KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Resident Evil Outbreak 2 ( can make your own character)

Resident Evil Outbreak 2 ( can make your own character)
Started by: Dyingstar29

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

Resident Evil Outbreak 2 ( can make your own character)

Continuing the dramatic story of an epidemic caused by a secret biological weapon infecting the people of Raccoon City, Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 brings longtime survival horror fans back into the world of online terror. Citizens are turning into flesh-eating zombies and swarming the streets, while only a few desperate survivors remain. Totaling eight characters in all. You may make your own character. Here are the game characters
characters:
Kevin : equipted with a 45. auto
MarK: equipted with a 95FS custom
Jim: equipted with an iron pipe
Allysa: equipted with a Taser
Yoko: a back pack
George: Capsule shooter
Cindy: Health Kit
David:Knife

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Last edited by Dyingstar29 on Nov 21st, 2005 at 01:06 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 12:58 AM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacobleo

can i make my own

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 02:54 AM
Jacobleo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacobleo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacobleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes you can ^^

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 02:56 AM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacobleo

what do i need

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 02:58 AM
Jacobleo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacobleo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacobleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

this help ?
name: Rand
height:6'2
weapon: a Sigpro2009SP
bio: part of the RPD S.W.A.T. Rand was off SWAT duty and curently has idea what is ganna happen.

* walks outside* ooo man ....... so tired.... * some screams are heard* WHAT THE ! *runs over and pushes threw the croud, to a dead women and a dead guy* o dam !

Last edited by Dyingstar29 on Nov 21st, 2005 at 03:01 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 02:58 AM
Jacobleo

height:6'0
weapon: a 45m a knife
bio: part of the RPD S.W.A.T. then went to stars

(this cool)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:00 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( yes and the name ? also tell ur friends bout this ok )) o man * calls in * i need a medic were by Kendo Gun shop * the women slowly gets up * waaa ! * her faceis clearly riped off*

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:01 AM
Jacobleo

my bad jacob do we put what are appreance is

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:02 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( its optional))

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:03 AM
Jacobleo

Jacob weres blue dikes and a blue muscle shirt with a black buttion shirt un button with white nikes has two knifes in the side of his pant and a 45 in his gun case has a cross tatto on his right arm

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:05 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( ok ^^)) *calls in* i need back up somthing weird is happening * she walks toward a citezin* BACK AWAY *pulls out his gun the crowd runs out of the way and a person gets bit by the guy on the ground* FREEZE ! * its walks toward him* o man ! *shoots it in the head*

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:09 AM
Jacobleo

*Jacob sees a man screming i need back up* jacob runs need help pulling out his 45m

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:09 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

*sees Jacob * aww man i just killed a women can you send a metic ? * in back of him the man got up of the ground and people run*

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:11 AM
Jacobleo

Jacob tyurns aroud looking at a wired man* "what the hell is your problem and shoots him"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:13 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

* looks at him * o man what is that * in his blood was somthing black* eww thats not good * the guy bitten falls to the ground * hmm * turns and sees him* o nooo ............umbrella .........

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:15 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Where's the permission? I do you you have it, or Ush'll... Ush'll... Do this to you.

Then, people'll start doing this.

YOU NOOB!!!!!

Last edited by NK-Syndrome on Nov 21st, 2005 at 03:21 AM

NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( this thread might be closed down i forgot to get permission, sorry i am getting the permission now though))

Jacobleo

he heres a man screming* "damn umbrilla" what should we do'

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:16 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( until it closes ill continue RPing )) ........ * looks around* we gatta escape bef.... * the Umbrella emergency doors block of exits out of town* .......... DAM ! I PAID THEM THE MONEY WHY DID THEY DO THIS !

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:18 AM
Jacobleo

WHAT SHOULD WE DO BESIDE RUNNING" and starts to run"

Last edited by Jacobleo on Nov 21st, 2005 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:19 AM