KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Terror High: Role Play

Terror High: Role Play
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Terror High: Role Play

"Mr. Dycias what should we do?" asked Aubri Dycias, Mr. Dycias wife and 2nd hand woman. "I don't have much choice Aubri." replied Mr. Dycias. "Were going to have to kill them while they won't cause us much trouble." Mr. Dycias told her. "Do you hvae a plan?" Aubri asked. "Yes... we're going to take over their school, since they all go to that school." Mr. Dycias said as he began to think. "We'll need about 100 men... guns and tasers and disruptors." Mr. Dycias said as he began to ramble. "But how will we pull it off?" Aubri asked. "Heh, Like Super-genius terrorists, we'll cut all phonelines, anyone who comes in will not get out." Mr. Dycias assured her. "Alright, so when are we going to act?" Aubri asked. "We will strike tomorrow..." Mr. Dycias said as he walked over to his wife and kissed her. "This will be great." He told her. "Alright honey..." She said as she looked at him sexually then walked out of the room. Mr. Dycias smiled beck, then turned around and walked towards his office window, then looked outside, he could see the high school far off in the distance. "Tomorrow, all my trouble will have passed..." He said to himself.....

*beep beep beep beep* "Shutup!" John yelled as he slammed his alarm clock off. "Ugh..." John groaned as he got up from bed, then walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. "Hmm, there's weird about today... oh well." John said as he shook off the feeling. Jon then turn off the shower, stepped out and began to dry himself. Then he brushed his teeth and did everything else and then got dressed and walked downstairs to eat breakfast. "Have a good day at school, hun." John mom said. "I will mom." John said as he got his backpack and headed for the door. "Oh, John... Be careful, i don't like how today feels..." John's mom warned him. "Alright mom, i'll be careful." John said sarcastically. Then walked out of his house and got into his car. He turned on his car and put in a kanye west CD, then he backed out of the driveway and made his way towards school.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 07:53 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~ Oh i had to ad one more thing, small knifes and other concealable weapons are aloud, so handguns are aloud also, oh and the terrorists don't attack unitl after 1st period~

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 07:57 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Drake woke up to the noise of a loud bang it was the construction workers they had come back to work on the house there roof had been leaking after rubbing the sleep from his eyes his stumbled over to the bathroom and brushed his teeth took a shower and walked downstairs his parents had already left for work they left him a pop tart on the counter he wasnt hungry so tossed it into the trash and took his backpack then walked out of the door. Drake hopped into his new car and drove towards school.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 08:37 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moogle_xenocide
destroy all humans

The buzz from an alarm started to sound."ughh..."zypher says as he stumbles through the darkness to the light switch.Zypher walks to the baythroom and throws some water in his face."school..."he says spite fully.Zypher took a shower and stepped outside and started walking to school.He looked toward the street."they dont even relize that theyre killing themselves"he says to himself as the cars continued to pass.He walks across the street and continues walking

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 08:52 PM
moogle_xenocide is currently offline Click here to Send moogle_xenocide a Private Message Find more posts by moogle_xenocide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

~Do we know we have our powers?~

Josh awoke early at about 5:30am.His alarm clock went off and aloud the rock station to play loudly.

Josh-Awwwwww

Josh walked into his bathroom and looked into the mirror for a little while his head hurt so bad from the night before.

[FLASHBACK:NIGHT BEFORE]

*Josh sat in his room staring at his wall and listening to music.He then glanced over at a small jar he used to keep change sometimes.He looked and looked and looked.Then all of a sudden he saw blue beam and WHAM! the jar flew at his head.Josh wasnt quite unconscious but he laid on his bed stunned for a few moments.Then he sat himself up and looked at the jar*

Josh-What the heck?

[FLASHBACK ENDED]

Josh then took a shower,got dressed,worked out for a half an hour,ate breakfast,and then took off on his bike.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 08:57 PM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Kim heard her alarm go off and hit the button still half asleep. She sat herself up and shook her head trying to wake up. "Grate another day of school. " She put on her jeans a black shirt with a streak of sliver across it and her jacket. The grogginess finely wearing off she went in to the kitchen, her Aunt already at the table. Kim pored a glass of orange juice. "Morning Aunt Kate." "Morning." She said her usual upbeat tone. Kim was amazed how her aunt can wake up in the morning and instantly be in her happy moods. Kim grab her homework of the table and her book bag and went for the door. "I will see you after school Kate." "Hold on a second are you going to eat something!." No time I love you and will see you later." Kim got in her red Jeep and headed for school.

Last edited by Movie_Geek_ on Oct 9th, 2005 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:03 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(EDIT - Wrong thread. Sorry guys.)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:18 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moogle_xenocide
destroy all humans

zypher reaches the school and glances at his wacth"im early....i wonder if the libraries open?"i say to myself "it probobly is....your talking to yourself again" *steps inside the school and heads toward the library*

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:24 PM
moogle_xenocide is currently offline Click here to Send moogle_xenocide a Private Message Find more posts by moogle_xenocide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Kim was sitting in the library finishing a report dew in a couple of days up, she always had her work done early. HEr freinds often poked fun at for it but she took it as a coplement. She was just happy that most the other people in school didn't so far she was considered a "geek" as it where.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:36 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

"Leo, wake up, your going to be late for school." Leolas dad yelled at her. Leola slowly got out of bed, took a quick shower, and then got dressed. She grabbed her iPod and headed outside not wanting to eat. Leola picked up her bike put her headphones on, sorta blasting the music, and rode all the way to school.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:43 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Josh arrived at school about 20 minutes before it started.He then found his girlfriend waiting for him by the water fountains like always.

Josh was a pretty popular freshman.He didnt have very many guys friend but he had alot of girlfriends who liked him because of his punk "i dont care"attitude.

Jack-Hey Michelle

Michelle-Hey.Walk with me to class.

Jack-Ok

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:45 PM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moogle_xenocide
destroy all humans

Zypher glanced up from his book"hello"he said to the girl sitting in the chair in front of him"whats your name?"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:47 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Kim was a bit surprised to be addressed by the guy next to her. HE looked familiar to, she knew she had seen him around school. "Hello I'm Kim." She said with a small smile. "Your Zypher....right?"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:52 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Leola locked her bike up and walked around school waiting for the bell to ring. She ran into a guy that walking with his girlfriend.
"God dammit, watch it." Leola said.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:53 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moogle_xenocide
destroy all humans

"yeah....what are you working on?" i say pointing to the papers on the table

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:57 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Kim was about to answer him when her wrist watch went off telling her that she needed to start off for first period or she would get a tardy. "Shit! I need to get going or I will be late>" She quickly starts stuffing tings in her bag and heads for the door.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:00 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Drake parked and walked down by the library he was pissed he got two tickets on his way to school. One for running a red light and another for speeding. He went to see his friends they were beating up a goth kid one of there usual sports. He turned around and walked toward the library today he didnt want to get into anymore trouble then he would already be in. He sat down by Zypher one of the nerdy kids.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:01 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moogle_xenocide
destroy all humans

"huh"looks at watch"ahh!!!"runs out of the library and goes to first period"ohh noo!! i forgot my book!"rushes to locker and runs back into the class room right after the tardy bell rings"great...."i say sarcasticly

Last edited by moogle_xenocide on Oct 9th, 2005 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:01 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Drake didnt really have a watch but saw as all the other kids were going he ran off to his first period as well

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:02 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Leola continued walking and headed to her first class, American History. She never found her history class boring, only because the teacher was always funny.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:05 PM