KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Perfect Warrior: Sign-in & Discussion

The Perfect Warrior: Sign-in & Discussion
Started by: Shadow x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Perfect Warrior: Sign-in & Discussion

Got permission.

This is ZERA TEAM's the Perfect Warrior: Sign-in & Discussion thread. Post your character here remember you can be an animal like something you would see from Star Fox or a human. The weapon list will be posted soon. We need your

Name:
Height: (Try to keep your height with your animal like no 8 foot cats)
Weight: (Same as above)
Race: (Human, wolf, ect.)
Bio:

NOTE: If you are an animal post his/her primary color (Like Sonic is blue and Knuckles is red)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:00 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasake
All Hail Holy Potatoes!!!

Name: Kasake
Height: 5"3'
Weight: 130 lbs
Race: Klee
Bio: A klee warrior that can use a rifle like no other. His skills with sniping are exceptionally well also. He could hit a plane tire from miles and miles away. He can also use a pistol very well but he still goes back to his ancestors ways, running on all fours or even using lassos.

((This good?))

Last edited by Kasake on Nov 24th, 2005 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:10 AM
Kasake is currently offline Click here to Send Kasake a Private Message Find more posts by Kasake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

We're not in space travel yet.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:12 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasake

Check now...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:16 AM
Kasake is currently offline Click here to Send Kasake a Private Message Find more posts by Kasake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

It's Earth in the year 2045

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:17 AM
Kasake

... I should really read more...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:21 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Name: Reignian
Height: 3'4
Weight: 50 lb.
Race: Rhino (like Espion from Sonic Heroes)
Bio: After escaping from a hunter, he was recruited by the military and trained into an elite soldier.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:27 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
That's two. We'll start once we get three-five.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:46 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Hey shadow what species is Espion anyways? Is he a rhino like I said, or something else.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:51 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sonic Heroes Espio right?

He's a Chameleon

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:54 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Also, no god moding your characters and no posts like:

'He jumped up and sliced him in two'

Give the opponent some time to respond to something like that or else

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:56 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Oh, yeah. Then I change my race to chameleon. And don't worry, I think god moding is stupid. Another form of god moding:
Person one: Slashes at player two
Person two: You can't hurt me, I'm invincible.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:59 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

That and player 1 cuts player 2 in half.

We got:
Kasake
Reignian

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:01 AM
Kasake

Lol! I used to god mod like person 2 all the time when I was like 8 and stuff... so fun making people fed up wit you...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:06 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

no Any who...

I'll post more on the actually story....now

The Perfect Warrior
Earth: 2045
100 years have passed since World War II ended. Life goes on. But secrets have been let out and RED SWORD was the first to recieve it. During WWII Professor Hipkins was creating the 'Perfect Warrior' project: ESB-1138 to aid the soldiers into battle but by the time he completed ESB-1138 the war was over. Hipkins was killed and the 'Perfect Warrior' was sealed away in a military base for no one knew whether or not it was used to aid the USA or not. But when RED SWORD learned about the location of the 'Perfect Warrior' they attacked swiftly. RED SWORD's leader, Doctor, took ESB-1138 back to his base where he will be awakened. But the US has sent out its finest team to take back or destroy project ESB-1138 before Doctor can release it from its seal.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:12 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

This is like Star Fox mixed with Sonic Adventure 2.

Last edited by NK-Syndrome on Nov 24th, 2005 at 01:18 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:15 AM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

if this picks up i'm in
Name:Malak
Height: 9'4
Weight: 476 lbs.
Race: Rhino
Bio:Born into poverty Malak learne dteh basics to stay alive such as sword play, and basic combat, h has been living alone fr years now enough to buy small housing.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:17 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Maybe they're not on.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:18 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

We got:
Kasake
Reignian
Malak

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:19 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

I'm just goin to have my character real young around 8-10 years old. I'm just trying something new.

Name: Soren

height: 5'1"

weight: 80 lbs.

race: (is it ok for something like a vampire?)

bio: he was about six when his parents died and started living on the streats, he picked up on how to cook, fight, and use a sword.

Like I said before I wanted to make my character young to try something new.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:34 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote