KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Marvel Comics Roleplay 3/ game

Marvel Comics Roleplay 3/ game
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

Marvel Comics Roleplay 3/ game

In a high securtiy lair hidden in the deepest darkest part of the forrest a mutant based on taking complete control had been working on experiment which would be able to contaminate the water supply making all humans sick with a killer disease that would put all the humans under his control but the weak would be killed by the disease. He knew that the heroes in time would find him so he thought ahead he gathered a powerful group of villains to help him hold off the heroes. The only flaw to the mutants experiment was that it wouldnt infect any mutant blood or blood with other things in it such as symbiotes.
(ok so he has yet to release the formula into the water supply so do whatever the heroes your playing as would do)
characters:
gambit( thunder fox)
Venom(me)
Rogue(feline)
punisher(Gamewarrior)
Scream(good version)(next venom girl)
(please sign up in the other thread thank you and enjoy)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 02:16 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"gambit come on. shopping is time and money"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:52 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"yeah yeah i'm coming i'm coming"

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:54 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"you don't like this do you?"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:55 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"don't like being rushed is all"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:57 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"well i' sorry"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 12:17 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"don't worry bout it"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 12:19 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Eddie Brock walked around the streets of San Fransisco. So far he had run into a couple of street thugs and cops nice way to start off the day.
eddie stopped by a fast food place to get a burger , brains everyday of the week really wasn't as good as it once was. He went to the counter and gave the cashier some money he stole from the thugs. He got his food and returned outside to find police cars surrounding the fast food restaurant he could hear helicopters in the distance. "Eddie Brock don't move or you will be shot and killed," Yelled one of the cops. "I wish you no harm but if your force me to i will have to fight back" Eddie yelled to them. It was the same thing everyday he didn't know why he even bothered. The cops opened fire, the symbiote quickly covered eddies body. The bullets all fell to the ground. Venom rammed into a cop and threw him into a car. He then made his costume blend in with the area and made a quick escape.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 12:35 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Doctor Octopus was adding the finishing touches to his so-called master's virus. Usually Ock would have murdered a man incompetent enough to think he could control Doctor Otto Octavius but even he had to admit that the virus was astoundingly complex and must have taken an age to design. As he worked Ock smiled to himself, immunity to the virus was all he would need to put his plan into action and then that Wall Crawling Brat Parker would pay. Soon, Very soon

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 10:28 AM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

*alright i'll be gone for the weekend so take care dont destroy the rpg while im gone lol cya all later*

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:05 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

from the ground a sand storm picked up. "what the hell?" gambit said. the sandstorm started to go into one place and merged together to form a person. sandman looked at the heros and charged at them. his body broke up as he got closer. his body turned into sand and created a sand tornado, shreading the heros. laughter echoed through the streets

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:20 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Spider-Man had just got out of High School he was still in his regula clothes when he walked ou tof campus he inconspicuously walked into a dak alley and Spider-Man leapt out of th ealley wearing his costummeand swung home and across te he city when....

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 10:14 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(what the hell i'm gambit)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:10 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

(i know. jesus christ im posting REACTIONS im not playing you!!)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Spider-Man had just got out of High School he was still in his regula clothes when he walked ou tof campus he inconspicuously walked into a dak alley and Spider-Man leapt out of th ealley wearing his costummeand swung home and across te he city when....

a sandstorm caught his eye, he could see 2 people inside were getting shredded, he jumped down and pulled them out, the sandstorm expanded hoping to catch the heros or innocent civilians

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:12 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(sorry testy today)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:13 PM
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

family guy said i could be spiderman

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:19 PM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

(Yeah he did, Darkdethbringer was only supposed to play him if Captainben didn't want to play him since he called if first. So Captain is Spider-man and Darkdethbringer should play someone else... Say what if someone plays Ben Reilly (Scarlet Spider)? That would solve this debacle...)

Donna Brown walked down the allyways of New York (a couple of streets over from Rogue and Gambit are shopping).
Why couldn't she get her life together? Why did she always feel like...
She stopped in her tracks.
"Let me go! HELP" screamed a young woman. A gang of skinheads had dragged her into the alley laughing and ripping off her clothes.
"Hey! WTF are you doing?" Donna shouted at them.
"Well now fresh meat..." Said a skinhead. The woman they had been attacking all but forgotten, looked at Donna, saw the madness in her eyes, and ran.
"You want me, come and get me." Donna taunted. The skinheads rushed her. But soon found the red-haired woman to be replaced by a golden lion-like monster. She threw the first three into the brick wall, shattering their bones to powder and bit the head off the fourth. The fifth stopped and glared at her blood-stained fangs.
"Boo." said Scream. The skinhead ran away screaming, not even noticing when he bowled into a sandstorm.
"Ah, the sweet taste of redemption," said Scream.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Oct 21st, 2005 at 11:26 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:23 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~someone did that first game an it annoyed me so I will be someone else it annoys me how childish you seem to think I am you don't need to exlpain it~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 12:09 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"rogue flew up a looked around.almost in shock

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 01:44 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

After finishing up with the skinheads in the ally Scream morphed back into Donna Brown and wandered on out to do some window shopping. She didn't need to actually buy the clothes, but it was nice to get some new ideas...

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:11 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote