KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Marvel Comics Roleplay 3

Marvel Comics Roleplay 3
Started by: Family_guy725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

Marvel Comics Roleplay 3

Yes finallyy it is here thanks to next venom girl who made it all possible with her idea. here is the plot.

about one master villain who has spread a bioengineered virus throughout New York City. Most will have very personal motivations for getting into all of this: Many of the characters will have friends and family members who have caught it. If they have not become infected themselves. A ragtag group of heroes (and current and former villians) has to band together, help find a cure and deliver a cure and find the one behind it all before its too late. The City is quarantined and ontop of the virus the master villain has othervillains (who of course have been innoculized) in his / her employ to try and distract any would be do-gooders while the master villain fulfills his / her plan. The master villain will likely have a very specific motivations for bringing the city to it's knees (be it money, terrorism, fanatism, to spread evil, or trying to take over the world would depend on the selected master villain, but it would obviously have to be someone powerful with money and resources.
ok so there you have it ask me before you get your characters unless i have already told you, you can be them ok good and no mindless nonstop battles there will be a plot! So without further or do i present to you MARVEL COMICS ROLEPLAY 3!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:37 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

can i still be gambit

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:45 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

yeah sure can

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:46 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

sweet

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:49 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

can i be rogue again

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:29 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

yeah sure

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:36 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

thankssssssssss

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:14 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

no problemmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:16 AM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Can I be The Punisher again?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:27 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

can i be the master villian and/or his puppets?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 05:37 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

I have sent Family Guy a private message concerning me being a villain I would advise you do the same.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 07:37 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Can I be Scream (the heroic version) again?

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:23 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gamewarrior
Can I be The Punisher again?

yeah you can be punisher (all people being human characters need to find a way to get an antidote like find Dr. Connors or someone because the disease will be affecting all humans unless you have like a symbiote or your mutated)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:11 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
can i be the master villian and/or his puppets?

well not the like master villain but yeah you can be one of his puppets
i wanna start off with weaker villains at first though and save bigger villains for later though unless you are gonna use them and keep them in the plot line for some time. i'm going to be venom by the way

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:15 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

oh and yes you may be scream

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:16 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

is a mutant under human

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:31 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

nope i'll explain in a bit. should i do the game on another thread?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:34 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

yea that way people won't be jumping in

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:35 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

kk

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:43 AM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

I wanna be someone different that I have not bewen in a while I will be Spider-Mna I might chnge later and why did you retsrat this? mak ethe staory long as well that would not end quickly as it has in the past under someone I knows leadership

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 04:03 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote