KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Chambersville

Chambersville
Started by: Maleficus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maleficus
King dork

Chambersville

In the dusty old town of Chambersville crime goes unpunished. The sheriffs are murdered before they can even get sworn in. It's up to the folks of Chambersville to figure out any way they can get rid of all the out laws, even if it means taking the law into there own hands.

(Here are the races that you can choose from)

Humans- You've got problems if you don't know what these are. Humans can live almost anywhere and adapt to their surroundings.

Lagoes- Lizard like people of the desert. Very versatile people, they live much like the Native Americans did before they met the settlers. They are strong and incredibly tough, but they don't do to well around water.

warenels- Dog like people of the shadows. This is a mysterious race of people. They try to live like the humans, but are sometimes regarded as freaks.

Bogamans- Bear like people of the grasslands. Most Bogamans don't get along with humans. To the Bogamans, humans are the most filthy of all monsters. Some Bogamans live in harmony with all races, but they are usually kicked out of the Bogaman communes.

(Here's the deal. There are four forms of magic. All races have the ability to use a form of magic, but you can only learn one of the four. They come from the region you learn the form in. All of these regions can be found close to Chambersville.)

Strength of the desert: This is a powerful form of offensive magic. Those who use it can command fire. This form can be learned in the desert.

Grace of the sky's: This is form of defensive magic. Those who use it can call on the winds to protect them. Some people who use this form can even fly. This form can be learned in the mountains.

Love of the Grasslands: This is a form of supportive magic, mainly use for medical purposes. This form is much like alchemy, only you don't need to remember all of those troublesome transmutation circles. You can learn this form in the valley.

Mask of the shadows: This form is use for stealth. Those who master this form can jump to new locations through the shadows, make themselves nigh invisible, and remain perfectly silent. You have to find some one who knows this form if you want to learn how to use it. I don't mind if you make up your own magic teacher, in fact I encourage it.

You can choose one of these forms to go along with your job. But don't forget, magic alone won't keep you alive in Chambersville. You'll have to think of skills to fit with your character's persona.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Raly Bogart
Race: Warenel
Appearance: Light brown fur, Violet eyes, 4'3" tall, thin build, missing a small piece of his right ear.
Job: Field hand. Raly works for a poor farm family, they can't pay him much but they feed him and let him stay in the house.
Skills: Raly has taught himself how to shoot very well, but he prefers to use his hands in a fight. Raly is a very good gambler, he hardly ever loses a bet.
Magic form: Love of the Grasslands

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was setting in Chambersville. Raly sat and watched as the sun sunk behind the mountains. He looked around at the ranch where he lived. "Things are starting to get dangerous round here." He thought to himself looking toward the town. "Won't be long before those bandits come here looking for more profit." He stood up and tightened his gun belt. "It's about time someone did something about all this." He said, walking slowly into Chambersville.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 07:10 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Name: Narrik Marongat
Race: Human
Appearance: Blonde hair, wears dusty old western like clothes
Job: unemployed
Skills: has a keen eye for shooting, and is one of teh greates fighters, he can shoot down someone with a single shot a mile away.
Magic form: Strength of the Desert

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 07:15 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacobleo

Name: Jacob Leopard
Appearance: black fur , aquaeyes, 4'5" tall, ripped build,
Job: mercinary
Skills:can shoot and fight with hands real good
Magic form: Love of the Grasslands

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 07:20 PM
Jacobleo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacobleo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacobleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Awesome.)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 07:21 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Anyone who wants to can just start playing.)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 07:49 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

name:kelly
race: warnel
apperance: grey fur, green eyes, 4'8" tall
skill: an expert at archery(if there is) strong
magic form: Mask of the shadows

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:28 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Anything that they had in the old west, they have in Chambersville. So archery is fine.)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:30 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(ok do we start?)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:31 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Sure, introduce your character.)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:44 PM
Maleficus
King dork

Raly went to town and found the Two Shot Saloon. The Two Shot was the meeting place of one of the town's smaller gangs, The Chambersville Brawlers. "Gotta' start somewhere." He sighed, bursting through the swinging doors. He looked around at the gang members as they spat and scoffed at him. "Y'all best not get to comfortable in here." He said, his boyish voice sounding confidant but not intimidating. "If y'all don't clear out there's gonna' be a whole mess of trouble." He walked to the bar and ordered a beer. "If you ain't gone by the time this bottle is empty, I'm gonna' have to teach y'all a lesson. One you won't soon forget." He said, beginning to drink.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:47 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Name: Airi Kay
Appearance: silvery fur, one blue eye, one green eye, about 4'7", wiry build (thus thin, but strong)
Job: Freelance ~ fairly good with guns and arrows, but daggers are really her thing, can cook, will resort of theft ~ hired by bar owners to cheat men of their money
Skills: any object she throws will hit its mark; darts, daggers, etc.
Magic form: Strength of the desert

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:00 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Cool! eek! )

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:05 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Hey, tough guy. Wanna try your luck at a game of cards?" Airi winked at him from the card table. "Maybe you can teach these ruffins a lesson or two."

"Oh, come on Airi. Like that fellow would want ta play with the best gamblers in town." The bartender called over to her. "Besides, this guy sounds like he just hit puberty."

"Awwww. Give 'im a chance Lars. Who knows, maybe he's good." Airi smiled at him and began to deal. "You in or not?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:18 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Raly grinned at Airi. "Now don't tell me a nice young girl like you is mixed up in this gang." He laughed, taking another sip from his beer.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:27 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"No sir, I'm an honest worker, unlike these liars and cheaters." Airi was taken a back by such a comment.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:30 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Raly calmed his laughter and smiled at Airi. "If that's the case, deal me in."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:32 AM
Maleficus
King dork

(I'm assuming that your game is black jack. That's the only one I actually know how to play.)

Raly slid his cards closer to himself and knocked on the bar before he looked at them. He glanced at them and grinned, he saw an ace of spades and a jack of clubs looking up at him. "Looks like it's my lucky day." He tipped his hat at Airi. "Thank you for your company mam." He said finishing his beer. He set a small gold piece on the bar for the bartender. And turned to face the Chambersville Brawlers. None of them left, in fact they all stood and watched him drink his beer. He smiled at them sheepishly. "Don't suppose you boys have a good sense of humor." He said laughing quietly.

The leader of the Brawlers, Heavy Knuckle Nate, stood up. "You've got a big mouth for being such a small freak. You got a problem with us dog boy?" He said stepping closer to Raly.

Raly backed up to the bar and carefully reached for his empty bottle. "You might say that Nate, you and your boys have been bothering a lot of people and I'm not to keen on that kind of behavior."

Heavy Knuckle Nate stopped for a moment then burst out into loud laughter. "You have to be kidding with me. What are you some sort of law man? You don't even look like a man yet." He shouted, laughing and wiping tears from his eyes. He calmed down and looked at Raly. "I tell you what dog boy, If you buy my and the boys a round of drinks we'll consider this all a big joke."

Raly laughed quietly again. "Sure I'll give you something to drink." He said, swinging the bottle around and smashing it on Nate's face.

Nate screamed and rolled on the floor. He pulled his hand away and saw that he was bleeding heavily from his face. "Kill that dog boy. Rip that son of a ***** apart."

Raly shoved one of the Brawlers into a table with his foot, then punched another in the face. "I done told all you brawlers to clear out. Now I'm gonna have to teach y'all a lesson." He said jumping on to the bar and throwing some of the bottles at them. Raly jumped onto one of the larger Brawlers and started to punch him in the face. "Yee haw!" He shouted as the large Brawler fell on his back.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 08:25 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: axel
Race: warenels
Appearance: crimson fur and blue eyes
Job: assassin
Skills: prefers brains over brawn for sratageybut he is powerful but he will lead his vitum in the oddest traps to mess with thier minds
Magic form: Strength of the Desert

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 09:53 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Raly kept fighting, all of the Chambersville Brawlers got into the fight. Soon the entire saloon was in one big brawl. Raly punched one Brawler on the nose and smashed a plate of the head of another. Out of no where two of the smaller Brawlers popped up and grabbed Raly's arms. "Wait! No! Put me down!" Raly shouted as they carried him to the bar.

The turned him around and slammed him onto the bar. "You're going for a ride dog boy!" One of the Brawlers shouted. They pushed Raly and he slid across the bar, crashing through some of the patron's orders.

Raly slid until he got to the end of the bar, where he fell off and broke a chair. He looked up and saw that he was covered in Airi's playing cards. He put as many as he could on the counter and tipped his hat to Airi. "Pardon me mam." He said, rushing back into the fight. "Now you've done it. Y'all went and made me mad!"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 10:04 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel walked in silently and sat at the bar

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 10:06 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote