KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Inuyasha Reborn ~ 3000 AD: Sign-Up

Inuyasha Reborn ~ 3000 AD: Sign-Up
Started by: daisuke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Inuyasha Reborn ~ 3000 AD: Sign-Up

Something horrible wrong has occurred in the feudal era. An evil force, long sealed, escaped, and destroyed everything. This change in the past effected the future.

Kikyo Higurashi, the descendant and reincarnation of the priestess Kagome, is an average, everyday, 16 year old, school girl in the 31st century. Except for one small detail, she sees things that no one else sees. Demons. Everywhere.

Demons of the 31st are unlike there ancestors. They are merely spirits of the long vanquished raced, incarnate in human bodies. Most people are unable to see the demon aura surrounding others. Kikyo is one of the selected few who can.

Lately, more demons have been appearing in Japan, searching for the legendary Shikon Jewel, Jewel of Four Souls. For over two millenniums, this jewel has been lost. Little is known about it except that it possesses magical powers, capable of bringing back the Demon Race.

Recently, Kikyo has been stalked by two "demons" in particular. One is a man, about twenty in appearance, who continuously refered to himself as Naraku. The other is a boy, about her age (17), who refers to himself as Inuyasha. The second, Inuyasha, repeatly calls her Kagome and pursues her for long periods of time.

Another event Kikyo must face is the appearance of a girl who could easily be her twin.......

Characters:
Kikyo (taking the place of Kagome, name will be whatever the player chooses)
Inuyasha
Naraku (other demons derived from him)
Kagome (taking the place of Kikyo)
Miroku
Sango
Sesshomaru
Kouga
Ayame
Rin
Bankotsu
Kikyo(or whatever)'s family members
Humans
Demons

Side note about demons:
Although they look like normal humans, reborn demons have retained some of there former strength. They are not as powerful as they once were, but they are still superhuman, being fast, stronger, and in some cases smarter.

If I have forgot someone or you wish to be a character not listed, please tell me, and I will add it to the list.

You may develop each character how ever you want, change ages, but keep the basics, etc.

Ex:
Sesshomaru can be younger, but he still has to have the same type of attitude.

New Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Taken Characters
Inuyasha
Naraku
"Kikyo" ( until a name is chosen )
Sango
Sesshomaru
Miroku
Kouga

Happy Halloween

Last edited by bamboopanda on Oct 22nd, 2005 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:01 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

bankotsu

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:04 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Miroku, I'd like to join in as Miroku

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:05 AM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Kouga. I'll join as Kouga.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:07 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Miroku, I'd like to join in as Miroku

( okay, you can be him )

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:09 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

cool a miroku this time

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:11 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by TheQuincy
Kouga. I'll join as Kouga.

kk
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
cool a miroku this time

yep! smile

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:12 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

surprized

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:14 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
surprized

yeah, we don't usually have a Miroku huh?

-thinking about other Inuyasha RPs-

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:17 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

precisly

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:17 AM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Heehee, I feel special... and that seems unbelieveable... no Miroku in any of them?

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:19 AM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

one thats about it

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:22 AM
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

can i join as inuyasha

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:02 AM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i'm inuyasha
Originally posted by daisuke
Something horrible wrong has occurred in the feudal era. An evil force, long sealed, escaped, and destroyed everything. This change in the past effected the future.

Kikyo Higurashi, the descendant and reincarnation of the priestess Kagome, is an average, everyday, 16 year old, school girl in the 31st century. Except for one small detail, she sees things that no one else sees. Demons. Everywhere.

Demons of the 31st are unlike there ancestors. They are merely spirits of the long vanquished raced, incarnate in human bodies. Most people are unable to see the demon aura surrounding others. Kikyo is one of the selected few who can.

Lately, more demons have been appearing in Japan, searching for the legendary Shikon Jewel, Jewel of Four Souls. For over two millenniums, this jewel has been lost. Little is known about it except that it possesses magical powers, capable of bringing back the Demon Race.

Recently, Kikyo has been stalked by two "demons" in particular. One is a man, about twenty in appearance, who continuously refered to himself as Naraku. The other is a boy, about her age (17), who refers to himself as Inuyasha. The second, Inuyasha, repeatly calls her Kagome and pursues her for long periods of time.

Another event Kikyo must face is the appearance of a girl who could easily be her twin.......

Characters:
Kikyo (taking the place of Kagome, name will be whatever the player chooses)
Inuyasha
Naraku (other demons derived from him)
Kagome (taking the place of Kikyo)
Miroku
Sango
Sesshomaru
Kouga
Ayame
Rin
Bankotsu
Kikyo(or whatever)'s family members
Humans
Demons

Side note about demons:
Although they look like normal humans, reborn demons have retained some of there former strength. They are not as powerful as they once were, but they are still superhuman, being fast, stronger, and in some cases smarter.

If I have forgot someone or you wish to be a character not listed, please tell me, and I will add it to the list.

You may develop each character how ever you want, change ages, but keep the basics, etc.

Ex:
Sesshomaru can be younger, but he still has to have the same type of attitude.

New Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Taken Characters
Inuyasha
Naraku
"Kikyo" ( until a name is chosen )
Sango
Sesshomaru
Miroku
Kouga

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:06 AM
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can i make my own character

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:10 AM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

im kikyo! called it!!!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:42 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

Name: Mirassa
Race: Human
Appearance: Mirassa has long blond hair, and icy blue eyes. She is kinda on the short side, she has a light tan. And her hair's kinda curly.
Personality: Mirassa is a very kind and gentle person. She has a lot of friends. She also has a hidden power, thanks to the Shikon Jewel being inside her
Other: She and no one knows that the Shikon Jewel they have been looking for for so long is inside Mirassa. Oh and Mirassa loves Sesshomaru. She would do anything for him.(Please, Sessho person, I'll write a fic about you if you agree, to this.)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:22 PM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Jacob
Can i make my own character

yes

Originally posted by Gir
im kikyo! called it!!!!!

I know. You want to keep her name Kikyo?

Originally posted by Stephanie20
Appearance: Mirassa has long blond hair, and icy blue eyes. She is kinda on the short side, she has a light tan. And her hair's kinda curly.
Personality: Mirassa is a very kind and gentle person. She has a lot of friends. She also has a hidden power, thanks to the Shikon Jewel being inside her
Other: She and no one knows that the Shikon Jewel they have been looking for for so long is inside Mirassa. Oh and Mirassa loves Sesshomaru. She would do anything for him.(Please, Sessho person, I'll write a fic about you if you agree, to this.)

-sigh- I was going to make Sessho around 5 in this RP. Would have been fun

I'll play Kagome.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 06:38 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Stephanie20

just to let you know, if you have the shikon jewel with in your character, then she going to die.... she could also have powers due to ancestors.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:15 PM
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

can i be kagome plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im rely good at her plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:09 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote