KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Battle of Evermore

The Battle of Evermore
Started by: Celestial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Battle of Evermore

ZERA IMAGE
&
killermovies.com
presents...

The Battle of Evermore

WAR! Destruction, chaos, and death. That is all the warriors on the front lines have been seeing. For two years Gandriar has been at war with the kingdoms of the west, Toran and Maldarian only to approach a new stronger foe...Darkice. Armed with the deadly dai-orks, a race of man mutated to be stronger, dark green skin and yellow sharp teeth, have pushed back the armies of Gandriar back to their final fortress and capital, Gandra. King Deldrian has called reinforcements and recieved:
Gandriar (Remaining): 13,000
Hyland: 5,000 (with 6,000 more on the way)
Fongon: 2,500
Uplia: 3,000
Even with this increase they cannot hold off the advancing 60,000 dai-orks and men with the full force coming equaling nearly 150,000 soldiers in total. Here at the walls of Gandra, the fate of Igros will be decided.

Deldrian: The armies of Darkice will be here in 2 days! Your brave captain and prince, Jaromor will hold them as long as possible at Trece but every soldier must be prepared in 2 days by dawn! Prepare for war!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 12:23 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The Battle of Evermore

can i join

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 12:39 AM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

((So what should we do?))

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 08:04 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

~feast?~

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 09:19 PM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Leiva sat at a chair and table and looked at the numbers of the war the odds where highly against them. She was twirling a arrow in and out of her fingers, a habit she had when she was thinking hard. "How are we supposed to win a war like this?"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:18 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

"dont know" said Ben

~my guy has a hawk with him okay~

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:06 PM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(Are we all at the feast, or just some of us? )

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 06:30 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Jaiden smirked and chuckeled. "Why waste Jaromar, why are we even feasting before we get crushed?" he muttered. Jaiden has been a renegade for all his life, but he saw that now he needs to pick a side. The Werewolf(Jaiden) stepped up into the feast.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 06:34 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(werewolf was allowed?)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:02 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

(( I do not think so, I would not do anything with werewolves unless Celestial
says we can))

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Jaiden smirked and chuckeled. "Why waste Jaromar, why are we even feasting before we get crushed?" he muttered. Jaiden has been a renegade for all his life, but he saw that now he needs to pick a side. The Werewolf(Jaiden) stepped up into the feast.

Leiva smiled, "because we do not know when we will get a meal like this next. So if I where you I would enjoy it. Plus who knows if we will be around to enjoy a victory meal."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 10:11 PM
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

ben says " yea this turkey is good and the wild hog Oh and the Beer...."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 11:31 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

-It is high noon but it is as dark as night-

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:14 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

"How far is the enemy im ready for a fight"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:20 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Well, I'm being a werewolf until Celestius sais that we can't.)

"So we must not have a feast and fight harder for a future one. I think this is stupid. I'm not celebrating"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:24 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

~dude bieng a werewolf would ruin this~

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:45 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Entering the Great Hall, Kai was in a bad mood. one of the humans had tried to ride her. Ungrateful whelp. She was the ambassador from the last Kitlon Kingdom. Well, he had paid with a bloody arm and a wounded pride.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:36 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~No it will not. It's a fantasy RPG, and fantasy creatures are included~

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:02 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

~What ever~

Leiva looked up and saw Kai stride in with a sour look on her face. "Kai, I see you have a good time."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:32 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Jaiden sat down and looked up at the night sky. "The moon is about to rise. Wonder if this'll scare the hell outa the troops" said Jaiden chuckling.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:50 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Hoovs was heard slowly walking, as the doors slammed up. In rode an knight in a shiny white heavy armour covering his entire body, he sat proud on his horse, who also wielded a shiny white armour. He had a very long lance and a big sword crossed over his back, behind a golden clad big shield. He opened his visor and looked around. "You dont have a feast without me, are you?" He smiled, petted his horse and jumped down from it.

He looked around at the people inside the room. He could see fear, fear that in three days they would never more see daylight, never more taste excelent food and never more wake up the next morning. He himself did not think like that, he knew the days that would end his life would come, and that they would come soon, but he did not care. The last couple of days he never even thought of that. "Lets feast" he said and smiled at all around him as he walked towards the food. His horse slammed its hoovs in the ground and walked after him

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Oct 23rd, 2005 at 07:38 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:31 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote