakugan, 64 Strikes, the Kaiten.

Allies: Rock Lee, TenTen, Gai-Sensei
Neutral Enemies: Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara.

Attachment: neji_logo.jpg
This has been downloaded 496 time(s).

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 01:35 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
(I like the guy with an mask over his face and a circlet on his head and only one eye is showed.. I would like to be him, but dont know much about him.. Do you think you could write about him and his personality.. Even if i cant be him, please write some about him.. I am trying to learn smile )

(That sounds like Kakashi (who's taken I'm afraid). He's the teacher of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, he's pretty mysterious, not much is known about his past. He has the Sharingan advanced blood-line ability (which like in the case of Hinata and Neiji is a genetic ability belonging to certain clans) which suggests he's probably related to the Sasuke and Itachi of the Uchiha Clan (which also has the Sharingan ability).
Kakashi bio w/ pics: http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/...atake%20kakashi )

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Oct 9th, 2005 at 02:38 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:34 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

ill be sasuke too

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 05:46 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
(That sounds like Kakashi (who's taken I'm afraid). He's the teacher of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, he's pretty mysterious, not much is known about his past. He has the Sharingan advanced blood-line ability (which like in the case of Hinata and Neiji is a genetic ability belonging to certain clans) which suggests he's probably related to the Sasuke and Itachi of the Uchiha Clan (which also has the Sharingan ability).
Kakashi bio w/ pics: http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/...atake%20kakashi )

wow.. thanks.. to bad he is taken.. Oh, well.. Thanks for the help anyway.. wink

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 07:41 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

When will we start? and what is the plot?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:36 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(can i be naruto)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:53 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(does anyone know the plot of this?)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 03:20 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

we can start in the forest of death or if anyone else wants to start somewhere else then we can
and if i missed any other characters then let me know k?

Last edited by Tatsumaki on Oct 9th, 2005 at 05:03 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 04:55 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(can i be naruto)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 05:59 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

you can be anyone you want as long as their not taken...so yes you can be naruto

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 06:05 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(thanks)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 06:10 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(fox u can start because ur the main character...and if anyone doesnt want to play sakura then i guess i will)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 06:16 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

naruto was running away from a small mob of nijas for vandalising the faces the stone faces of the hokagais (sp)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 06:21 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"NARUTO!!!COME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!" sakura yelled chasing after him

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 06:23 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"never go away!!!!" he shouted back and kept going

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 06:27 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"sakura just let it go" sasuke said apering right next to her "hell eventualy get tired and go for a cup of ramen"
"omg!!!!sasuke where did you come from!!!" she shouted in suprise

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 06:30 PM