KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Gotham city in the summertime.

Gotham city in the summertime.
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Gotham city in the summertime.

You guys pretty much all know Jess Wayne right? Okay well if not, go to the first page of "Hero High".
This Rpg will be taking place the summer after Jess's first year at Hero highschool and she's back home in Gotham, she is not yet a vampire, but is still going out with Justin Nalfien and everything else is pretty much the same as Hero High but in the summer at Gotham.

It was 7:00 am when the alarm rang, a hand reached out from under the covers and smaked the 'off' button ontop of the clock. It was the first day of summer and Jessica Wayne had just returned home from school in New Hamshire the night before. She sat up and Yawned, looked around her room and smiled. Walking into the bathroom, she looked in her mirror and gazed upon her reflection, a locke of her black hair had fallen over her icyblue eyes. She pulled back her hair and laughed a little remembering the last day of school.
She had a shower and got dressed in a pair of black jeans cutoff at the knees, a white shirt with a modern amusement bird on it and a pair of blue converse allstar hightops. She pulled on a checkered cabbie hat, grabbed her cellphone and her keys, stuffed some money in her pocket and hurried down the ladder from her room. She ran down to the first floor, passing her brother Dick who looked like he woke up two minutes ago. Jess ran into the kitchen where Alfred was making breakfeast.
"Morning Alfred! Sorry, I don't have time for breakfeast this morning, have to go meet someone!"

"Misss Wayne! Might I suggest,that you take an apple for a little food on the run?" Alfred said as Jess turned back to face him. He threw and apple and Jess caught it right before she ran out the door.

"Thanks Alfred!" she yelled as she ran into the laundry room and into the garage. She hopped onto her black motorcycle that she got last year when she turned sixteen, and drove to gotham.

((hopefully, she'll meet Justin downtown, but whoever.))

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 12:16 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(permission?)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 12:19 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Can I play as Sam?)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 12:23 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(if theres permission can i play a vampire? ill make her up later)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 12:26 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

go ahead!smile

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 12:27 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

[yea well... justins on the second page I think...]

Justin sits on a gargoyle on the side of a highrise when he spotted the familiar black cycle. He jumped and spread his legs falling at a frightening speed of 80 MPH. He landed gently on his boots and stuck out his thumb, smirking.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 12:38 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

name: Karen
race: vampire
apperance:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/02.jpg
(can she be jess sister?)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 12:40 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

sorry, no, jess only has one brother. Best friend maybe?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 01:08 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(ok!)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:40 AM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

did this get permission?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:47 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacobleo

can i play with my character jacob from hero high

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:35 PM
Jacobleo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacobleo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacobleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i'll make my character later

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 09:06 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Go foer it Jacob

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 12:23 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Sam sat on top of Wayne tower in the heart of Gotham. It was a nice day and Sam felt pretty good about coming to visit the city. Since school got out he hadn't had much of a chance to hang out with all his friends and he remembered that Kel and Tom lived in Gotham. Tom lived with his godfather and Kel was living with an adopted family. Sam took a deep breath and looked of the edge of the tower. "Clear conditions and nice breeze..." He had, backing away from the edge. "Not a bad day for base jumping" He thought running to the edge and jumping of the roof. Sam did a flip and let himself fall to the ground. He landed on his feet, next to a little kid and his mother. The little kid looked up at Sam for a while. "Cool!" He said, looking up at his mother. "Mom look at him! Did you see him? He just jumped from way up there!" The little boy pointed up at the top of Wayne tower. Sam smiled at the kid and laughed. "Yeah, I guess it was pretty cool." He said, jumping across the street and onto a smaller building.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 12:36 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~DID THIS GET PERMISSION!~!!?????~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 12:53 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Please tell me this got permission. If it didn't, I would be very sad. sad )

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 01:47 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

name: oyoka
appearance: long black hair with crimson tips and crimson eyes, wears biker gloves, black combat boots, black bluejeans, green shirt, and black leather jacket with a fire bird on it
power: shape shifts but his trade mark transformation is well phoenix

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 01:58 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vathu
[yea well... justins on the second page I think...]

Justin sits on a gargoyle on the side of a highrise when he spotted the familiar black cycle. He jumped and spread his legs falling at a frightening speed of 80 MPH. He landed gently on his boots and stuck out his thumb, smirking.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 11:28 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Dark death bringer. would you be so kind as to who gives permission, because as long as I've been a member here, I don't think any of my Rp's have recieved permission from any unknown permission giver.

*Jess swerved around a corner,pulled up to a curb and parked. She pulled off her helmet and got off her bike. She put some quarters into the parking meter then took a quick look through the passing crowds to see if she could spot a familiar face. No sign of who she was looking for. She leaned against the parking meter and waited.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 09:49 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

oyoka was walking through a dark alley

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 09:54 PM